Quantcast

» «
Photo

Who is the leadef of the Columbian Cartel?

4 replies to this topic
stef_92
  • stef_92

GTA3 Freak

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 14 June 2017 - 07:27 PM Edited by stef_92, 14 June 2017 - 07:28 PM.

This is a question that may seem ridiculous at first since at so many websites it's mentioned that the leader is Catalina or Miguel, or both. But if you think abiut it in detail may be none of them is a leader.
Reasons why Catalina can't be a leader:
She is not from Liberty City. She moved to LC togrther with Claude in 1992 and they've spend 9 years together. It's unlikely for her to become a leader during that period. If she had anything to do with the Cartel before 2001 I guess she would appear in LCS but she didn't. She probably began working with the Cartel a few months or probably year ago the events in GTA3. Then she decided to finally get rid of Claude when he wasn't needed anymore.
Reason why Miguel isn't the leader:
Just like you may think - he doesn't look like someone who can lead anything and he shows really weak character.

What's your oppinion?

Evil empire
  • Evil empire

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • France

Posted 14 June 2017 - 08:18 PM

If Rockstar decided Miguel then Catalina are the leaders they are the bosses.

Liberty City, Miguel and Catalina are fictional, heaps of pixels, where's the point of imagining a hierarchy where everything depends on a more or less developed scenario?

erickson400
  • erickson400

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 June 2017 - 09:49 PM

Its probably Cisco from GTA Advance. He died in 2000 so that may lead Catalina and Miguel to be leaders. Btw Claude spend years in prison for murder and bank robbery not months. hope this helps.

http://gta.wikia.com/wiki/Cisco

KratosDrake
  • KratosDrake

Snazzy and shiny that's how I roll

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 14 June 2017 - 10:20 PM

I think that, after Cisco died, the Cartel doesn't have a definite leader and the two take over while they are electing a new leader. Or Miguel is the leader, just he is of the pathetic kind. You choose.
  • Jeansowaty likes this

Doctor Dollars
  • Doctor Dollars

Wiseguy Despiser

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 June 2017 - 06:12 AM

I would assume the Don of the Colombian Cartel lives in Colombia and Miguel is just the head of the Liberty City spank operation. They're flying in the spank from somewhere so where ever the spank is coming from is where the leader is.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users