Sell limit

10 replies to this topic
Chezeball7
  • Chezeball7

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago

I can only sell 1 car every 30 hours is there a way to fix it?

Gaffa™
  • Gaffa™

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 6 days ago

No. 

Have a cooldown. 

AiŽaŠobŽa
  • AiŽaŠobŽa

Godfather

• Members
  • Nauru

Posted 6 days ago

Like Gaffa said it's a cooldown the cool down last One GTA Day or 48 real life minutes.

The cool down has always been there ever since the game came out in 2013 the only time it doesn't have a cool down is when you're selling personal cars that you bought from the website unless they changed that too but the cool down is normal

slowburn29
  • slowburn29

Significantly more hydrated than you

• Members
  • None

Posted 6 days ago

Like Gaffa said it's a cooldown the cool down last One GTA Day or 48 real life minutes.

The cool down has always been there ever since the game came out in 2013 the only time it doesn't have a cool down is when you're selling personal cars that you bought from the website unless they changed that too but the cool down is normal

he's selling dupes and has been flagged as a repeat offender
  • KWF1981 likes this

oska75
  • oska75

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 5 days ago Edited by oska75, 5 days ago.

I had this and I'm not selling dupes or even a load of cars. Didn't play all weekend and then went to sell my Jester racecar which went fine. Next car I went to sell I got the daily limit message. These were personal cars I'd owned for years.
So my daily limit is 500k? Had to wait 30 real hours before it was ok again. R* support were useless.

Chezeball7
  • Chezeball7

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

So am I in danger or what should. I do

slowburn29
  • slowburn29

Significantly more hydrated than you

• Members
  • None

Posted 5 days ago

If you duped there is some threads on another site you should read. If you didn't dupe, contact support I guess and hope for the best

oska75
  • oska75

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 days ago

No danger just a pain in the arse. Rockstar told me to check the game cache integrity in Steam. All was fine there and that was all they could come up with. Had to wait 30 hours to sell again.

Tails Prower
  • Tails Prower

Sonic Mania

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 days ago

As a regular *duper* this is an intentional thing put into the game code by Rockstar to flag people who do money glitches and car duplication glitches.

You can build your limit again by getting rid of the duplicate cars as once the last one has gone again and you follow the guides elsewhere of only selling cars

every 12 mins or so the limit goes back up, I'm unsure what limit I'm on but it seems like I can sell 9+ cars again not that I plan to unless something expensive

comes out.

The prioblem with this code for Oska75 is it also affects cars from the days when you couldn't sell PV as old cars like this (in my case Entity XF) it would hit

the daily sale limit if I were to sell it.

As ever it's poor effort because it solves one problem but creates many others in the process.

• slowburn29 likes this

AiŽaŠobŽa
  • AiŽaŠobŽa

Godfather

• Members
  • Nauru

Posted 3 days ago

I had this and I'm not selling dupes or even a load of cars. Didn't play all weekend and then went to sell my Jester racecar which went fine. Next car I went to sell I got the daily limit message. These were personal cars I'd owned for years.
So my daily limit is 500k? Had to wait 30 real hours before it was ok again. R* support were useless.

Was the second car a car bought from the website or taken off the street?

Cars bought off the website can be sold one after another but selling a bought car and then trying to sell a car picked up off the street will give you the daily sale limit

woteva
  • woteva

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 2 days ago

It's not only dupers (they know how to avoid) but also happens every big dlc to legit players easily. If you decide only to focus on one character and try to sell most of the second characters cars you're trapped. Down to one car every 30 hrs., no blue marker and no personal license plate. Just as stupid as copywright trailers on bought blurays. Ticket doesn't really help. But you won't get banned, it's just annoying.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users