Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA London Radio Stations Oficial Names?

6 replies to this topic
Richie Makyura
  • Richie Makyura

I clawed my way out of Willamette

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 07 July 2017 - 09:52 PM Edited by Richie Makyura, 07 July 2017 - 09:52 PM.

Hi! I Decided to put some Radio Stations from GTA London on my PC GTA Games (III, VC & SA) But when i see the oficial/original names of the Radio Stations i found this:

GTA_London_Radio_Station_2.png

And This:

GTA_London_Radio_Station_1.png

This 2 is in the GTA Wiki and the name are diferent, but the same number of Radios (13) if anyone knowns the Original names i apreciante that to help me :lol:   :panic:

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM, WILLY!

• Facade
  • United-States
  • Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 10 July 2017 - 01:31 AM

Never trust the GTA Wiki unless it's sources are cited.

• DimitriFaustin and Richie Makyura like this

Richie Makyura
  • Richie Makyura

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 10 July 2017 - 02:49 AM

Never trust the GTA Wiki unless it's sources are cited.

Yeah, i need the original booklet for some info.

DimitriFaustin
  • DimitriFaustin

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 July 2017 - 10:57 AM

The radio station names aren't on my PC manual nor my PS1 manual - the closest my PS1 manual comes to showing the soundtrack names are the song names.

The radio DJ announces the name of their station on almost all of the radio stations (if not, all), so that's where the name comes from.

I must say though, it's nice to know you're putting such a cool soundtrack to listen to on III, Vice City and San Andreas!

• Ivan1997GTA and Richie Makyura like this

Richie Makyura
  • Richie Makyura

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 10 July 2017 - 10:21 PM

The radio station names aren't on my PC manual nor my PS1 manual - the closest my PS1 manual comes to showing the soundtrack names are the song names.

The radio DJ announces the name of their station on almost all of the radio stations (if not, all), so that's where the name comes from.

I must say though, it's nice to know you're putting such a cool soundtrack to listen to on III, Vice City and San Andreas!

• DimitriFaustin likes this

DimitriFaustin
  • DimitriFaustin

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 July 2017 - 07:43 AM Edited by DimitriFaustin, 11 July 2017 - 07:43 AM.

You're welcome. Also, I just realized that the GTA London website has the radio station names on their "Swinging tunes" page.

Here's the link if you want to check it out, though the actual music links are broken.  :(

http://www.rockstarg...ntro/index.html

• Richie Makyura likes this

Richie Makyura
  • Richie Makyura

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 11 July 2017 - 12:39 PM

You're welcome. Also, I just realized that the GTA London website has the radio station names on their "Swinging tunes" page.

Here's the link if you want to check it out, though the actual music links are broken.  :(

http://www.rockstarg...ntro/index.html

Thank, that names are the similar ones in GTAwiki and Youtube  :lol: Thanks for you help

• DimitriFaustin likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users