Quantcast

» «
Photo

Please,help me!how to go to Ghost Town non via mod?

3 replies to this topic
AzrylGaming
  • AzrylGaming

AzrylGaming: Homecoming!!

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 23 June 2017 - 11:03 PM

I'm was hear a rumour there was a ghost town behind shorevale hill...i think thats impossible...because im only have a dodo,i dont know how to pilot it...i'm was hear there's two method to go there...1#Dodo 2#Rhino

What??Rhino??where i can get that??? And,how to go there??it can't fly right(the rhino)??i was hear for rhino:must cheating...I'm only know GUNS cheat...

Evil empire
  • Evil empire

Homie

• Members
  • France

Posted 23 June 2017 - 11:44 PM Edited by Evil empire, 23 June 2017 - 11:49 PM.

The ghost town isn't solid. It's the place you see in the game's intro when Catalina tries to kill Claude.

To get there you can use the dodo (which is apparently tricky but not hard). It seems like you can also get there using the flying vehicles cheat, using this cheat with the rhino while shooting with the turret probably makes it easier.

AzrylGaming
  • AzrylGaming

AzrylGaming: Homecoming!!

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 23 June 2017 - 11:48 PM

The ghost town isn't solid. It's the place you see in the game's intro when Catalina tries to kill Claude.

To get there you can use the dodo (which is apparently tricky but not hard). It seemsl ike you can also get there using the flying vehicles cheat, using this cheat with the rhino while shooting with the turret probably makes it easier.[/quote]

Oh,can you send me a tutorial...Maybe you can send me a video via youtybe

Evil empire
  • Evil empire

Homie

• Members
  • France

Posted 23 June 2017 - 11:50 PM

I'm in a good mood.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users