Sniper sway on yachts

4 replies to this topic
Commie
  • Commie

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 June 2017 - 07:55 PM

Hey all! Today when I was doing piracy prevention, I noticed that sniper scopes seem to sway alot more then they used to. My shooting is all the way up, so that isnt the problem. Its really annoying because now I can hardly snipe people trying to invade my yacht. I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it, But I was using the heavy sniper mkll With thermal scope, heavy barrel, explosive rounds, and Squared muzzle brake. I'm not sure if this is intentional by R* or if war an accident, or possibly just a glitch on my end. I'd like to know if anyone else is having this issue. Thanks!

HalfOfAKebab
  • HalfOfAKebab

Help & Support

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award [GTAO]

Posted 14 June 2017 - 10:25 PM

Maybe it's a balancing side effect from having explosive rounds? Or a heavy barrel? Or maybe just too many attachments. Just speculating.

Commie
  • Commie

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 June 2017 - 12:34 AM

Maybe it's a balancing side effect from having explosive rounds? Or a heavy barrel? Or maybe just too many attachments. Just speculating.

I tried taking all of the attachments off, still havent seen a difference

REXX
  • REXX

REXX: The cyborg from Humane Labs. | ALEXA: The Hotchick.

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 15 June 2017 - 10:44 AM

Probably to reduce the chance of hitting someone on a beach seeing as they are literally exposed.

Commie
  • Commie

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 June 2017 - 12:35 AM

Probably to reduce the chance of hitting someone on a beach seeing as they are literally exposed.

Just tested it out, it's only with the mkll heavy sniper, it has nothing to do with attachments. Normal sniper and marksman rifle are fine, but for somereason only on yachts the heavy sniper mkll has a sh*t ton of sway. dunno why though

• HalfOfAKebab likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users