Quantcast

» «
Photo

[MP] Bribed: Blood Money

Complete
113 replies to this topic

Poll: Finished playing the whole pack? (5 member(s) have cast votes)

Which is your best side?

1. James Lucas (3 votes [60.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 60.00%

2. Hudson Dan (2 votes [40.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 40.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote
.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Designer

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 2 weeks ago

I finished editing the first chapter, it wasn't as easy as I thought.

Now do you feel as I do? I put a lot of efforts on this MP and what did I got? Nothing, as I thought.

• lol29 likes this

lol29
  • lol29

Player Hater

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 2 weeks ago

I finished editing the first chapter, it wasn't as easy as I thought.

Now do you feel as I do? I put a lot of efforts on this MP and what did I got? Nothing, as I thought.

gotta stay positive. :)

• .GreenGoo likes this

Martin_Strada
  • Martin_Strada

Ain't no one better than you, bitch!

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 2 weeks ago

Part3 is coming soon, stay tune.

• .GreenGoo likes this

.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Designer

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 2 weeks ago

What is coming soon? Part what??

Martin_Strada
  • Martin_Strada

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 2 weeks ago

What is coming soon? Part what??

Your  mission pack part is coming  soon.

• .GreenGoo likes this

lol29
  • lol29

Player Hater

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by lol29, 2 weeks ago.

Finally, finished editing all of James missions.Also the credits song at the end was not fitting at all, just my opinion.

• .GreenGoo likes this

.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Designer

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 2 weeks ago

Finally, finished editing all of James missions.Also the credits song at the end was not fitting at all, just my opinion.

Thanks, and yeah you're right cause I did some changes in the soundtracks I changed the credits song and it didn't fit goodly.

• lol29 likes this

Springfield
  • Springfield

I gave my certificate. Bye!

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

Created a first part of this Mission Pack. Visit at my "Gameplay field" everytime. I'm working on your MP.

• lol29 and .GreenGoo like this

lol29
  • lol29

Player Hater

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 2 weeks ago

One question, Do you have to update Dans missions in order to make it work with the SD? when your gonna release it,Cuz i want to edit those as well. 

• .GreenGoo likes this

lol29
  • lol29

Player Hater

• Members
  • Romania

I noticed something, on this topic at the STORY it says that Lucas was working for the Lone Wolves for years but in one mission he mentions that he was working for them for only one year.

• .GreenGoo likes this

.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Designer

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 2 weeks ago

Created a first part of this Mission Pack. Visit at my "Gameplay field" everytime. I'm working on your MP.

Very glad to hear that! You have a really good and advanced gameplay topic, I'll be thankful to you if you do recording the whole pack!

One question, Do you have to update Dans missions in order to make it work with the SD? when your gonna release it,Cuz i want to edit those as well. 

Sorry for that, I have a really busy life, I'm busy with my school and busy with my exams and busy with designing Infection and etc. :/ It'll take some time to publish the SD Files of Dan's side. 

I noticed something, on this topic at the STORY it says that Lucas was working for the Lone Wolves for years but in one mission he mentions that he was working for them for only one year.

I'll have to explain the "[MP] Vengeance, the prequel of B:BM" to you to understand the whole story of it.

Here it is, the short backstory of Vengeance: "Year 1985, Ralph Lucas is a businessman that works with his partner Peter Jackson and their business is selling drugs to every gang group of San Andreas. After few years Ralph understands that Peter want to take him out and the reason is to take the whole kingdom of their business to himself. Ralph was trying to leave the city and take his wife and his son with him. When he was trying to escape Peter and his goons surrounded him and killed him and his wife without giving them any mercy. But, Ralph's son escaped safely from the house but he saw the death scene of his parents. After 17 years Ralph's son grew up and didn't forgot that day, he was always thinking about the revenge and when he became a man with 23 age he started planning about the revenge of his family. But, do you know his name? Ralph's son's name is James Lucas."

• lol29 likes this

lol29
  • lol29

Player Hater

• Members
  • Romania

DAMN Thats some Nice and interesting story,but what i said in the reply above, I was pointing out that you made an error cuz in the topic at story it says that Lucas was working for the Lone Wolves for years but in a mission he says that he was working for the for only one year.You get it?

• .GreenGoo likes this

.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Designer

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 2 weeks ago

DAMN Thats some Nice and interesting story,but what i said in the reply above, I was pointing out that you made an error cuz in the topic at story it says that Lucas was working for the Lone Wolves for years but in a mission he says that he was working for the for only one year.You get it?

The answer is in the game. I'll explain, when Lucas was looking for some way to kill Peter he get introduced to Marcus, and work for him for almost a year to kill peter, after that he work for him to get some money for a year. 1 for revenge and 1 for money means he was working for Marcus for almost 2 years. That is it.

• lol29 likes this

Martin_Strada
  • Martin_Strada

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 2 weeks ago

Hey, GreenGoo, what's the name of the song of trailer?

.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Designer

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 2 weeks ago

It's "Imagine Dragons - Friction".

• Martin_Strada likes this

Martin_Strada
  • Martin_Strada

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Martin_Strada, 2 weeks ago.

It's "Imagine Dragons - Friction".

Thx

Edit: Check motw 86 missions.

• .GreenGoo likes this

.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Designer

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 2 days ago

Great, it was already released. I will see if I have the time to play this. Please wait for my feedback.

Still waiting for it, if you care.

Notna
  • Notna

It's clobberin' time!

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 hours ago

I am speechless. You blew me away with this! I wasn't assured when I downloaded, but halfway through the first mission, I knew this was going to be great. Very original style of designing, nice cutscenes and mostly well put-together plot - and this is a compliment coming from a semi-professional writer! Awesome how you took a cliche betrayal-revenge plot and made it something of your own, rarely see that. I'd struggle doing that. The missions were challenging and fun to play. Wasn't just point and shoot, it kept me thinking for a strategy throughout. My only criticism comes towards your dialogue and grammar. I bet you know what kind of work you have to do the better your grammar and punctuation, so I won't get into that. I'd say you tried to explain a bit too much through the text. I like the clues subtle and some things left unsaid, it makes it way more realistic and smooth. Some clever small talk with puns here and there would do a big difference to the flow.

Writing this feedback I'm trying to figure some nice words how to accurately describe how good this is but it's really hard. Amazing work, I'll surely play more from you if you come up with a story that interests me. You might be the sole reason I'm getting back to the game as well. Very well done, friend. Highly recommended mission pack to anyone reading.

• Gregorio150, .GreenGoo and VenomDYOM like this

.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Designer

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 14 hours ago Edited by .GreenGoo, 14 hours ago.

I am speechless. You blew me away with this! I wasn't assured when I downloaded, but halfway through the first mission, I knew this was going to be great. Very original style of designing, nice cutscenes and mostly well put-together plot - and this is a compliment coming from a semi-professional writer! Awesome how you took a cliche betrayal-revenge plot and made it something of your own, rarely see that. I'd struggle doing that. The missions were challenging and fun to play. Wasn't just point and shoot, it kept me thinking for a strategy throughout. My only criticism comes towards your dialogue and grammar. I bet you know what kind of work you have to do the better your grammar and punctuation, so I won't get into that. I'd say you tried to explain a bit too much through the text. I like the clues subtle and some things left unsaid, it makes it way more realistic and smooth. Some clever small talk with puns here and there would do a big difference to the flow.

Writing this feedback I'm trying to figure some nice words how to accurately describe how good this is but it's really hard. Amazing work, I'll surely play more from you if you come up with a story that interests me. You might be the sole reason I'm getting back to the game as well. Very well done, friend. Highly recommended mission pack to anyone reading.

Wow, that was a really awesome feedback, cause it's from one of my favorite designers! Thanks dude, I know that my grammar is a little bit weird but, I worked hardly on this. Very glad that I heard this feedback from you bro! Thanks! <3

About the word you said that you're getting back, in one of your project's page, I saw that you said you're a very bad designer but you weren't bad at all, I'm waiting for you cause you're a really good designer and the community needs someone like you! :D

• VenomDYOM likes this

Notna
  • Notna

It's clobberin' time!

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 hours ago

Haha, which project was that? Must have been years ago. These days my ego is too big to downplay myself :D
  • .GreenGoo likes this

.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Designer

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 11 hours ago

Haha, which project was that? Must have been years ago. These days my ego is too big to downplay myself :D

Yeah, hahaha anyway thanks for the support bro appreciated it. :^:

Light Syde Riandy
  • Light Syde Riandy

LSR

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 8 hours ago

Spoiler

.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Designer

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 8 hours ago

Spoiler

Hidden what the parachute? In the end of the hallway right side you'll find it there.

Light Syde Riandy
  • Light Syde Riandy

LSR

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted An hour ago

Access card.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users