Quantcast

» «
Photo

Where the f*ck are my supplies.

Best Answer Parth13, 14 June 2017 - 08:14 AM

I have just done two different supply missions for my bunker and I have no supplies.  Where the f*ck are they?  is there something I have to do to "unlock" them?  Do I have to kill myself like when MC businesses have a problem?  

Change session, exactly this happened to me an hour ago and i changed session and instantly my supplies went upto 40%. This is the same bug that also happens with MC Businesses. but in MC if your supply don't get registered, there is no way to get them back even if you change sessions.

Edit: I can't exactly promise that it will comeback as if your session is bugged because of server or network problems as i've been having some network problems for 1:30 hours and because of that i closed the game now.

Go to the full post

6 replies to this topic
Prince_Polaris
  • Prince_Polaris

Where did I park my Tornado?

• Members
  • United-States
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner

Posted 14 June 2017 - 07:53 AM

I have just done two different supply missions for my bunker and I have no supplies.  Where the f*ck are they?  is there something I have to do to "unlock" them?  Do I have to kill myself like when MC businesses have a problem?  

20170614035215_1.jpg

Parth13
  • Parth13

Hooligan

• Members
  • India

Posted 14 June 2017 - 08:14 AM   Best Answer Edited by Parth13, 14 June 2017 - 08:17 AM.

Change session, exactly this happened to me an hour ago and i changed session and instantly my supplies went upto 40%. This is the same bug that also happens with MC Businesses. but in MC if your supply don't get registered, there is no way to get them back even if you change sessions.

Edit: I can't exactly promise that it will comeback as if your session is bugged because of server or network problems as i've been having some network problems for 1:30 hours and because of that i closed the game now.

Prince_Polaris
  • Prince_Polaris

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 June 2017 - 08:42 AM

I changed sessions and I could see the product...  I'm glad it came through, but this is a dumb problem to be having...  I sure hope they fix it.

yanbuck
  • yanbuck

Player Hater

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 14 June 2017 - 10:49 PM

I have the same Problem. I can't see my supplies. Even if i change session my supplies are shown as empty. But i have 100k $ goods in my storage. So i think the supplies are there but did not shown. How can i see them. I need to know when and how much i need to resupply :(

Prince_Polaris
  • Prince_Polaris

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 June 2017 - 10:57 PM

I have the same Problem. I can't see my supplies. Even if i change session my supplies are shown as empty. But i have 100k $ goods in my storage. So i think the supplies are there but did not shown. How can i see them. I need to know when and how much i need to resupply :(

Hmm, maybe restart the game?

yanbuck
  • yanbuck

Player Hater

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 17 June 2017 - 05:01 AM

Yes, suddenly they appeared. But not after restart, after i swiched session. It only works randomly. You need luck to get your supplies shown :D

Prince_Polaris
  • Prince_Polaris

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 June 2017 - 05:06 AM

Yes, suddenly they appeared. But not after restart, after i swiched session. It only works randomly. You need luck to get your supplies shown :D

For me, it seems that if I let them run out then I won't see it if I resupply it.  Stupid game...  :/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users