XB1
12 replies to this topic
Kyrociss
  • Kyrociss

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 July 2017 - 05:17 PM

Alright, so I started up Grand Theft Auto 5, went to my Lockup (Cocaine) and tried selling it. I finished the mission and I wasn't paid. LJT called me saying I was paid however my money didn't change at all. This is the second time it happened to me. Is this normal or am I the only one experiencing it?

John Beasley
  • John Beasley

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 05 July 2017 - 08:23 PM

Never had this glitch before. Interesting...

Gaffa™
  • Gaffa™

The miserable fart!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 July 2017 - 11:38 PM

I had this a short while ago. 

Was the sale mission on four Bagger motorcycles that you had to deliver into the back of trucks, by any chance? 

I've had two where this particularly sales mission caused an issue. The first was when I delivered 3/4 vehicles, because immediately after delivering the 3rd the game didn't recognise I had another vehicle remaining, and thought it had blown up (and no other player could've done it), and the second time was when I actually completed the sale mission successfully, but was immediately presented with a black Rockstar Alert screen saying that there was an error with the transaction or catalogue data. 

I wouldn't mind so much, but at least one business seems to be glitching for some people right now - requiring more supplies than ever before before they've gotten full product. 

JamesTheCat
  • JamesTheCat

I'm bashing into walls y'all

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 July 2017 - 06:26 PM

Happened to me as well. Missed around 100k for that. But I reported to R* they gave me 200k. I think you should too. I am on PC btw.

Hécate-II
  • Hécate-II

Real Money

• Members
  • France

Posted 06 July 2017 - 07:23 PM Edited by Hécate-II, 06 July 2017 - 09:19 PM.

@Gaffa, I get this error message almost everytime I sell my bunker stock solo, with and without using any tool to get a solo lobby.

Simple, if I'm alone, I get the message.

Edit, seems more complex than that, I have no idea finally what is causing that glitch, I actually launched a GR sale in a session with randoms, lagged out when three randoms were heading to me(delivering product with the stupid Marshall...), and I got paid normally.

MortlockZ
  • MortlockZ

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 July 2017 - 08:15 PM Edited by MortlockZ, 06 July 2017 - 08:33 PM.

Yep me too, literally just brought the coke warehouse and the only two sales I've done both didn't pay me, so currently it says I've done two sales and 0$ earnings.. I'm also pc

Jokersmile92
  • Jokersmile92

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 July 2017 - 10:26 AM

Is it the Alamo sea location?

Mr Woods1990
  • Mr Woods1990

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 July 2017 - 12:14 PM

Me too mate - I've reported it to R* and waiting on a response.

I've shut down the business until they patch this.

Gaffa™
  • Gaffa™

The miserable fart!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 July 2017 - 04:47 PM

Has anyone purchased supplies before doing a sales mission, and have completed that sales mission before receiving the text (or call) about supplies being received? 

I've heard that's triggering a bug. 

MortlockZ
  • MortlockZ

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 July 2017 - 04:47 PM

Mine is at Alamo sea

Jokersmile92
  • Jokersmile92

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2017 - 05:20 AM

That's weird. I was having that problem at that Alamo sea a month ago, but since then it's been paying me. I figured R* hot fixed it.

mrgstrings
  • mrgstrings

Now let's take the news from behind!

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 15 July 2017 - 06:56 AM

Has anyone purchased supplies before doing a sales mission, and have completed that sales mission before receiving the text (or call) about supplies being received? 

The bug that happens when you sell before your supplies arrived is related to this: http://gtaforums.com/topic/891240-is-anyone-else-able-to-sell-their-gunrunning-product/ ;)

Not receiving the money for the sale is something different, which also happened two times now for me :(

But good to know that you will get money back, gonna fill a request then.

Gaffa™
  • Gaffa™

The miserable fart!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 July 2017 - 06:11 PM

The bug that happens when you sell before your supplies arrived is related to this: http://gtaforums.com/topic/891240-is-anyone-else-able-to-sell-their-gunrunning-product/  ;)

Not receiving the money for the sale is something different, which also happened two times now for me :(

But good to know that you will get money back, gonna fill a request then.

Yeah I had already posted in that thread, it seems more related to people who are buying supplies right before doing a sales mission. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users