1,221 replies to this topic
Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

On the road to 601

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 4 days ago

Gotta spend money to switch back and forth

Worst part of all the GR stuff, f*cking pisstake. And you can't even buy two just to have the choice.

Roger Cheeto
  • Roger Cheeto

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 days ago

How high does the bar gotta be if I wanna sell with a single vehicle

thisispartaa
  • thisispartaa

Friendly

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 days ago

Value should be less than 175k.
(In case of double cash this week it can be upto 350k)

Can the Vapid Contender be used for ballistic armour resupply mission?
  • Gridl0k likes this

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

On the road to 601

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 4 days ago Edited by Gridl0k, 4 days ago.

Value should be less than 175k.
(In case of double cash this week it can be upto 350k)

Can the Vapid Contender be used for ballistic armour resupply mission?

140K (280 now) without any bunker upgrades btw, 175 fully upgraded.

If you simply mean, can you stand on the lovely big platform without ragdolling, no, that would be too useful and obvious for r* I'm afraid.

thisispartaa
  • thisispartaa

Friendly

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 days ago

If you simply mean, can you stand on the lovely big platform without ragdolling, no, that would be too useful and obvious for r* I'm afraid.

So only the Guardian and flatbed then?
  • Gridl0k and Nossirag like this

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

On the road to 601

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 4 days ago

Duneloader too, or various Pegasus vehicles. Not Dune or Brickade :/

• thisispartaa likes this

thisispartaa
  • thisispartaa

Friendly

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 days ago

Ok thanks :)

Snapadoodle
  • Snapadoodle

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago

I forgot where it was posted but someone had the actual time it takes before your bunker can get raided with and without security upgrades; what is it? Also, if you're doing heists/contact missions does that count towards the raid clock?

GKey06
  • GKey06

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago

So is it really Double money on sell missions right now? for example, if i selll my stock that's rated at $400k to los santso and complete it will it give me 800k?

Snapadoodle
  • Snapadoodle

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago

So is it really Double money on sell missions right now? for example, if i selll my stock that's rated at $400k to los santso and complete it will it give me 800k?

Yup

Rafae
  • Rafae

Boss

• GTAF Crew
  • None

Posted 3 days ago

No you'll get 400k

The stock will already be doubled beforehand, not after the sale itself. So if you had 280k stock for Blaine County for example, that means your stock was originally 140k not actually 280k.
  • Gridl0k likes this

CyborgZombieJesus
  • CyborgZombieJesus

Red Baron of GTA:O

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 3 days ago Edited by CyborgZombieJesus, 3 days ago.

My question involves, the period that gunrunning sell missions are supposed to pay 2x cash and rp. I've made 3 sells while this has been running and only recieved normal payout. My bunker is in  Paleto Bay and I sold for the higher value in Los Santos. Is it only the lower paying Blaine County sells that will double? Thanks for your time.

[edit] Nevermind I read the comment previous to mine. Thanks.

enjoithepain
  • enjoithepain

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 days ago

I'm sure this has been answered before, but how much stock value does one full bar of supples generate? (Non-2x $)

Jamwes
  • Jamwes

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

I forgot where it was posted but someone had the actual time it takes before your bunker can get raided with and without security upgrades; what is it? Also, if you're doing heists/contact missions does that count towards the raid clock?

5/10 hours

I don't think so... I think time only counts when you're logged in as a MC or CEO. You can't be a MC/CEO while in a heist... But it might not be that smart. I wouldn't be surprise if it thinks you're still a MC/CEO if you are logged in as one when you start the heist. I also wouldn't be surprised if it logs heist time as inactive time because you aren't doing stuff in free roam. To be on the safe side you might as well log out of MC/CEO before joining a heist/race/contact mission/etc.

I'm sure this has been answered before, but how much stock value does one full bar of supples generate? (Non-2x $)

140 close / 210 far
1 delivery vehicle
  • enjoithepain likes this

EssCee
  • EssCee

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 days ago

Got an alert saying if you complete a gun sell mission, you get a gift, so as i deliver to the last point, i have a helicopter throwing bombs! So quickly completed it and saw a message about a gift however i had to log off to ensure the helicopter didn't get me...... Now I'm not sure what the gift was as when i logged on again I don't have any alerts telling me anything? Anyone know what the gift is?

gnomefromnome
  • gnomefromnome

to each his gnome

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

Got an alert saying if you complete a gun sell mission, you get a gift, so as i deliver to the last point, i have a helicopter throwing bombs! So quickly completed it and saw a message about a gift however i had to log off to ensure the helicopter didn't get me...... Now I'm not sure what the gift was as when i logged on again I don't have any alerts telling me anything? Anyone know what the gift is?

48b7e3f8f0741403835b1fbdac6355a8f717cf77

...the t-shirt...not the vehicle

Mattcarnes
  • Mattcarnes

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

Why did rockstar take away those dividers in the bars for gun running I mean the one good thing about bikers is I always had a reference point of 1/5 bars now it's just a f*cking guessing game unless I Google feels like a good feature stripped away for no good reason other then I guess make you sell too much at one time get f*cked over and buy a shark card

No the counter only counts how long you have been in free mode with out giving it attention

Jamwes
  • Jamwes

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

Why did rockstar take away those dividers in the bars for gun running I mean the one good thing about bikers is I always had a reference point of 1/5 bars now it's just a f*cking guessing game unless I Google feels like a good feature stripped away for no good reason other then I guess make you sell too much at one time get f*cked over and buy a shark card

I won't say shark cards... Less visual references makes it harder for most people to notice things. It probably will reduce complaints, both legit and made up.

razgriz67
  • razgriz67

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 hours ago

I won't say shark cards... Less visual references makes it harder for most people to notice things. It probably will reduce complaints, both legit and made up.

Like what? I'm scratching my head wondering what complaints one could have for having the 20% increment bars.

I kinda gotta lean towards Matt. The removal of the bars means we also have no reference of how much supplies we have. I know i normally waited till the supplies was near a bar for coke or meth before I bought supplies since the supplies will go below the bar but still give me full product

Thus making my money worth the most it can while also not making me waste another 15k for dropping to the next bar.

Now Idk where the hell that line is, and not to mention that the bar feels that it moves a little when you compare it from the HUD to the computer

EssCee
  • EssCee

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 hours ago

I have a bunker and doing gun running missions, an I/E warehouse, a stock warehouse. Do i need a cocaine business? If yes, which one should i be going for?

razgriz67
  • razgriz67

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 hours ago

I have a bunker and doing gun running missions, an I/E warehouse, a stock warehouse. Do i need a cocaine business? If yes, which one should i be going for?

Depends. Coke runs similar to the bunker. But/steal supplies wait for production then sell. (Though it's at least twice as fast as coke for building product)

As for location the only difference is price and convenience. So try having it close to something your already working with

JumpingKentFlash
  • JumpingKentFlash

Homeboy

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 2 hours ago

How do I unlock the weaponized vehicle liveries? I'm basically only interested in getting the one called Desert Fractal (I think it'd go nicely with a military outfit made out of the Flecktarn variant).
It's not via research i think. Research only has 4 liveries right? So how do I get it?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users