No custom plates

14 replies to this topic
slowburn29
  • slowburn29

Significantly more hydrated than you

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 June 2017 - 03:30 AM

This could be common knowledge, if so forgive me. But I have no option for plates in LSC, used to be that way if I switched characters and I'd have to order one through ifruit to get them to show again

Now when I order through ifruit the order shows on screen but when I drive in LSC nothing happens, if I send another order it's prompts me to overwrite the pending order. Plates still not showing

What's the problem here? I just want a plate for the moc on my first player. I should note that my second character is most definitely a top tier cheater and is in possession of over 60 flagged duplicated automobiles, so he hasn't had access to plates for a long time. Except through ifruit

Please help or steer me in the right direction. But don't get all self righteous about glitching money, it's just a game. Im just a guy with a day job

Mr Spanky
  • Mr Spanky

Square Civilian

• Members
  • England

Posted 16 June 2017 - 09:33 AM

The plate for the moc is done in the moc area inside the bunker

Fitted one on mine no probs

slowburn29
  • slowburn29

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 June 2017 - 03:56 PM

it sure is. Problem is in the custom plate options won't show in my plate menu inside the bunker or LSC, and ifruit isn't working for me as intended

HalfOfAKebab
  • HalfOfAKebab

Help & Support

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award [GTAO]

Posted 16 June 2017 - 06:34 PM

I'm just speculating, but maybe the reason your second (cheated) character doesn't have access to plates is also affecting your main character.

slowburn29
  • slowburn29

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 June 2017 - 11:37 PM

I'm just speculating, but maybe the reason your second (cheated) character doesn't have access to plates is also affecting your main character.

I'm hoping that's not the case but it probably is. Gonna try again tonight with some diff vehicles, I'll report back
  • ash-274 likes this

ash-274
  • ash-274

Guru of the Gang Cars and Special items

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 June 2017 - 10:56 PM

I'm hoping that's not the case but it probably is. Gonna try again tonight with some diff vehicles, I'll report back

Following the DLC drop Social Club separated me from my SC account (including my Crew and the custom plates).  Yesterday it suddenly "remembered" it and I had my plates, my crew, and crew color (as well as my PS3-CE free items) back.

slowburn29
  • slowburn29

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 June 2017 - 11:10 PM

Following the DLC drop Social Club separated me from my SC account (including my Crew and the custom plates).  Yesterday it suddenly "remembered" it and I had my plates, my crew, and crew color (as well as my PS3-CE free items) back.

Hmm I didn't check my crew color, I hope this is the case. I'll try unlinking social club and relinking tonight

slowburn29
  • slowburn29

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 June 2017 - 11:34 PM Edited by slowburn29, 21 June 2017 - 11:35 PM.

The above was unsuccessful. It's due to being in a tiered pool of cheaters, my exploit level is the highest tier and I've been flagged as repeat offender. I have had my plate access stripped for 9 months since my last dupe sale

Worst part is that the plate i had on all the dupes is dirty now too. Which means every car I have now have reduced sales price. Which is basically all of them with that plate, so I can't even sell my pvs to make room for the new stuff, without taking a major bath. I can't even change the plates to see if the price goes up, or the plate dirtied those cars too and if I should delete them. It's a murky convoluted mess

Dupe responsibilly

Plage
  • Plage

Self Medicated

• Members
  • Nepal

Posted 07 July 2017 - 04:08 AM

I currently can't use/install my custom plates, too. Crew colours and so on are working just fine. Clean account and second char.

My crew mates have the same problem. Any idea what's going on?

Tails Prower
  • Tails Prower

Sonic Mania

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 July 2017 - 08:31 AM

Could be some issues with yesterday's hotfixes as there was a money glitch which changed plates on cars yesterday which was allowing people with dirty

dupes to clean their cars so Rockstar may have removed the plate options temporarily until fully fixed.

I'll check my account later and see if plates are available or not, could also be social club issues.

Plage
  • Plage

Self Medicated

• Members
  • Nepal

Posted 07 July 2017 - 12:02 PM Edited by Plage, 07 July 2017 - 12:03 PM.

That's actually the case for me since Gunrunning was released at least. In the SC my plate still gets shown.

Tails Prower
  • Tails Prower

Sonic Mania

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 July 2017 - 02:21 PM

That's actually the case for me since Gunrunning was released at least. In the SC my plate still gets shown.

Yes I've been reading of the issue since Gunrunning dropped for you, other thing to maybe try is see if you can submit a plate order through Ifruit.

If you get the notification in game it may list the plates again for you in LSC.

SA's Most Wanted
  • SA's Most Wanted

- GTAF GFX Guy - Formerly: Jacobmaate

• Facade Corporation
  • United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [GFX]

Posted 09 July 2017 - 06:50 PM

If I remember rightly, R* were made aware of this issue, and its actually been going on for some time (before Gunrunning), and I'm almost sure that somewhere in their patch notes for 1.40, that they stated they fixed the issue. But since then, they've made some fixes to the game, and its possible that it has caused the issue to basically come back.

Not sure as of when R* will fix it again, but could potentially be this way until 1.41, though I'd imagine it may be possible to fix it before then, considering the issue was fixed before, but evidently not fully since.

Plage
  • Plage

Self Medicated

• Members
  • Nepal

Posted 16 July 2017 - 08:03 AM

I've it official now (from the support). The personal plates are currently turned off.

FlacidJack
  • FlacidJack

Gangsta

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 16 July 2017 - 02:51 PM

I had the same issue when Gunrunning released so i switched my custom plate on another car at LSC then the MOC custom plate choices appeared. Now my problem is when i choose a custom plate on the trailer it goes back to the default plate when i log off & on again :/
If you find a fix let me know plz.

it sure is. Problem is in the custom plate options won't show in my plate menu inside the bunker or LSC, and ifruit isn't working for me as intended
lol as intended... More R* logic!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users