Quantcast

» «
Photo

Bring back GTA IV Multiplayer (Cops And Crooks, Death match and TDM)

4 replies to this topic
.Tupac
  • .Tupac

Known as Rez

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 June 2017 - 12:03 AM

I've noticed GTA IV for PC Multiplayer is kinda dead no Cops and Crooks,Death Match or even Team Death Match maybe few of us players can bring it back!

If you know anyone that host lobbies or wants too message me would love to see this classic game come back to life.

I know people still play on Xbox now with backwards compatibility so why not PC?  

• Jimbatron and DieselFuelOnly like this

Jimbatron
  • Jimbatron

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 June 2017 - 09:24 PM

We still play CnC on the PC - mostly European evening times at weekends. Note we also have a modded version of the game with new getaway spawns. Scroll down in this forum to see my post on CnC 2.0. Note we have house rules that we ask all players who join to follow - mostly, Cops don't move or detstroy the getaway, plus the boss should not go directly to the getaway (because he'll get sniped, as all the cop players know the map).

• EL_FUGA, .Tupac, Zeta87 and 1 other like this

.Tupac
  • .Tupac

Known as Rez

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 July 2017 - 02:19 AM

Alright cool can I add some of you?

Jimbatron
  • Jimbatron

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 July 2017 - 09:23 PM

Yes sure, add me Jim7998 if you like. Just a word of warning, if you join and you don't respond when people try to talk to you, my buddies will normally kick you.

Basically if people don't communicate, the danger is that they'll do something silly, e.g. go straight to getaway as boss and be sniped by a cop they can't see.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

The new age of Bowling is here!

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 05 July 2017 - 02:39 PM Edited by B Dawg, 05 July 2017 - 02:40 PM.

I have a Steam Group for IV/TLAD Multiplayer. Check the announcements section to see the recently active players list along with GFWL usernames.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users