Ballas get less hostile after 100% completion

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic
ULTIMANTE.CVNT
  • ULTIMANTE.CVNT

Player Hater

• Members
  • Latvia

Posted 30 June 2017 - 10:35 AM Edited by ULTIMANTE.CVNT, 30 June 2017 - 11:53 AM.

Yeah so this has been bothering me for a while. I've noticed that Aztecas have even become more hostile like Ballas in the beginning of the game. Why does this happen?

Edit: If i reply positively to Triads or The Nang Boys , they will ignore me at all and not attack unless i fire.

Evil empire
  • Evil empire

Homie

• Members
  • France

Posted 30 June 2017 - 11:19 AM

Bad setting of the gangs behavior?

ULTIMANTE.CVNT
  • ULTIMANTE.CVNT

Player Hater

• Members
  • Latvia

Posted 30 June 2017 - 11:36 AM

Bad setting of the gangs behavior?

Yeah pretty much. I mean ballas should be shooting my car when i drive past them. But instead they just ignore. Even if i stop near them and if they have Uzi's and pistols, they just say stuff about Grove street and that's it. They don't even pull me out of my car. They only attack me if I attack first or If i reply positively to their questions.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 30 June 2017 - 03:08 PM Edited by lil weasel, 30 June 2017 - 03:11 PM.

When you modify the game in any way it may cause unexpected changes in game play.
Not knowing fully, what you are doing changing code is always a problem.
Try playing the game through in its unaltered original as published condition, see what happens.

If you have a problem with a non-vanilla game try the Modding Forums for answers.

ULTIMANTE.CVNT
  • ULTIMANTE.CVNT

Player Hater

• Members
  • Latvia

Posted 30 June 2017 - 03:17 PM

When you modify the game in any way it may cause unexpected changes in game play.
Not knowing fully, what you are doing changing code is always a problem.
Try playing the game through in its unaltered original as published condition, see what happens.

If you have a problem with a non-vanilla game try the Modding Forums for answers.

You see, this started to happen when I didn't edit my game in any way, no downgrade, no model changes, nothing. I only added first person and lights on/off mod after I noticed that.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States

Posted 30 June 2017 - 03:25 PM

You had not changed the .exe?

How is your Carl dressed?

ULTIMANTE.CVNT
  • ULTIMANTE.CVNT

Player Hater

• Members
  • Latvia

Posted 30 June 2017 - 04:26 PM Edited by ULTIMANTE.CVNT, 30 June 2017 - 04:29 PM.

As I said before - I've completed the game without downgrading or modding. I added the mods few months AFTER i completed. And I noticed they weren't hostile right after I completed. I changed the exe moths later.

Carl has: Jehri Curl, white tank top, green long shorts (the shorts that go over the knee), green low tops from Binco, and Golden watch from DSachs.

You had not changed the .exe?

How is your Carl dressed?

Evil empire
  • Evil empire

Homie

• Members
  • France

Posted 30 June 2017 - 11:11 PM

As long as they become hostile when you attack them it's OK.

The ideal would have been an option to toggle between this and GTA 3 style gang fights.

gts.
  • gts.

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 July 2017 - 02:52 AM

As long as they become hostile when you attack them it's OK.

The ideal would have been an option to toggle between this and GTA 3 style gang fights.

Seriously no, in GTA3 they are f*cking terminators. Shooting everywhere.

• Tomasak, Jeansowaty and zombieslayer777 like this

Crestfallen
  • Crestfallen

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 July 2017 - 03:54 AM Edited by Crestfallen, 01 July 2017 - 04:00 AM.

You must have activated the Pimping mission (which of course happens as Pimping is needed for 100%). Activating and deactivating Pimping will make the Ballas dislike CJ, meaning they will no longer shoot you on sight whenever you are cruising around their territory. Make note that Ballas still dislike CJ after doing this, which means whenever CJ is lurking around Ballas' territory, any nearby Ballas will still follow him around for a few seconds, doing hand gestures and insulting him, before shooting him. CJ's outfit doesn't have to do anything with Ballas' hostility towards him.

More trivia:

In the beginning, Ballas dislike CJ (as stated, they will follow him around doing hand gestures and badmouthing him).

After the mission Drive-By, Ballas hate CJ, which means they will shoot you on sight whenever you are cruising around their territory.

When doing Pimping mission, Ballas like CJ (they will act friendly towards CJ no matter what you do -- when you punch them, they would run away, same as when you punch GSF members). Though deactivating the mission will make them dislike CJ instead of hate. Ballas is the only gang affected by this.

http://gtaforums.com...issing-you-off/

• Tomasak likes this

ULTIMANTE.CVNT
  • ULTIMANTE.CVNT

Player Hater

• Members
  • Latvia

Posted 01 July 2017 - 10:11 AM

You must have activated the Pimping mission (which of course happens as Pimping is needed for 100%). Activating and deactivating Pimping will make the Ballas dislike CJ, meaning they will no longer shoot you on sight whenever you are cruising around their territory. Make note that Ballas still dislike CJ after doing this, which means whenever CJ is lurking around Ballas' territory, any nearby Ballas will still follow him around for a few seconds, doing hand gestures and insulting him, before shooting him. CJ's outfit doesn't have to do anything with Ballas' hostility towards him.

More trivia:

In the beginning, Ballas dislike CJ (as stated, they will follow him around doing hand gestures and badmouthing him).

After the mission Drive-By, Ballas hate CJ, which means they will shoot you on sight whenever you are cruising around their territory.

When doing Pimping mission, Ballas like CJ (they will act friendly towards CJ no matter what you do -- when you punch them, they would run away, same as when you punch GSF members). Though deactivating the mission will make them dislike CJ instead of hate. Ballas is the only gang affected by this.

http://gtaforums.com...issing-you-off/

Damn. I actually liked them popping my tires while I drive past them. Anyway, what's with Aztecas? Why are they so hateful towards me? I mean when i stop near Ballas with car, they wave gang signs, same for Aztecas but after some seconds Aztecas will start shooting like maniacs. Why?

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States

Posted 01 July 2017 - 10:22 AM Edited by lil weasel, 01 July 2017 - 10:24 AM.

Considering the situation, After completion of the Game (100% or not), might it just not be that Carl has "pacified" the gang movements, especially if he has taken All the Gang territories.

And, after all this is a programed game. So we are not dealing with human intelligence, just the prescribed desires of the Author and Publisher.

• ULTIMANTE.CVNT likes this

Crestfallen
  • Crestfallen

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 July 2017 - 12:04 PM

Damn. I actually liked them popping my tires while I drive past them. Anyway, what's with Aztecas? Why are they so hateful towards me? I mean when i stop near Ballas with car, they wave gang signs, same for Aztecas but after some seconds Aztecas will start shooting like maniacs. Why?

If Aztecas follow you around doing hand gestures and badmouthing you for a few seconds then afterwards shoot you, then that's normal. Aztecas and Vagos dislike CJ and GSF by default (as said, they will usually follow you around doing the same drill -- badmouthing you and doing hand gestures before shooting you).

• ULTIMANTE.CVNT likes this

ULTIMANTE.CVNT
  • ULTIMANTE.CVNT

Player Hater

• Members
  • Latvia

Posted 01 July 2017 - 05:20 PM

Looks like this one's solved.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users