Lost APC Tank

7 replies to this topic
Mr-Infinite_Rage
  • Mr-Infinite_Rage

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted 15 June 2017 - 06:54 AM

Hello, I bought the APC Tank at full price and fully customized it then drove around in it for a few hours then went offline thru single player as always came back online a few hours later to try and use it again but I couldn't find it anywhere I checked all my garages, insurance company, impound, literally everywhere so i made a ticket with R* they checked my account and said yes it's still showing on my account and to go to the Bunker open interactive menu then select it from there I just tried that and it's still nowhere to be found, my friend lost his APC tank too there has been a good few people on R* support reporting the same thing. Any insight? Thank you for reading.

boeing757
  • boeing757

why

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 June 2017 - 08:25 AM

I lost one too when I had it in the mobile operations center.

LordMarvel
  • LordMarvel

Born to Reign.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 June 2017 - 11:20 AM

Only other way you can get it (provided you haven't driven another vehicle yet) is to Request Personal Vehicle and see if it arrives like that. But I have a feeling that's what you mentioned doing already.

Aside from that, you'll probably need to open another ticket with the support. I had the same problem with my Dune FAV, but they refunded me straight away.

Mr-Infinite_Rage
  • Mr-Infinite_Rage

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted 15 June 2017 - 01:02 PM

My friend figured it out, you have to go into the interactive menu then mobile operation center then request personal vehicle then your tank will spawn. Thanks for your replies.

Snoopbr
  • Snoopbr

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 June 2017 - 01:34 PM

I had the same problem... The half-track truck was my first purchase and I used to call it through Interaction Menu, then bought a Tampa (correctly stored in one of my garages) and my truck is gone...  :*(

SmokesWithCigs
  • SmokesWithCigs

recovering addict

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 June 2017 - 02:33 PM

I lost  my apc in my moc also. I see  sending in a ticket to those jackasses at rockstar is pointless. i'll just buy another but they better f*cking reimburse me for this bullsh*t. i'll store it in my garage where it wont disappear.

Mr-Infinite_Rage
  • Mr-Infinite_Rage

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted 19 June 2017 - 02:46 PM Edited by Mr-Infinite_Rage, 19 June 2017 - 02:52 PM.

I found my APC, open interactive menu go down to M.O.C then scroll through list of personal vehicles then request it through m.o.c... My friend lost his apc he sent in a ticket few days later he found it but still got an email from R* saying they were unable to verify this claim about the apc like wtf?

Snoopbr
  • Snoopbr

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 June 2017 - 04:25 PM

Hey ppl. I recovered my lost Half-tracked truck today. I joined a Heist setup and the option to choose it was there, once you leave the Heist just drive through your garage.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users