Quantcast

» «
Photo

I need help (steam version)

Best Answer HalfOfAKebab, 02 July 2017 - 12:40 PM

That's normal, it happens to everyone I think. It happened to me at least. You'll be fine. Go to the full post

2 replies to this topic
Alan104
  • Alan104

Player Hater

• Members
  • Taiwan

Posted 02 July 2017 - 10:39 AM

Okay. I recently got the game through steam. When I finish downloading and installing the game, steam prompts me with a message of entering a code once the game starts. I took a picture of the code on my phone. However, the game never prompt me to enter any code. Even after I made a local profile for windows live and playing the first mission, no prompt appeared for me to enter any code. Unfortunately I do not have the time to play now. I fear that I may get the so-called "drunk anti-piracy mode" because the game may still register me as a pirate (which I am not) because I have never entered any code. What should I do?

By the way, my steam profile is this: http://steamcommunit.../games/?tab=allso that you can see that I'm not a pirate.

HalfOfAKebab
  • HalfOfAKebab

Help & Support

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award [GTAO]

Posted 02 July 2017 - 12:40 PM   Best Answer Edited by HalfOfAKebab, 02 July 2017 - 12:40 PM.

That's normal, it happens to everyone I think. It happened to me at least. You'll be fine.

Alan104
  • Alan104

Player Hater

• Members
  • Taiwan

Posted 02 July 2017 - 12:50 PM

That's normal, it happens to everyone I think. It happened to me at least. You'll be fine.

Thanks!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users