Photo

Acta Non Verba

2 replies to this topic
InfraRed LXIX
  • InfraRed LXIX

Acta Operations

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 01 July 2017 - 08:58 PM Edited by InfraRed LXIX, 01 July 2017 - 09:08 PM.

tpfiUBX.png wIHXdSY.png

Acta Non Verba was established originally on Battlefield Bad Co.2. Over the years we have developed into a multi-game and multi-platform crew. Just recently we have started to dip into the PC version of GTA Online after playing for the past 4 years on the Xbox 360 and the Xbox One.

Acta has two main branches at the moment. The main branch being on the Xbox One, and Acta Operations which is our PC Branch. We're always looking for new members, new allies, and new people to play with. We are active daily both on the Xbox One and PC versions of GTA Online.

If you're interested in more information, we have an active YouTube channel that'll show you a little more about us. You can also check out our Twitch for weekly streams, and join our Discord to further your knowledge on Acta.

-InfraRed LXIX Cmdr. Acta Operations

Social Media:

GviaHdD.pngYouTube

LAnMNaw.pngTwitch

PnDsBk1.pngDiscord

InfraRed LXIX
  • InfraRed LXIX

Acta Operations

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 01 July 2017 - 09:04 PM Edited by InfraRed LXIX, 01 July 2017 - 09:09 PM.

Why can't I post image extenstions? I've tried using both Discord and Imgur but both ones aren't "acceptable in this community." I'm genuinely confused as f*ck now lol

*EDIT*

Because you need a direct link to the image and not an extension of the link? I fixed the problem using Imgur's direct link URL.

~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

• GTA Series Staff
  • None
  • Best Ledby 2015
    Best Ledby 2014
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [Snapmatic Competition]

Posted 03 July 2017 - 09:50 AM Edited by ~Tiger~, 03 July 2017 - 12:57 PM.

You've posted in the Crew and Gang chat section buddy. If this is a chat thread, cool and good luck. 

If this is a recruitment thread, please let us know and we will move your post to the correct Recruitment Section.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users