7 replies to this topic
burncape
  • burncape

why

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 01 July 2017 - 03:20 AM

ik, ik that there's another topic related to that

so if you're trying to play multiplayer in the pc version the following things might happen

kicked from the game

unable to join

modders

or a boring session

the player leaves

the host leaves

so where did it go?

people still play it i guess.

but most of them are pretty empty

like 2 players

sometimes the game lies to you

try to join a match with like 4 players

and the game says there's only one

if anyone wants to play gta iv with me

idk what to say.

i wish i could play mafiya work it seems quite fun

but i can't play it because there's nobody playing that mode

gta iv's multiplayer is just trashed, it's gone

the community is now just bad when you're playing a custom match like me

Mr. Mac
  • Mr. Mac

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GFX]

Posted 01 July 2017 - 09:41 AM Edited by Mr. Mac, 01 July 2017 - 09:42 AM.

It's a 9-year old game man, what do you expect? It's the same way on consoles. Sometimes if you play early in the afternoon there's some people playing.

• Purgen likes this

HigorSM
  • HigorSM

Crackhead

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 01 July 2017 - 05:38 PM

Sometimes you can still find a lot of servers at weekends, and if you're lucky, you can connect to them, i never i'm so lucky because the GTA IV Networking sucks, and in 90% of the servers i try to connect, i get the same "Unable to join game session" error.

oh, and add me on GFWL if you want to play, maybe our internet like each other and we dont see the same error 500 times, my profile name t is HigorSM810

Spoiler

burncape
  • burncape

why

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 01 July 2017 - 10:21 PM

Sometimes you can still find a lot of servers at weekends, and if you're lucky, you can connect to them, i never i'm so lucky because the GTA IV Networking sucks, and in 90% of the servers i try to connect, i get the same "Unable to join game session" error.

oh, and add me on GFWL if you want to play, maybe our internet like each other and we dont see the same error 500 times, my profile name t is HigorSM810

Spoiler

sure.

my gfwl is TuneableMedal70

Zeta87
  • Zeta87

Homie

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 11 July 2017 - 07:44 PM

It went to hell: every session is filled with a least one cheater: he spawns stuff and makes the lobby laggy or he got aimbot, speedhack and sh*t like that.

Mr. Mac
  • Mr. Mac

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GFX]

Posted 12 July 2017 - 03:15 AM Edited by Mr. Mac, 12 July 2017 - 03:17 AM.

It went to hell: every session is filled with a least one cheater: he spawns stuff and makes the lobby laggy or he got aimbot, speedhack and sh*t like that.

Basically, yeah. That's why I'm hoping Rockstar remaster it for it's 10-year anniversary next year. Not like they've never remastered a game before, look at San Andreas or Bully for example.

HigorSM
  • HigorSM

Crackhead

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 12 July 2017 - 02:56 PM

Basically, yeah. That's why I'm hoping Rockstar remaster it for it's 10-year anniversary next year. Not like they've never remastered a game before, look at San Andreas or Bully for example.
Another "remaster" for mobile only with downgraded graphics, removed songs, and oil shaders on characters? No thanks

Croft
  • Croft

Level 27 Herald of Tranquility

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 July 2017 - 12:20 AM

Another "remaster" for mobile only with downgraded graphics, removed songs, and oil shaders on characters? No thanks

I don't think mobile devices can handle GTA IV regardless of downloaded graphics, lol.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users