• Habanero
  • Gang Rebla

gunziness
  • gunziness

Homie

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 09 December 2017 - 09:25 PM

If I had to pick one, it would be the Super GT.

Other cars I like a lot are the PMP600, Infernus, Blista, Willard, Rhapsody, Tampa, Bullet GT and Regina.

UncleSal
  • UncleSal

This ain't no country club, boy.

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 14 December 2017 - 05:58 PM

I like the SUVs, especially the Landstalker.

Prasdana21
  • Prasdana21

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 16 December 2017 - 02:30 AM

Going to name the vehicles with Niko, Johnny, and Luis respectively.

Niko: Oracle.

Johnny: Lycan.

Luis: Um, don't have one to be honest, but The Patirot looks good on him.

Ken Kaneki
  • Ken Kaneki

What is 1000 - 7?

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 24 December 2017 - 09:30 AM

Infernus

Turismo
Super GT

Comet

NRG-900

Squalo

Annihilator

Cavalcade

Oracle

Sultan RS

Yinepi
  • Yinepi

Wepwawet Wannabe

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Egypt

Posted 24 December 2017 - 07:41 PM Edited by Yinepi, 24 December 2017 - 08:04 PM.

Huntley. That thing is very fun to drive and it's one of the most beautiful SUV's I've seen. I'd love to own one of those Land Rovers someday.

• Arrows to Athens likes this

Alex Chilton
  • Alex Chilton

Player Hater

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 29 December 2017 - 02:10 AM

My pink stretch (lol😆)
Huntley
Turismo
Sultan RS
Infernus
Cognoscenti
Comet

Femme Fatale
  • Femme Fatale

prettier n nastier

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Mexico

Posted 29 December 2017 - 02:29 PM Edited by Femme Fatale, 29 December 2017 - 02:30 PM.

My pink stretch (lol😆)

Don't you mean Pink Feltzer? I assumed the Alex Chilton would know the brand of her own car...

Arrows to Athens
  • Arrows to Athens

Proud Pigalle Owner

• Members
  • England

Posted 29 December 2017 - 06:55 PM

Huntley. That thing is very fun to drive and it's one of the most beautiful SUV's I've seen. I'd love to own one of those Land Rovers someday.

I don't know why Rockstar didn't add that into V instead. The Huntley S looks like an abomination.

Sleepwalking
  • Sleepwalking

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 December 2017 - 09:00 PM

Infernus. <3

Yinepi
  • Yinepi

Wepwawet Wannabe

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Egypt

Posted 29 December 2017 - 10:07 PM Edited by Yinepi, 29 December 2017 - 10:11 PM.

I don't know why Rockstar didn't add that into V instead. The Huntley S looks like an abomination.

Odd thing is that the Huntley S is not even based on a Land Rover at all but a Bentley which, just like the Albany Virgo and Albany Stretch, only goes to ruin the game lore.

But they did give players an alternative with the 1st-gen Baller.

Arrows to Athens
  • Arrows to Athens

Proud Pigalle Owner

• Members
  • England

Posted 30 December 2017 - 12:32 AM Edited by Arrows to Athens, 30 December 2017 - 12:34 AM.

Odd thing is that the Huntley S is not even based on a Land Rover at all but a Bentley which, just like the Albany Virgo and Albany Stretch, only goes to ruin the game lore.

But they did give players an alternative with the 1st-gen Baller.

I liked the look of the Huntley Sport better, which is based off the 2007 Range Rover Sport. The Baller looks ugly, in my opinion.

And you're right -- the Huntley S is based off the Bentley, which is Enus in game.

• Yinepi likes this

thaddaeus62
  • thaddaeus62

Player Hater

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 03 January 2018 - 12:23 PM Edited by thaddaeus62, 03 January 2018 - 12:24 PM.

I liked the Oracle and the Feltzer most and also the Sentinel in GTA 4, also the Merit and Feroci or other normal looking cars.

I was a little dissapointed that they haven't brought every car back, only the Oracle is back in GTA 5. I know there is a Feltzer but I don't like the race car look, if it would have been just available tuning parts like I thought when I saw that screenshot back in 2012, it would have been very cool. Unfortunately there is no normal looking Feltzer.

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• The Yardies
  • Poland

Posted 03 January 2018 - 12:45 PM Edited by Tycek, 03 January 2018 - 12:45 PM.

1. Hakumai (preferably Albanian variant)

2. Bobcat

3. Willard

4. Virgo

5. Rancher

Arrows to Athens
  • Arrows to Athens

Proud Pigalle Owner

• Members
  • England

Posted 03 January 2018 - 09:21 PM Edited by Arrows to Athens, 03 January 2018 - 09:22 PM.

I liked the Oracle and the Feltzer most and also the Sentinel in GTA 4, also the Merit and Feroci or other normal looking cars.

I was a little dissapointed that they haven't brought every car back, only the Oracle is back in GTA 5. I know there is a Feltzer but I don't like the race car look, if it would have been just available tuning parts like I thought when I saw that screenshot back in 2012, it would have been very cool. Unfortunately there is no normal looking Feltzer.

They brought back the Cavalcade, Vigero, Sultan, Sabre GT (now called the Sabre Turbo), Comet, etc, and they've been here since day one.

Lance Mayhem
  • Lance Mayhem

Callous Lout

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 3 weeks ago

No votes for the Manana?

I stopped Stevie's car theft missions when I saw the two-tone hardtop Manana, just so there would always be a replacement if my saved one disappeared.

I like having unique cars, so I can always find mine when I need it, rather than risk getting a wanted level for breaking into a car you thought was your own.

For that reason, I also like Jacob's Virgo, the mafia Sentinel (great driving car), repainted silver with black wheels or white with black wheels, and the triad Feroci (fun drifter), usually repainted green or red.

I also have a fondness for Roman's taxi, in silver or red.

The Spanish Lords Primo is nice when done up in black and gold, and I also had one of their Cavalcades resprayed white (need a big SUV in Alderney -- even though I never watched The Sopranos).

Resprayed Jamaican Voodoo is cool, and the triad Intruder is a slick and unique ride after a paint job, too.

The Russian Mafia Shafter (lovely exhaust note) looks coldly efficient and menacing in grey with black wheels, as well.

The tuned Sultan (4 door) is a really competent car. I usually get it in yellow.

Top 5 in order:

1.) Two-tone Manana hardtop

2.) Mafia Sentinel (silver or white, either way with black wheels)

3.) Roman's taxi (in silver)

4.) Spanish Lords Cavalcade (in white)

5.) Triad Feroci (in red)

Honorable Mention: The Crown Victoria based taxi is my favorite for the 'assassin' jobs -- it blends in anywhere.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users