Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA GARAGE DEVELOPMENT

6 replies to this topic

Poll: GTA GARAGE DEVELOPMENT (6 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you agree?

1. Yes! (6 votes [100.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

2. No! (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Inan-Ahammad
  • Inan-Ahammad

Project Props - Mapper

• Members
  • Bangladesh

Posted 17 June 2017 - 05:52 PM Edited by inan.ahammad, 17 June 2017 - 05:53 PM.

I think now the GTA NETWORK administrator's should put thier attention to the fa t that GTA FORUMS is the best forums for gta no doubt but GTA GARAGE is falling apart.It was the greatest GTA mod site in the past but what about now.Even many will say that..there are many web hosting sites..So why notopen up a toic in GF and then give the link of the file.This idea is good but still many hosts delets files after some yers.So many good mods gets left behind.At present GTA INSIDE is really a good mod site...But i still miss the good old GTA GARAGE.It is filled with bugs...Not just bugs..we can say that the site is a trash now...Mod upload problem,modaration problem...i mean if we count the problems of gta garage it will be endless.So why???Why leave GTA GARAGE at its present stage..Cant the network do something...why in the future...why not now...Cant the modaration be improved.Cant the site be bug fixed again....I think it can be done...It will just need a little of time...but possible....Gta Online,Gta 5, Gta 4, Eflc cant these sections be added...Of cource it can be done...
  • spaceshape likes this

spaceshape
  • spaceshape

SuS Yo

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 June 2017 - 07:43 PM

Its upto them bruh.

Girish
  • Girish

LFM

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 24 June 2017 - 07:12 AM

An update for GTAG has been in the works since quite some time now but please understand that the admins have a life outside of these forums, so development of these sites take time and you have to be patient. I'm sure when it's all done, you'll be satisfied with the output.

• AnDReJ98, AiŽaŠobŽa, deltaCJ and 3 others like this

Inan-Ahammad
  • Inan-Ahammad

Project Props - Mapper

• Members
  • Bangladesh

Posted 01 July 2017 - 01:13 PM

Yeah i jave also noticed thay Edit This Poll buttom doesnt work on mobile site..Can anyone fix this.

Inan-Ahammad
  • Inan-Ahammad

Project Props - Mapper

• Members
  • Bangladesh

Posted 01 July 2017 - 01:18 PM

An update for GTAG has been in the works since quite some time now but please understand that the admins have a life outside of these forums, so development of these sites take time and you have to be patient. I'm sure when it's all done, you'll be satisfied with the output.

Yeah everyone got ther personal lives..but still...I am not saying to doit in a day..But at least start.If you dont start and think that...it will take a lot of time..then it would never be possible to finish a task...Let it take several years..but at least do a little part of development a day..Well ..i know its not a easy task..Its not that mucheasy how i am saying..inthis topic...Manu problems will pop up...But that doesnt mean we to freeze our work..we should at least try.

xNCx
  • xNCx

VCMP beta tester

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 July 2017 - 07:02 PM

We all agree, but I think it is now under development for a decade, huh?

Girish
  • Girish

LFM

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 10 July 2017 - 07:22 AM

We all agree, but I think it is now under development for a decade, huh?

I seriously doubt it's been a decade; maybe a couple of years. But as I said, maintaining and developing this network is not a full time job for the admins so there are no deadlines.

• SA's Most Wanted likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users