No custom plates

7 replies to this topic
slowburn29
  • slowburn29

Significantly more hydrated than you

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

This could be common knowledge, if so forgive me. But I have no option for plates in LSC, used to be that way if I switched characters and I'd have to order one through ifruit to get them to show again

Now when I order through ifruit the order shows on screen but when I drive in LSC nothing happens, if I send another order it's prompts me to overwrite the pending order. Plates still not showing

What's the problem here? I just want a plate for the moc on my first player. I should note that my second character is most definitely a top tier cheater and is in possession of over 60 flagged duplicated automobiles, so he hasn't had access to plates for a long time. Except through ifruit

Please help or steer me in the right direction. But don't get all self righteous about glitching money, it's just a game. Im just a guy with a day job

Mr Spanky
  • Mr Spanky

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted A week ago

The plate for the moc is done in the moc area inside the bunker

Fitted one on mine no probs

slowburn29
  • slowburn29

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

The plate for the moc is done in the moc area inside the bunker

Fitted one on mine no probs

it sure is. Problem is in the custom plate options won't show in my plate menu inside the bunker or LSC, and ifruit isn't working for me as intended

HalfOfAKebab
  • HalfOfAKebab

Help & Support

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

I'm just speculating, but maybe the reason your second (cheated) character doesn't have access to plates is also affecting your main character.

slowburn29
  • slowburn29

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

I'm just speculating, but maybe the reason your second (cheated) character doesn't have access to plates is also affecting your main character.

I'm hoping that's not the case but it probably is. Gonna try again tonight with some diff vehicles, I'll report back
  • ash-274 likes this

ash-274
  • ash-274

Guru of the Gang Cars and Special items

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

I'm hoping that's not the case but it probably is. Gonna try again tonight with some diff vehicles, I'll report back

Following the DLC drop Social Club separated me from my SC account (including my Crew and the custom plates).  Yesterday it suddenly "remembered" it and I had my plates, my crew, and crew color (as well as my PS3-CE free items) back.

slowburn29
  • slowburn29

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 days ago

Following the DLC drop Social Club separated me from my SC account (including my Crew and the custom plates).  Yesterday it suddenly "remembered" it and I had my plates, my crew, and crew color (as well as my PS3-CE free items) back.

Hmm I didn't check my crew color, I hope this is the case. I'll try unlinking social club and relinking tonight

slowburn29
  • slowburn29

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 days ago Edited by slowburn29, 3 days ago.

The above was unsuccessful. It's due to being in a tiered pool of cheaters, my exploit level is the highest tier and I've been flagged as repeat offender. I have had my plate access stripped for 9 months since my last dupe sale

Worst part is that the plate i had on all the dupes is dirty now too. Which means every car I have now have reduced sales price. Which is basically all of them with that plate, so I can't even sell my pvs to make room for the new stuff, without taking a major bath. I can't even change the plates to see if the price goes up, or the plate dirtied those cars too and if I should delete them. It's a murky convoluted mess

Dupe responsibilly

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users