MODDERS RUIN MY FUN WITH GAME

3 replies to this topic
Aungus1143
  • Aungus1143

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 June 2017 - 01:52 PM

I love the PVP like anybody else. I have chosen not to mod and am paying for it, but because of that, I get blammed from modders outta nowhere several times in session.  R* is not capable of controlling/policing the online game. Sooo... I'm thinking of changing my mind and modding. If you can't beat'em, join'em!

HaRdSTyLe_83
  • HaRdSTyLe_83

☆★RIP Open IV★☆

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 26 June 2017 - 02:41 PM Edited by HaRdSTyLe_83, 26 June 2017 - 02:44 PM.

what a lame excuse, thank god no one arm men is messing with you, or you would just chop off one of yours and joined them

edit: idk how so many people complain about modders.. 10 minutes in a crowded lobby and everyone gets kicked and im suddenly alone to sell my stuff
  • DieselFuelOnly likes this

pwnchp
  • pwnchp

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 June 2017 - 06:06 AM

Come join us... We don't mod and mess up randoms pretty bad.  http://gtaforums.com...c-rp-community/

truffleshuffle03
  • truffleshuffle03

Peon

• Members

Posted 11 July 2017 - 03:07 PM

what a lame excuse, thank god no one arm men is messing with you, or you would just chop off one of yours and joined them

edit: idk how so many people complain about modders.. 10 minutes in a crowded lobby and everyone gets kicked and im suddenly alone to sell my stuff

The reason people complain is because of all the hackers/modders on online who ruin people's experience. Modding in single player is one thing and I love doing that but when it effects online that's where the line is drawn. I can't get an online server without at least 3 hackers/modders. If they are not giving money and ranking up people's RP they are teleporting you and spam killing you over and over again. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users