Quantcast

» «
Photo

How do people spawn in cars that aren't available in the Content Creator?

11 replies to this topic
korygiles
  • korygiles

After 5 years on the East Coast, it was time to go home

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 July 2017 - 08:05 AM

Some Import/Export cars can be put into missions. How is this possible even though next-gen is unmoddable? I've seen cars like the Phantom Wedge and I don't see any of them in the game.

Also, there are some objects that read as "Obj.[insert string of numbers here]"

SiiiB
  • SiiiB

Player Hater

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 02 July 2017 - 12:19 PM

I've been looking for a question for this answer for a week, but no one really can help or does not want to explain how they change hash numbers of models (Cheat Engine?)

korygiles
  • korygiles

After 5 years on the East Coast, it was time to go home

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 July 2017 - 12:54 AM

Cheat engine is for PC only. I mainly use consoles though.

FrozenDanCicle
  • FrozenDanCicle

Can I has testarossa now? Countach too?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 July 2017 - 08:15 PM

Somehow it is doable on consoles, but not one of those people who know will spill the beans.

All I want is ti make some cool matches but nope.

Tails Prower
  • Tails Prower

Sonic Mania

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 July 2017 - 09:42 AM

Yes this being kept out of public knowledge at the moment as there are some things that people don't want Rockstar to patch and I believe

this is one of them.

I have seen a deathmatch proclaiming to be the first money drop on PS4 but I was not able to join the job as the invite disappeared very quickly so I don't

know if it was a fake description or not, best just to enjoy the jobs with the new content and not ask too many questions, one day we may be able to do

so ourselves..

• DarkSavageDeathlyCloud and Sweedy like this

Foxy Stevenson
  • Foxy Stevenson

WASTED

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 05 July 2017 - 03:45 PM

I would say they change the object:id on ps3 and transfer the created job to ps4 and continued from there? But I'm not sure if it's still possible to tranfer to new-gen.

update_lsc
  • update_lsc

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 05 July 2017 - 07:09 PM

I would say they change the object:id on ps3 and transfer the created job to ps4 and continued from there? But I'm not sure if it's still possible to tranfer to new-gen.

Transfers luckily were disabled a few months ago.

• N R G and DarkSavageDeathlyCloud like this

Piro
  • Piro

Pilot // The Lazlow Show fan

• Members
  • None
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner
    Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Photoshop Winner

Posted 11 July 2017 - 08:47 AM

So any tips on how to do this on PC? I would love to create some new jobs with Special Vehicles or Gunrunning content 

Jakemo
  • Jakemo

FrostyGen

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2017 - 08:14 PM

I would assume they just take the vehicles ID, mod it into the job on PS3, and then republish the job on PS4. Not sure if you actually need to transfer your account to make the jobs pop up, or maybe they're just republishing old ones. Source: Used to mod on PS3.

Tails Prower
  • Tails Prower

Sonic Mania

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 July 2017 - 09:05 AM

I would assume they just take the vehicles ID, mod it into the job on PS3, and then republish the job on PS4. Not sure if you actually need to transfer your account to make the jobs pop up, or maybe they're just republishing old ones. Source: Used to mod on PS3.

As already stated transfers stopped some time ago so this can no longer be the way these jobs are made on current consoles.

update_lsc
  • update_lsc

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 15 July 2017 - 11:42 AM

So any tips on how to do this on PC? I would love to create some new jobs with Special Vehicles or Gunrunning content 

You would need a trainer that enables the dev creator. Not sure if all gunrunning content is available, but all special vehicles are selectable then. 

I would assume they just take the vehicles ID, mod it into the job on PS3, and then republish the job on PS4. Not sure if you actually need to transfer your account to make the jobs pop up, or maybe they're just republishing old ones. Source: Used to cheat on PS3.

ftfy

Jakemo
  • Jakemo

FrostyGen

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2017 - 05:50 PM

ftfy

Ah yes lets automatically assume I used it to kill people on god mode and do other malicious things.  :facedesk: 

ANYWAYS. I assume you don't actually have to transfer an account to modify an old job that you made on PS3. So lets say you take a job you already published on ps3, modify it however you wish, publish, and then edit and republish on ps4? Just a theory, i've been out of modding for a good while.

• DarkSavageDeathlyCloud likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users