Lost APC Tank

7 replies to this topic
Mr-Infinite_Rage
  • Mr-Infinite_Rage

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted A week ago

Hello, I bought the APC Tank at full price and fully customized it then drove around in it for a few hours then went offline thru single player as always came back online a few hours later to try and use it again but I couldn't find it anywhere I checked all my garages, insurance company, impound, literally everywhere so i made a ticket with R* they checked my account and said yes it's still showing on my account and to go to the Bunker open interactive menu then select it from there I just tried that and it's still nowhere to be found, my friend lost his APC tank too there has been a good few people on R* support reporting the same thing. Any insight? Thank you for reading.

boeing757
  • boeing757

why

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

I lost one too when I had it in the mobile operations center.

LordMarvel
  • LordMarvel

The Guy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

Only other way you can get it (provided you haven't driven another vehicle yet) is to Request Personal Vehicle and see if it arrives like that. But I have a feeling that's what you mentioned doing already.

Aside from that, you'll probably need to open another ticket with the support. I had the same problem with my Dune FAV, but they refunded me straight away.

Mr-Infinite_Rage
  • Mr-Infinite_Rage

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted A week ago

My friend figured it out, you have to go into the interactive menu then mobile operation center then request personal vehicle then your tank will spawn. Thanks for your replies.

Snoopbr
  • Snoopbr

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

I had the same problem... The half-track truck was my first purchase and I used to call it through Interaction Menu, then bought a Tampa (correctly stored in one of my garages) and my truck is gone...  :*(

SmokesWithCigs
  • SmokesWithCigs

recovering addict

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

I lost  my apc in my moc also. I see  sending in a ticket to those jackasses at rockstar is pointless. i'll just buy another but they better f*cking reimburse me for this bullsh*t. i'll store it in my garage where it wont disappear.

Mr-Infinite_Rage
  • Mr-Infinite_Rage

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted 5 days ago Edited by Mr-Infinite_Rage, 5 days ago.

I found my APC, open interactive menu go down to M.O.C then scroll through list of personal vehicles then request it through m.o.c... My friend lost his apc he sent in a ticket few days later he found it but still got an email from R* saying they were unable to verify this claim about the apc like wtf?

Snoopbr
  • Snoopbr

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 5 days ago

Hey ppl. I recovered my lost Half-tracked truck today. I joined a Heist setup and the option to choose it was there, once you leave the Heist just drive through your garage.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users