Quantcast

» «
Photo

Prospect and Hangaround patch

Best Answer FEELTHEBURN5555, 08 July 2017 - 11:23 PM

is it possible for you to do something similar?

Well, like I said, everyone here has their own style of work etc, and so I can't exactly make it like the original, so I've remade the original patch, should you want to go with these instead, because otherwise they just won't match.

pIf2kLk.pngxQ2Tc38.pngeeZjbHx.png

these are perfect thank you very much

Go to the full post

4 replies to this topic
FEELTHEBURN5555
  • FEELTHEBURN5555

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 July 2017 - 12:03 PM Edited by FEELTHEBURN5555, 08 July 2017 - 05:21 PM.

i have made another twitter account with the patch that I would like to be changed in to a prospect and a hangaround patch the prospect patch with bottem rocker prospect and a 1% diamond on the left. The hangaround patch just a bottom rocker that says hangaround @FEELtheBURN5555thanks in advanced

SA's Most Wanted
  • SA's Most Wanted

Vote SA's Most Wanted for Best Artist in Graphics

• Facade
  • United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [GFX]

Posted 08 July 2017 - 09:18 PM

i have made another twitter account with the patch that I would like to be changed in to a prospect and a hangaround patch the prospect patch with bottem rocker prospect and a 1% diamond on the left. The hangaround patch just a bottom rocker that says hangaround @FEELtheBURN5555thanks in advanced

If you want to keep the same style, font etc. This is really a job for whoever is the original patch maker.

FEELTHEBURN5555
  • FEELTHEBURN5555

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 July 2017 - 09:54 PM

If you want to keep the same style, font etc. This is really a job for whoever is the original patch maker.

SA's Most Wanted
  • SA's Most Wanted

Vote SA's Most Wanted for Best Artist in Graphics

• Facade
  • United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [GFX]

Posted 08 July 2017 - 10:34 PM

Well, like I said, everyone here has their own style of work etc, and so I can't exactly make it like the original, so I've remade the original patch, should you want to go with these instead, because otherwise they just won't match.

FEELTHEBURN5555
  • FEELTHEBURN5555

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 July 2017 - 11:23 PM   Best Answer

these are perfect thank you very much

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users