Ammo disappearing

2 replies to this topic
slowburn29
  • slowburn29

Significantly more hydrated than you

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 June 2017 - 04:35 PM

I noticed half my ammo missing in the pistol and sub machine gun categories. I have hollow point on the pistol and incendiary on the sub machine gun, but I played some missions last night and all was fine. The only other thing it could be is I tried the shooting range challenges last night, mostly the pistol anf I tried a round or 2 of SMG, but I used the mk2 bullets, and it was my normal ammo that's missing

Anyone else missing ammo? I'd like to know why, as this update is costing enough without $30,000 of ammo gone with the wind

Gaffa™
  • Gaffa™

The controversial one

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 June 2017 - 04:39 PM

Yeah I seem to lost ammo randomly too. 

Another thing I've noticed - and I'm not sure whether this only applies to the Heavy Sniper Mk2 with Explosive Bullets, but if you die when you're holding that weapon, you lose at least a full magazine's worth of capacity (like if you die after using the Grenade Launcher). 

• slowburn29 likes this

dinot81
  • dinot81

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 18 June 2017 - 06:20 AM Edited by dinot81, 18 June 2017 - 06:22 AM.

I noticed half my ammo missing in the pistol and sub machine gun categories. I have hollow point on the pistol and incendiary on the sub machine gun, but I played some missions last night and all was fine. The only other thing it could be is I tried the shooting range challenges last night, mostly the pistol anf I tried a round or 2 of SMG, but I used the mk2 bullets, and it was my normal ammo that's missing

Anyone else missing ammo? I'd like to know why, as this update is costing enough without $30,000 of ammo gone with the wind

I had a similar issue with missing ammo that I raised here (see link below). Mine was mainly with MG, MG Combat and Gusenberg Sweeper. My issue was that I was to spend 50 bullets and reload, I  would lose 200 rounds and after switching lobby's or next day, ammunition would be 0. Had a ticket lodged to R* but they could not help. Changing the tint of the gun helped though a bit, stopped resetting to zero at least but reload would cost me 200 rounds each time even though I spend only 100 rounds.

http://gtaforums.com/topic/881923-ammo-disappearing-with-mg-combat-mg-and-gusenberg-sweeper/ 

• slowburn29 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users