Quantcast

» «
Photo

What is with the weirdos wearing the rebreathers on land?

52 replies to this topic
REXX
  • REXX

REXX | ALEXA - Content Creator & GTA Photographer

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 10 July 2017 - 05:11 AM

I heard it supposedly makes you run faster..

I don't know how true that is tho, I don't wear one myself.

Funny enough I heard it used to prevent direct headshots, similar to the BP Helmet.

WATTSNATIONALIST
  • WATTSNATIONALIST

yo real daddy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 July 2017 - 05:25 AM

Asthma?
  • Pinkarella likes this

Estraikerful
  • Estraikerful

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 July 2017 - 07:51 AM

Now apparently if you wear it you're immediately classified as a tryhard, I don't mind what others think about it I personally think it looks cool, makes me feel like a super hero.

qG5TbFraY0aBEv1W62auYg_0_0_small.jpg
  • J1M likes this

Crazy_Cico007
  • Crazy_Cico007

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 July 2017 - 09:29 AM

They can't breathe in jet cockpit without this.
  • Pinkarella likes this

Pinkarella
  • Pinkarella

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 July 2017 - 06:58 PM

Don't forget their incredible gay dufflebags and white tennissocks over their black khakis. Jesus, I hate these players.

R* needs to ban them, not only for hurting my eyes, but mostly for most of them having a headgear glitch. All of them, wear their wannabe Vaper masks and bulletproof helmets plus some funky glasses to quickly find the BST they're spawning every possible time.

They take thirstiness to a new level. Thirsty-no-couture they are!

• BLACK DYNAM1TE likes this

Ray's Occult Books
  • Ray's Occult Books

Prankster

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 July 2017 - 07:08 PM Edited by Ray's Occult Books, 11 July 2017 - 07:26 PM.

Scumbags
  • Blasterman4EVER and Pinkarella like this

Pinkarella
  • Pinkarella

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 July 2017 - 07:23 PM

The Tryhard & Douchebag Content Pack.

Rebreather
Clown Horn
Bullet Proof Helmet
Dollars Sign Rims
Neon Lights
Joker Face Paint
Green Hair
Bigness Clothing
Fingerless Gloves
Heavy Combat Gear
Biggest Car Spoilers Possible
White Wall Tires
Sticky Bombs
Huntsman Rifle
Dufflebag
Animal Mask
Chrome Zentorno or Armoured kuruma

Anyone up for putting all named items in a meme?!?! Please...

• Blasterman4EVER likes this

Fonshway
  • Fonshway

Run N Gun KillaZ

• Members
  • United-States
  • Miss Los Santos 2015

Posted 11 July 2017 - 07:29 PM

Much in the same vein as bullying, they grief with it because they're still haunted by the memories of other rebreather players griefing them. They wear it as a desperate reminder to themselves: they are no longer the victim. It's one of the many side effects of letting vengeance take over your life. As a result, pursuing these players is useless. The only way to defeat him is to help him.

Lmfao this actually makes a lot of sense. Like back in the days when you'd get griefed by tanks, then came around the time you purchased one and did the same.
  • Blasterman4EVER likes this

Ray's Occult Books
  • Ray's Occult Books

Prankster

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 July 2017 - 03:50 PM

I absolutely love this thread,
We could be here for years listing the weirdos,tryhards,trolls,

The choice of clothing and accessories,
Their cars and everything.
  • BLACK DYNAM1TE and Pinkarella like this

aDigitalPhantom
  • aDigitalPhantom

4E69636F6C65

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 July 2017 - 05:14 PM Edited by aDigitalPhantom, 12 July 2017 - 05:15 PM.

The Tryhard & Douchebag Content Pack.

Rebreather
Clown Horn
Bullet Proof Helmet
Dollars Sign Rims
Neon Lights
Joker Face Paint
Green Hair
Bigness Clothing
Fingerless Gloves
Heavy Combat Gear
Biggest Car Spoilers Possible
White Wall Tires
Sticky Bombs
Huntsman Rifle
Dufflebag
Animal Mask
Chrome Zentorno or Armoured kuruma

Anyone up for putting all named items in a meme?!?! Please...

Not me. That would mean I would have to buy some of that stuff I will not buy....well maybe if you give me $10,000usd in cash that I watch you get from a bank before hand I will. It also can't be stolen.

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Rolling Thunder

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 12 July 2017 - 06:08 PM

I believe they increase first-person movement speed, ie makes them wiggle faster when spamming marksman rifle.

Fonshway
  • Fonshway

Run N Gun KillaZ

• Members
  • United-States
  • Miss Los Santos 2015

Posted 12 July 2017 - 10:00 PM

Look up "GTA tryhard outfits" and notice what they all wear in every thumbnail.. It doesn't do anything at all, it's just a trendy accessory like the duffel bag lol

DedMedic
  • DedMedic

Xbox One GT - DedMedic DedMedic on youtube

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 July 2017 - 03:56 PM Edited by DedMedic, 13 July 2017 - 03:57 PM.

, a lot of the people who think they're super stylish have proven to be just as moronic as the ones driving lime green super cars around.

So a person who happens to like lime green cars is a moron? you sir are an asshole

• J1M likes this

Ray's Occult Books
  • Ray's Occult Books

Prankster

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 July 2017 - 04:11 PM

The rebreather is part of a very secret underground fetish scene,
Wearing a rebreather let's others know you are a bottom.
  • Gridl0k, BLACK DYNAM1TE, Opzeker and 4 others like this

Aznknight
  • Aznknight

How may I offend you today?

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 July 2017 - 04:26 PM

Much in the same vein as bullying, they grief with it because they're still haunted by the memories of other rebreather players griefing them. They wear it as a desperate reminder to themselves: they are no longer the victim. It's one of the many side effects of letting vengeance take over your life. As a result, pursuing these players is useless. The only way to defeat him is to help him.

This is so funny lol.
It sounds like you're sittin by a campfire telling a legendary myth to kids about boogeyman. Unbeknownst to the kids, is that you ARE the boogeyman.

Kiwi_91
  • Kiwi_91

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 July 2017 - 07:06 PM

these "idiots" are basically the little kids that think sh*t like that look good, those are the same people who have matte cars with clashing colours, money rims and neons. and stupid horns 

DedMedic
  • DedMedic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2017 - 05:11 PM

So...everyone one should wear khakis and a white t shirt and drive either a black or white car? Ever heard of freedom of expression? we have that in America, can't speak for other countries, but c'mon why do you think the options are there?, so we don't have to look like you game nazi's, if you are too good to have fun and think that expressing yourself through clothes and colors is stupid then get another game and F off.  And another thing, I bet every one of you pissers and moaners have in some way customized your weapons and vehicles, but isn't that exactly the same? I happen to think lime green and canary yellow look awesome on certain vehicles. it's ok for you to paint your stuff to express your tastes, but when I do it my way, You don't approve. sounds like religion, hypocritical a holes

Ray's Occult Books
  • Ray's Occult Books

Prankster

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 July 2017 - 05:30 PM

It's not about attacking freedom of expression or people's tastes,

It's just statistically you are more likely to be attacked by a player wearing such items of clothing,
Plus this based on people's own encounters and experiences.
  • Blasterman4EVER and Pinkarella like this

DedMedic
  • DedMedic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2017 - 09:12 PM Edited by DedMedic, 14 July 2017 - 09:16 PM.

Oh I forgot about the "statistics" are you kidding me? statistics, ha.  Ok if we are going for "statistics" I am 99% sure that at least 80% of the times I am attacked it is almost 87.2% jet griefers or those jerks that dress up in full heavy combat gear and act like they are in a war zone. statistics. I'm picturing a room full of people with visors on and pencils in their ears, banging away on a calculator, emailing their reports....combine a red cowboy hat with a purple suit, yellow tennis shoes...a ventilator, oh the horror...... Again statistics, ha!

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Tyrant Donald Trump's First Extrajudicial Killing Target

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2017 - 10:49 PM

So...everyone one should wear khakis and a white t shirt and drive either a black or white car? Ever heard of freedom of expression? we have that in America, can't speak for other countries, but c'mon why do you think the options are there?, so we don't have to look like you game nazi's, if you are too good to have fun and think that expressing yourself through clothes and colors is stupid then get another game and F off.  And another thing, I bet every one of you pissers and moaners have in some way customized your weapons and vehicles, but isn't that exactly the same? I happen to think lime green and canary yellow look awesome on certain vehicles. it's ok for you to paint your stuff to express your tastes, but when I do it my way, You don't approve. sounds like religion, hypocritical a holes

False equivalency / straw man.... ? I'm not sure which you just committed, or maybe you did both.

DedMedic
  • DedMedic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 July 2017 - 02:09 AM

False equivalency / straw man.... ? I'm not sure which you just committed, or maybe you did both.

I think you nailed it on both, I could argue for either.  My point being, why does it bother anybody what someone else does as long as it doesn't affect you, personally, in a game and in real life, I imagine if you are a D.B in a game, and moan about cartoon characters clothing, you probably are a judgemental prick in life. Just saying. pretend its a really bad mustache and you will get over it soon enough.

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Tyrant Donald Trump's First Extrajudicial Killing Target

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 July 2017 - 10:17 AM Edited by Blasterman4EVER, 18 July 2017 - 10:19 AM.

I think you nailed it on both, I could argue for either.  My point being, why does it bother anybody what someone else does as long as it doesn't affect you, personally, in a game and in real life, I imagine if you are a D.B in a game, and moan about cartoon characters clothing, you probably are a judgemental prick in life. Just saying. pretend its a really bad mustache and you will get over it soon enough.

Why does it bother you so much that it bothers us so much?

Sigh.

jrl51592
  • jrl51592

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 July 2017 - 12:43 AM

Their characters have Halitosis. So they wear the rebreathers to be courteous towards others.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users