San Andreas Rampages

SA Released
16 replies to this topic
Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

My music's my favourite music ever.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 29 June 2017 - 07:12 PM Edited by Jeansowaty, 29 June 2017 - 07:13 PM.

B7HBSV2fTJiU40eeL3zfgw.png

Well well, this mod gives you 75 Rampage side-missions to complete all around San Andreas. They're put in pretty predictable places so I guess you'll be able to find them easily. For completing all of them you'll be greatly rewarded with weapons and vehicles.

Link: https://www.mediafir...y4jwy1i7ndkf67a

Credits:
Rocky24pl

Jeansowaty

Silent

Various other people who gave us ideas

Pictures/Map:

Not available. At least yet. We'll try posting a map if one of you finds a rampage and shares a picture of it ;)

• B Dawg, Rented, Jinx. and 13 others like this

thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Vigilante.

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 June 2017 - 07:21 PM

Well ain't this just beautiful, downloading right now.

• Jeansowaty likes this

Crspy
  • Crspy

Kick

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 June 2017 - 07:52 PM

So much fun , especially when u do it with some company like TTDISA's free roam thing  or  some gang members.   :colgate:   Awesome mod anyway.   :^:

• Jeansowaty likes this

thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Vigilante.

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 June 2017 - 05:03 PM

This is making gun pickups dissappear on the long run, just had a gameplay for some hours yesterday and it happened, i hope you fix it because i loved it.

• Jeansowaty likes this

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 01 July 2017 - 10:31 AM Edited by Jeansowaty, 01 July 2017 - 10:34 AM.

This is making gun pickups dissappear on the long run, just had a gameplay for some hours yesterday and it happened, i hope you fix it because i loved it.

Thanks for the heads-up. I suppose limit adjusters may help out with this. No crashes?

thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Vigilante.

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 July 2017 - 07:36 PM

Not as 

Thanks for the heads-up. I suppose limit adjusters may help out with this. No crashes?

Not at all, everything is working perfectly, will you provide a limit adjuster with an updated download or do i got to configure it by myself? because i don't have a clue of how.

• Jeansowaty likes this

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 02 July 2017 - 02:32 PM

I'll take a look at it soon :)

Ub-Oh
  • Ub-Oh

Player Hater

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 06 July 2017 - 01:47 PM

I found like 7-8 of them and even searching for them is pretty fun! Peds do not drop any pickups when outside the rampages but other pickups spawn. Using fastman92 limit adjuster to adjust the pickups limit fixed this for me. The rampage near Grove Street which wants you to kill 25 Families in 120 seconds seems to be inside a free roam skull in TTDISA. It corrupted my save.

• Jeansowaty and Crspy like this

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 06 July 2017 - 03:30 PM

I hope you made a backup of your save then... I didn't know that TTDISA places something there already. Either way, which ones did you find? :)

• Ub-Oh likes this

Crspy
  • Crspy

Kick

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 July 2017 - 03:38 PM Edited by Crspy, 18 July 2017 - 05:00 PM.

I found like 7-8 of them and even searching for them is pretty fun! Peds do not drop any pickups when outside the rampages but other pickups spawn. Using fastman92 limit adjuster to adjust the pickups limit fixed this for me. The rampage near Grove Street which wants you to kill 25 Families in 120 seconds seems to be inside a free roam skull in TTDISA. It corrupted my save.

you can easily change the coordinates but that's not the case here.

@jeansowaty , i observed your script and noticed that you wanted these pickups to be saved in the game so that when a player complete a rampage ,,, the rampage pickup disappear  so it won't spawn again  and you used a lot of global variables for that and for other spawning parts   :\  which is a very bad idea .. people will have problems with that + some of these global var  are used  in ttdisa main.scm in a very important part  ......  so don't use global vars  again  , you already have  opcode 0A95  which saves the custom script current  state  inside  cleo_saves folder when the player saves the game.

Also if you want to overcome the variable limit , you can use Memory threads  ( label offsets )   being an "infinite" space to store many things, it also serves when we are using many variables and we need even more.

best tutorial : http://brmodstudio.f...x-thread-memory    ( it looks perfect in english don't worry ) 

also you can use Cleo Global variables which is limited to 999 variable to  communicate between cleo scripts   , which doesn't harm the main.scm in any way ,  you can find a tutorial for that here : http://brmodstudio.f...211-4-variaveis   but Recommended to use memory threads to avoid conflicts.

• Ub-Oh and Jeansowaty like this

Ub-Oh
  • Ub-Oh

Player Hater

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 06 July 2017 - 03:56 PM

I hope you made a backup of your save then... I didn't know that TTDISA places something there already. Either way, which ones did you find? :)

Most I found were in Las Venturas. One in the golf course, one at the V-Rock Hotel etc. I liked the one in front of Los Santos Police HQ. I had to enter the building to finish the last level. I hope you can fix the issue so I can start again to search for rampages.  :)

• Jeansowaty likes this

tommyhmilj
  • tommyhmilj

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 18 July 2017 - 04:53 PM

yeh the pickups dropped from killing law enforcement or other gangs members disappear, including money. please fix

• Jeansowaty likes this

eagle152
  • eagle152

Visits Glory Hole Theme Park every day

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 18 July 2017 - 07:38 PM

Pickups might disappear because you hit the pickup limit. Stock SA can handle 620 pickups, and at least 150 are used for oysters, photos and horseshoes. Then countless amount of weapons + property pickups + save pickups and + 75 rampages.

• Jeansowaty likes this

tommyhmilj
  • tommyhmilj

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 July 2017 - 11:13 AM

i just started a new game and pickups were disappearing already??

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 20 July 2017 - 06:50 PM

That's a very groundbreaking bug. I'm very sorry. If I haul my ass to fix it I'll tell y'all  :sarcasm:

• Ub-Oh and BobFromReboot like this

Letus
  • Letus

It's Luis Mane

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago Edited by Letus, A week ago.

This is what I always wanted, thank you. But you know. There's a rampage around in Ganton, where you have to burn, like 25 families in 120 seconds. Well, when I wanna start the rampage, but the screen just blackouts. The screen is blacking out slowly ingame. No crashes, errors or something like that, just slowly screen turns black. And you can't hear sounds, unless pausing the game unpausing it, then you can hear the background noises, ( like pedestrians, traffic, etc.) Please, fix this problem.

• Jeansowaty likes this

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

• Members
  • Poland

Posted A week ago Edited by Jeansowaty, A week ago.

Yes, I already added this into my to-do list and it's fixed for V2. Just ignore this one for now :p Thank you very much :)

• Letus likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users