Photo

Libertate Unanimus [PC]

5 replies to this topic
Indiana Mark
  • Indiana Mark

Libertate Unanimus Leader

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Indiana Mark, 2 weeks ago.

Hello everyone,

Recently, I and a couple of friends have started a PC crew: Libertate Unanimus. We're a group of fair playing people who help eachother and so we're not a loose band of foul players. Our aim is to improve our fortune and glory, get bigger, stronger and better. But we also want to battle for justice and freedom (hence our crew name, meaning "United in Freedom"). As of now we need more firepower and muscles.

If you like to join us you should visit our Discord: https://discord.gg/VSw2k4a

And/or our Social Club page: https://socialclub.r...ertate_unanimus
On there you could contact me, Indiana_Mark.

Greetings, Mark

Indiana Mark
  • Indiana Mark

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted A week ago

We're still recruiting!

rdovey
  • rdovey

rdovey

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

Hi there,

I'd really like to join a crew to hopefully do some heists and make money and have a lot of fun playing the game. I used to play with my friends on Xbox but I moved onto PC gaming about 18 months ago and don't know anyone to play with so it would be cool to have a regular party of people to play with, preferably all from around the same time zone as me (GMT).

I'm not a very high level on GTA Online but, like I said, I haven't really had anyone to play with and it's boring as hell playing on my own. But I'm not a bad player.

We could even play together just for funsies at first just to see if you think I'm good enough to be in the crew (if that matters to you).

So hope to hear from you soon!

Cheers,

Rob (rdovey)

• Indiana Mark likes this

Indiana Mark
  • Indiana Mark

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted A week ago

Hi there,

I'd really like to join a crew to hopefully do some heists and make money and have a lot of fun playing the game. I used to play with my friends on Xbox but I moved onto PC gaming about 18 months ago and don't know anyone to play with so it would be cool to have a regular party of people to play with, preferably all from around the same time zone as me (GMT).

I'm not a very high level on GTA Online but, like I said, I haven't really had anyone to play with and it's boring as hell playing on my own. But I'm not a bad player.

We could even play together just for funsies at first just to see if you think I'm good enough to be in the crew (if that matters to you).

Cheers,

Rob (rdovey)

Hey Rob,

Thanks for your message. You are most welcome! We're all rather new to GTA V on PC ourselves too but do know our ways around now, so that's all perfectly fine. We have several European players right now, but also some Americans who are active during our (European) evenings. So I think there'll be enough people online to play with when you are. We do like to do heists sometimes and we are always looking for more and better ways to earn money ingame. Though we also just mess around sometimes just for fun and giggles (as the whole point of the game is to just have fun of course, haha!).

Do you have Discord, by the way? If so, you are welcome to join our crew's chat on there (which is our main source of communication). And is your Social Club name also rdovey?

Have a nice weekend!

Mark

rdovey
  • rdovey

rdovey

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 6 days ago

Hi there,

Cheers,

Rob (rdovey)

Hey Rob,

Thanks for your message. You are most welcome! We're all rather new to GTA V on PC ourselves too but do know our ways around now, so that's all perfectly fine. We have several European players right now, but also some Americans who are active during our (European) evenings. So I think there'll be enough people online to play with when you are. We do like to do heists sometimes and we are always looking for more and better ways to earn money ingame. Though we also just mess around sometimes just for fun and giggles (as the whole point of the game is to just have fun of course, haha!).

Do you have Discord, by the way? If so, you are welcome to join our crew's chat on there (which is our main source of communication). And is your Social Club name also rdovey?

Have a nice weekend!

Mark

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes my social club ID is rdovey. I don't have Discord but I can get it if that makes things easier for finding out who's about and when people will be online and such?

Do you use Skype or anything to chat in game or do you use the in game chat? (I'm guessing there is one)

Rob

Indiana Mark
  • Indiana Mark

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 6 days ago

Hi there,

Cheers,

Rob (rdovey)

Hey Rob,

Have a nice weekend!

Mark

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes my social club ID is rdovey. I don't have Discord but I can get it if that makes things easier for finding out who's about and when people will be online and such?

Do you use Skype or anything to chat in game or do you use the in game chat? (I'm guessing there is one)

Rob

Hey Rob,

We use Discord for communication while not ingame and ingame chat while we're playing. On Discord we also share tactics, tips and tricks we find. There you can also see who's online and who's playing. 

It's a rather small group right now, but it might just get bigger slowly. :) I'll already invite you to the crew on Social Club.

Mark

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users