122 replies to this topic
Alpha Demigod
  • Alpha Demigod

Worthless deadbeat scumbag who deserves to die

• BUSTED!
  • Canada
  • Best Closet Brony 2016

Posted 23 June 2017 - 07:19 PM

I don't know if there's one of these already.

Just a thread dedicated to talking about your romantic adventures. People you have a crush on, a rocky phase in a relationship, you cheating, your spouse cheating, or whatever.

• AlienTwo, etertaisyCaledv and etertaisyCalezb like this

Rafae
  • Rafae

OG

• GTAF Crew
  • Canada

Posted 23 June 2017 - 09:52 PM

Boy what is you doing
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy and Coleco like this

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Infinite Diversity, Infinite Combinations

• Zaibatsu
  • Mars
  • Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2016
    Contribution Award [Snapmatic Competition]
    Golden Trump Award 2016
    Funniest Member 2015
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2015
    Helpfulness Award
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2014
    Second Best Alien

Posted 23 June 2017 - 09:58 PM

Just a thread dedicated to talking about your romantic adventures. People you have a crush on, a rocky phase in a relationship, you cheating, your spouse cheating, or whatever.

Why don't you start us all off with some adventures/problems of your own?  You know, set the tone and get things rolling.

• Scaglietti likes this

Alpha Demigod
  • Alpha Demigod

• BUSTED!
  • Canada
  • Best Closet Brony 2016

Posted 23 June 2017 - 10:11 PM

Why don't you start us all off with some adventures/problems of your own?  You know, set the tone and get things rolling.

Nice try. You just want me to say something so you can laugh at how socially inept I am.

I'd much rather have this thread be populated by charismatic, attractive, people such as yourself.

But hey...since you asked:

Have a tiny, tiny, crush on a girl at work. Not sure what to do, though. Workplace crushes are always risky because if you get rejected you can't escape the awkwardness. The girl works with you and sees you every day.

• AAR and AlienTwo like this

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

• Zaibatsu
  • Mars
    Golden Trump Award 2016
    Funniest Member 2015
    Helpfulness Award
    Second Best Alien

Posted 23 June 2017 - 10:13 PM

Nice try. You just want me to say something so you can laugh at how socially inept I am.

I'd much rather have this thread be populated by charismatic, attractive, people such as yourself.

Have a tiny, tiny, crush on a girl at work. Not sure what to do, though. Workplace crushes are always risky because if you get rejected you can't escape the awkwardness. The girl works with you and sees you every day.

Want't trolling, bud, genuine question.  

And yeah, work stuff is really complex, especially as you try to avoid any potential scares from harassment.  These are touchy times indeed.... 

Alpha Demigod
  • Alpha Demigod

• BUSTED!
  • Canada
  • Best Closet Brony 2016

Posted 23 June 2017 - 10:28 PM Edited by Alpha Demigod, 23 June 2017 - 10:32 PM.

Summer sucks because there is no school. School is like the primary social hotspot for guys like me. Hundreds of hot girls in class and in hallways. You ask out one, get rejected, and you move on. She'll probably forget you and isn't even in your program.

A girl at work is more problematic. If you ask her out and get rejected, everytime she looks at you she'll think "ewwww...Alpha D asked me out..." and then the news will circulate around and sh*t becomes real awkward real fast.

From all the social research I've done, there are FOUR ways to get a girlfriend in this world.

1) THE TOTALLY RANDOM

You can approach random girls on the sidewalk or in a bar and chat her up and get her number. You've never met the girl before. Lots of guys can do this.

2) THE GIRLS YOU KNOW

Let's say you join a club at school. The fencing club or something. You see a girl there named Sophie. You make casual conversation with her and a few other fencers as you guys are sitting around during practice. You attend fencing club after school weekly and eventually get to learn more about Sophie's personality and such. On week 7 you feel that you might be able to connect well with her and say "hey Sophie would you like to grab some coffee after practice?"

3) THE MATCHMAKER SETUP

One of your friends goes, "Oh hey! I have a friend who has a lot in common with you! I'll introduce you..."

4) THE REVERSE APPROACH

For whatever reason, the girl approaches YOU and asks you out. Either she's desperate, or you're just really, really, awesome.

X) SUPPLEMENTS

And when you're not looking for a genuine relationship, but still prefer a female touch there are lots of methods. Tinder, nightclubs, swinger's clubs, etc. But they are irrelevant to this conversation.

My problem is "unique". I don't want to go into too much detail, but I'm not a "cookie cutter" dude in a fedora who stays inside playing games all day.

I'm often called very good-looking, and when people look at me IRL they would never ever assume that I'm as celibate as I am. One of the hot girls at my workplace, a straight 8/10 thought that I was a typical Chad and had at least 1-2 girlfriends in the past. She thought that I was "normal" until I told her that I was a unicorn. 

But this thread isn't for me to explain my situation. That'd take pages and pages and pages. It's very, very, complicated.

It's more just a hub for you "normies" to talk about your own sh*t. And it can serve as a good research hub for subhuman weirdos like me.

• Jon Jon likes this

mr quick
  • mr quick

MR QUICK - PRICKLIEST CACTUS 2017

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Kenny G Enthusiast [All Time]
    Contribution [Music]

Posted 23 June 2017 - 10:30 PM

pro tip: bin the garbage you just wrote and think of people as individuals in stead of pieces of some bizarre protocol :cool:

• V4S, Shaundi., Scaglietti and 6 others like this

DerangedCrackhead
  • DerangedCrackhead

punk de molde

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 June 2017 - 10:32 PM

There's a saying over here that literally says ''donde tengas la olla, no metas la polla'', which roughly translated would mean don't put your cock where you have the pot. 

Mixing relationships with work/studies isn't the greatest of ideas. Even if you don't get rejected in the first place, you'd have to spend a lot of time seeing each other at workplace -which at first may not sound that bad but as the time goes on it may get tiresome and wear the things off- and, if the sh*t hits the fan, it can be a real mess, having to share the same space with that person every day.

• AlienTwo likes this

Alpha Demigod
  • Alpha Demigod

• BUSTED!
  • Canada
  • Best Closet Brony 2016

Posted 23 June 2017 - 10:34 PM

pro tip: bin the garbage you just wrote and think of people as individuals in stead of pieces of some bizarre protocol :cool:

Did you even read my post? It has nothing to do with "pieces of a protocol". I'm just outlining the social processes. They exist. That's how society is formed: through social processes.

Tell me how you met your girlfriend and try to explain how it doesn't fit into 1 of the 4. You won't be able to.

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

• Zaibatsu
  • Mars
    Golden Trump Award 2016
    Funniest Member 2015
    Helpfulness Award
    Second Best Alien

Posted 23 June 2017 - 10:35 PM

mr quick is right, girls are people and just acting like a person around them tends to have pretty decent results, better than acting like Data from Star Trek and hoping for "successful tests."

• V4S, mr quick, Shaundi. and 4 others like this

Alpha Demigod
  • Alpha Demigod

• BUSTED!
  • Canada
  • Best Closet Brony 2016

Posted 23 June 2017 - 10:36 PM

*sigh*

Why does everyone assume a numbered list automatically means you view socializing as some sort of flow-chart?

Conversations are organic. People aren't drones. I KNOW THIS.

I was simply identifying the processes. Ask anyone how they met their bf/gf and see if it doesn't fit into one of the four. You know I'm right.

• Mister Pink and DarkSavageDeathlyCloud like this

Banana
  • Banana

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 June 2017 - 10:37 PM

So you're still in highschool? I wouldn't sweat it with this work girl. Play it cool, chat her up, see what things you have in common, and if you hit it off: great. See about doing X thing you both enjoy outside of work. If she isn't interested just play it off; it's only awkward if you make it seem that way.

If you're in any position of power in the job I would be wary; you don't want people getting pissy if they think your giving her special treatment because you're together. Not to mention the ethical issues they could throw at you.

mr quick
  • mr quick

MR QUICK - PRICKLIEST CACTUS 2017

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Kenny G Enthusiast [All Time]
    Contribution [Music]

Posted 23 June 2017 - 10:38 PM Edited by mr quick, 23 June 2017 - 10:40 PM.

Did you even read my post? It has nothing to do with "pieces of a protocol". I'm just outlining the social processes. They exist. That's how society is formed: through social processes.

Tell me how you met your girlfriend and try to explain how it doesn't fit into 1 of the 4. You won't be able to.

You legitimately just wrote a protocol consisting of vague premises which could apply to almost any relationship ever. It's like a very light version of Roosh V's crummy books :p

(another pro tip btw: stop "rating" women, don't be that guy)

• The Deadite likes this

Alpha Demigod
  • Alpha Demigod

• BUSTED!
  • Canada
  • Best Closet Brony 2016

Posted 23 June 2017 - 10:40 PM Edited by Alpha Demigod, 23 June 2017 - 10:43 PM.

So you're still in highschool?

Graduating university soon, actually.

Play it cool, chat her up, see what things you have in common, and if you hit it off: great. See about doing X thing you both enjoy outside of work. If she isn't interested just play it off; it's only awkward if you make it seem that way.

If you're in any position of power in the job I would be wary; you don't want people getting pissy if they think your giving her special treatment because you're together. Not to mention the ethical issues they could throw at you.

I don't mean to sound bitchy or smarmy. But all this is pretty much common sense. I appreciate you posting (seriously I do) but I know how HR and workplace culture works.

It's not your fault though, you probably though I was a lot younger than I actually am lol. (22)

======================================================

Thread is losing spark. Forget semantics and all that sh*t. Let's hear some stories from you guys.

Conversation starters:

> Have you guys ever "hooked up" with a girl? Nightclub, party, Tinder?

> Why did your last relationship fail?

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade
  • Italy
  • Best Poster [Vehicles] 2016

Posted 24 June 2017 - 12:16 AM

My problem is "unique". I don't want to go into too much detail, but I'm not a "cookie cutter" dude in a fedora who stays inside playing games all day.

I'm often called very good-looking, and when people look at me IRL they would never ever assume that I'm as celibate as I am. One of the hot girls at my workplace, a straight 8/10 thought that I was a typical Chad and had at least 1-2 girlfriends in the past. She thought that I was "normal" until I told her that I was a unicorn. 

But this thread isn't for me to explain my situation. That'd take pages and pages and pages. It's very, very, complicated.

It's more just a hub for you "normies" to talk about your own sh*t. And it can serve as a good research hub for subhuman weirdos like me.

Is it bad that I find this part just a wee bit pretentious?

• thehambone and Margaret- like this

~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

• Members
  • None
  • Best Ledby 2015
    Best Ledby 2014
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 24 June 2017 - 12:32 AM

she'll think "ewwww...Alpha D asked me out..." 

Just as well you no longer have the username  "PM-ME-YOUR-TITS-GIRL".

• Shaundi., AlienTwo, DarkSavageDeathlyCloud and 1 other like this

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud
  • DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

here is wondering how long a member title actually could be

• BUSTED!
  • Belgium

Posted 24 June 2017 - 12:41 AM

Purely romantic i really did enjoy going for walks at night somewhere in Limburg, The Netherlands with my old boyfriend to be honest.

Just overall the little things to, mind you it was long distance relationship, so i honestly nearly enjoyed every moment together.

Also, he gifted me stuffed toy Seabert :p

Since then my life kinda lacks true romance to be honest....sure one can imagine sex dates being romantic if having certain mindsets, but i honestly do not consider those even close to what romantic is and in general i avoid those people after a few dates to not make things "complicated", since really, every time i stick around to long things pretty much turned to complicated sh*t indeed

As for the crushes, kinda think a guy at work is really cute, but i have not worked with him(yet), which i am glad off because that only works distracting...kinda don't want that when working...and considering the statistics, i doubt he is even gay/bi to begin with so there is that.

All that being said, i honestly do admire the last guy that kinda let me go in favor of an other, no joke.

I do admire his choice being tactical as hell...i mean, man, if i had been in his situation, i honestly would have done the same.

As for currently, since i started working about more then a month ago by now i barely have even been bothering to open any dating app or go out, especially the last 3 weeks, since to be fair ending up in a relationship is time consuming as hell and big part of me feels like earning money.

Again, practical speaking it might be again for the best, since people their brains in general do not fully mature till about almost the age i am at if i remember correctly, and god...i really feel the people exactly around my age still have to find purposes in life for real.

Add to that the fact that i am picky as hell.

A smoker ? would not have as bf. above 32 ? except maybe the extremely rare 1/100 case that looks younger(and many faulty assume they are that 1 percent), hell no tnx and i honestly prefer between 20 and 28. mental illness ? nope. really outgoing ? nope. open relationship interested ? hell no ! Interested in wanting children ? Yea well....no. doing any drugs besides drinking coffee and alcoholic drinks now and then ? nope. really overweight ? no thanks.

And of course especially being a monogamous anti smoking, anti-crowd person with a preference for own age really kills a lot of potential bf's.

Really, if i had something for slightly older guys like many bottoms seem to have and did not mind smokers while also being open for open relationships i would estimate i'd probably never be single for longer then 2 months, but god....i just can't...i'd rather go do charity or some waste of personal time.

Thank god i can still roast idiots both online and actually also IRL(new thing since this year, i am amazed actually i can be as rude IRL as on the internet to be honest) with passive aggressive remarks and downright cruel honesty, otherwise i'd be tired of dating years ago.

• Mister Pink likes this

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

• Zaibatsu
  • Mars
    Golden Trump Award 2016
    Funniest Member 2015
    Helpfulness Award
    Second Best Alien

Posted 24 June 2017 - 01:13 AM

Dude... being rude isn't a positive personality trait. Pro tip: you'll find better partners being nice and sincere than an edgy asshole.
  • V4S, El Diablo, vnus_dmlo and 5 others like this

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil" ™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 24 June 2017 - 01:40 AM

UkjfDNZ.gif

2JoIcgs.gif

no but seriously

Spoiler

• Mister Pink, Jolly Swagman, DarkSavageDeathlyCloud and 2 others like this

~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

• Members
  • None
  • Best Ledby 2015
    Best Ledby 2014
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 24 June 2017 - 01:56 AM

From all the social research I've done, there are FOUR ways to get a girlfriend in this world.

This really is complete and utter bollocks.

You have totally disregarded people with minor or serious disabilities, such as blindness, deafness, physical deformity, facial disfigurement, behavioural disorders etc etc.

There are two and only two kingpins to any kind of relationship: romantic, friendship, business or political.

Those kingpins are Trust and Honesty.

• Scaglietti, Jolly Swagman and Rafae like this

Synthol
  • Synthol

Credit:purevil101

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 June 2017 - 02:27 AM

Dating is a complete nightmare when you have bad anxiety. I just WISH I had any emotional support.
  • Rafae likes this

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 June 2017 - 03:11 AM Edited by HolyGrenadeFrenzy, 24 June 2017 - 03:31 AM.

Just some gentlemanly suggestions.

X) SUPPLEMENTS

And when you're not looking for a genuine relationship, but still prefer a female touch there are lots of methods. Tinder, nightclubs, swinger's clubs, etc. But they are irrelevant to this conversation.

Yes, Supplements, the male enhancement kind. 

Spoiler

Oh, eat lots of celery.

Spoiler

Honest........both suggestions help with far more that confidence, which is after all a secondary benefit.

Read Deborah Tannen/s Works and Join The Art of Manliness.

Spoiler

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

burn commodities

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None
  • Not Very Punk 2016
    Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Bloody Ungrateful 2016

Posted 24 June 2017 - 03:30 AM

X) SUPPLEMENTS

Spoiler

Oh, eat lots of celery.

Spoiler

Honest........both suggestions help with far more that confidence, which is after all a secondary benefit.

lmao

don't worry about being a real person or whatever just buy supplements and eat celery cause it has ALPHA MALE (which btw is totally a real thing and not just observed in wolves placed in capitvity) PHEROMONES

• mr quick, Shaundi., Jolly Swagman and 3 others like this

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 June 2017 - 04:14 AM Edited by HolyGrenadeFrenzy, 24 June 2017 - 04:28 AM.

X) SUPPLEMENTS

Spoiler

Oh, eat lots of celery.

Spoiler

lmao

don't worry about being a real person or whatever just buy supplements and eat celery cause it has ALPHA MALE (which btw is totally a real thing and not just observed in wolves placed in capitvity) PHEROMONES

Now you are trolling.

You also skipped the final line on my suggestions.  Why?  It was on point with your complaint and thus demonstrates you have no complaint.

Being REAL, yep, honest all the way.

Healthy people need proper nutrition and most people haven't had that during developemental years, statistically that is.

Being REAL? Don't even try and complain about the role of celery and herbal nutrition until you have put in your years of study of it's history and use as well as using it in a healthy natural way before you even attempt to tell me the effect it has on your life.  If you can afford to achieve that level of top end health and hormone production wihout supplementing or using plants specialized for it then you are doing better than anyone that I or I bet you have ever met.

Quit fishing for your assumption and the use of Appeal to Ridicule is lame, try it and honestly tell me that I am lost on the topic.............

.....don't forget Deborah Tannen's Works and The Art of Maniliness while you are at it.  Oh, Robert Bly's Iron John is a good suggestion as well.

-------------------

I could go all Adler and Hutchins yet that is for someone that can handle what I have already said without such unseemly responses.

Size change is for the apparently visually impaired.

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

burn commodities

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None
  • Not Very Punk 2016
    Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Bloody Ungrateful 2016

Posted 24 June 2017 - 04:19 AM

say it don't spray it nerd

• El Diablo, mr quick, Shaundi. and 4 others like this

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 June 2017 - 04:29 AM

We tried that.....yiou f&cked that up.

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 24 June 2017 - 04:31 AM Edited by Jolly Swagman, 24 June 2017 - 04:31 AM.

He's right though. Buying dick pills off the internet and reading half baked trash about being a macho alpha man is an essential part of having a healthy relationship. Women aren't people after all.
  • mr quick, Shaundi., Scaglietti and 6 others like this

Femme Fatale
  • Femme Fatale

prettier n nastier

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 24 June 2017 - 04:48 AM

I'm more into one night stands nowadays. Go to a Gay bar, meet a guy, have him f*ck me, see you never. I'm also a bit of a vixen, I flirt with random men just to mess with their heads. A bit mean, but when you're as cute as me, you can't resist. :p Not all of the time though, there are a few that I'd genuinely sleep with(Ex: make total destroy, ShadowPerson).

I was in one serious relationship, it lasted about a year before I broke up with him when I found out he was cheating on me. I kinda miss him, he was attractive, smart, a great lover, and he wasn't bothered by the abnormal sh*t that I'm into. Hell, he once sent me a pic of a cute dead guy in the morgue as a birthday present. :lol: I still remember the message: "Happy Birthday, cupcake! Here's a special present for your special day. ;) You're such a sick f*ck for liking this stuff, you know that? Still love u tho <3" But of course the love part was a complete lie, like I said, he was f*cking other guys behind my back. Ever since then, I abandoned long term relationships, and adapted my current sex with random men lifestyle. :)
  • Scaglietti and DarkSavageDeathlyCloud like this

unopieceo
  • unopieceo

Turdler Durpden

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Best Vehicle 2012 [HD GTA Cars]

Posted 24 June 2017 - 04:52 AM

Once I got a blowjob on the back seat of an Action bus

Lazerface
  • Lazerface

The Business

• Members
  • None
  • Lousy T-Shirt

Posted 24 June 2017 - 05:02 AM

Raves and drugs usually do the trick. If both of you are tripping your balls off something's gonna happen.

Mind you, she might throw up on you but that still counts as something.
  • The Hippie likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users