1 reply to this topic
rockz2804
  • rockz2804

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-Arab-Emirates

Posted A week ago

Hi,
I have PS4 pro (model no. CUCH-xxx , I guess that's a European version) and recently I bought GTA 5 NTSC (Region 1, U.S.A).

My account was is registered in India (region is set to "India") and currently 
I stay in Dubai. I heard that the game is banned in Dubai.
I want to play multiplayer so I wanted to buy a PlayStation plus subscription code.
The shopkeeper however suggested me not to buy the code that I used in Dubai region but instead told me to buy the code which is used in U.S.A. to play the game in Dubai. He also told me to create a new account and set the region to USA.
I played multiplayer for a trial period of two days and made significant progress. Since my account is registered to my current PS account, I don't want to create a new one and play from beginning.
I bought the U.S.A PS plus code card but still paranoid weather I will be doing the right thing. I don't want to waste the code only to find out that I can't play the game.
Please help.

Thank you.

HalfOfAKebab
  • HalfOfAKebab

Help & Support

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

You can't transfer progress across accounts. Unfortunately you will have to start from scratch again if you decide to create a new account. However, two days really is not much time to spend on GTA:O. Honestly, in a week, you won't even care that you lost your progress.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users