Gunrunning QUICK QUESTIONS!

1,257 replies to this topic
EssDot
  • EssDot

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 June 2017 - 01:58 PM

Can you store the Ruiner 2000 in the MOC?

allinclusive
  • allinclusive

Prankster

• Members

Posted 13 June 2017 - 01:59 PM

So all the new vehicles take up normal garage space? And they are not parked in the bunker?

Hunter241
  • Hunter241

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 June 2017 - 02:00 PM

My questions, should be easy enough

1. I cannot modify or upgrade my cars/weapons in bunker, only MOC with appropriate trailer correct?
2. Can the new weaponised vehicles be modified in LSC (I mean like changing the weapons etc)
3. The MOC trailers can be changed can't they? Can't buy the weapon/vehicle one and change t out once I'm done with it?

Jaydawg47
  • Jaydawg47

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 13 June 2017 - 02:03 PM

No

Piro
  • Piro

Pilot // The Lazlow Show fan

• Members
  • None
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner
    Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Photoshop Winner

Posted 13 June 2017 - 02:03 PM

nope

> Creates KITT from tv show night rider 
> Creates Truck from tv show night rider
> You can't store Kitt inside MOC truck
>Typical R* logic

9oYz2eP.png

• Dan Dark, hei3enberg, Hyperlith and 5 others like this

jpm1
  • jpm1

Vice city citizen

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 13 June 2017 - 02:15 PM Edited by jpm1, 13 June 2017 - 02:15 PM.

How much can be made an hour by moving weapons?

Better than I/E?

I'm still waiting for this answer, please reply when you can, I don't have much money so I don't think getting the bunker could be worth...

in term of profit, yes definitely. i have only a very small bar in storage. and i'm already at 30k. no idea of how much a full stock will pay, but i guess it will be at least 1M (to be verified..)

How many supplies do you need to unlock the first mobile operations mission?

Does using supplies to "buy" upgrades reduce your supplies? does this effect the ability to do a mobile operations mission?

AFAIK you don't buy upgrade. you just do a research using some of the supplies. moc missions are linked to the number of steals you do

Nasty Noodles
  • Nasty Noodles

Spice

• Members
  • England
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner

Posted 13 June 2017 - 02:17 PM

Spoiler

Ah, right. So I have to steal supplies in order to unlock the missions NOT buy them? That seems to be my problem then ha! 

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Egg schmegg

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 13 June 2017 - 02:18 PM Edited by Gridl0k, 13 June 2017 - 02:18 PM.

nvm

Rented
  • Rented

San Andreas Rewind Lead Developer

• The Connection
  • England

Posted 13 June 2017 - 02:18 PM

Can you store the MOC in the bunker?
  • Gridl0k likes this

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Egg schmegg

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 13 June 2017 - 02:19 PM

Yep

• Rented likes this

Xion Hunter
  • Xion Hunter

The Catgirl Emporer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 June 2017 - 02:21 PM

Is there a way to choose what you want researched?

JumpingKentFlash
  • JumpingKentFlash

Homeboy

• Members
  • Denmark

What vehicles can be stored in the MOC?

What are the payouts for a full product?

Shaundi.
  • Shaundi.

ネオ トッキオ

• Daily Globe
  • Australia

What's the best configuration for the Operations Center?

A: B1; Command center, B2; living quarters, B3; weapons workshop

B: B1; command center, B2 & B3; weapons and vehicle workshop

Cysiek
  • Cysiek

1+1=69

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 13 June 2017 - 02:22 PM

Please post prices of everything. Vehicles, bunkers etc.

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Egg schmegg

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 13 June 2017 - 02:23 PM

Is there a way to choose what you want researched?

No, seems to be random.

What vehicles can be stored in the MOC?

What are the payouts for a full product?

Only the MOC and AA trailer live there but there's a bay for whatever you drove in.

What's the best configuration for the Operations Center?

A: B1; Command center, B2; living quarters, B3; weapons workshop

B: B1; command center, B2 & B3; weapons and vehicle workshop

Now, as you're focusing on research and upgrades, probably B.

• Shaundi. and MerryPranxtr like this

P34NUTZ
  • P34NUTZ

Captain Cockmunch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 June 2017 - 02:24 PM

What is an absolute MUST BUY in the special vehicles category? I only have $6mil left after the bunker an moc

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Egg schmegg

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 13 June 2017 - 02:25 PM

^ The flying bike with 20 missiles*, probably.

*when unlocked

Nutduster
  • Nutduster

Big Mean Jerk

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 June 2017 - 02:29 PM

That flying bike - can you land it without insta-dying?  The whole idea of having a bike version of the Rocket Voltic seems weird to me, like it's basically just a way to kill yourself hilariously.

jpm1
  • jpm1

Vice city citizen

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 13 June 2017 - 02:30 PM

few answers people may be interested in

- the shooting range allows you to do challenges. that will unlock nice weapons ammos for free in bunker. molotov, grenades, grenades launcher, and rpg

- are small vehicles required. no absolutely not

- can you store pv vehicles in bunker. yes. but AFAIK only one. not tested any special vehicle though

- can the moc be lifted with cargobob. No

- can you store cars in moc. yes up to 1

- can i do weapons trade without moc. yes you can do business without moc. you'll still need it for launching special vehicles missions, modify your weapons and special vehicles though

- is moc interior customizable. yes, you can choose if you want a command center, apartments, workshop, car garage, or simply empty

- is the moc destructible. probably. as non PvP player i didn't test but it seems that if you install a command center in it you won't be able to turn passive no more

- what is exactly moc command center. not much of a thing. just a place where you can pilot your trailer turrets when these have been researched and installed

- is bunker interior customizable. yes. up to 3 variations must be chosen, but mostly lights colors. neutral white, yellow, and bluish/purple one

• Gridl0k, MerryPranxtr and Mr_No like this

P34NUTZ
  • P34NUTZ

Captain Cockmunch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 June 2017 - 02:32 PM

*when unlocked

I really want that but I don't want to pay the full $3.something mil. How do you unlock the discount?

jpm1
  • jpm1

Vice city citizen

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 13 June 2017 - 02:33 PM

That flying bike - can you land it without insta-dying?  The whole idea of having a bike version of the Rocket Voltic seems weird to me, like it's basically just a way to kill yourself hilariously.

the bike refers to a mythical 80s TV series called street hawk nothing more, nothing less ;)

*when unlocked

I really want that but I don't want to pay the full $3.something mil. How do you unlock the discount?

to unlock discount you need to do the mission, i guess :whuh:

• Gridl0k likes this

DarkFlame588
  • DarkFlame588

Yellow Horse

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 June 2017 - 02:33 PM

Well, the blazer aqua was my first purchase for I/E and it looks like the bike will be my first for this. Now if only you could put missiles on the blaqua...

Garland137
  • Garland137

Homie

• Members

Posted 13 June 2017 - 02:34 PM

Are there solo missions or is everything a 2 player minimum?

I think all the MOC missions are 2 minimum.
So as a solo player, there's no reason for me to bother buying a bunker or MOC. Great. I guess I'll get some random vehicles and see how those are.

Punished Jeb
  • Punished Jeb

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 June 2017 - 02:35 PM

- the shooting range allows you to do challenges. that will unlock nice weapons ammos for free in bunker. molotov, grenades, grenades launcher, and rpg

- what is exactly moc command center. not much of a thing. just a place where you can pilot your trailer turrets when these have been researched and installed

Can you do the challenges solo, and do the turrets need other players to work?

jpm1
  • jpm1

Vice city citizen

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 13 June 2017 - 02:37 PM

if you want nice upgrades like for example the AA missiles for the APC you'll need a bunker for research, and a moc to install the modification. still don't know if you can modify vehicles in bunker though. need to test this..

ragedandcaged
  • ragedandcaged

CHECK YO SELF

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 June 2017 - 02:38 PM

if you want nice upgrades like for example the AA missiles for the APC you'll need a bunker for research, and a moc to install the modification. still don't know if you can modify vehicles in bunker though. need to test this..

You can't. Have to recustomize my MOC
  • jpm1 likes this

jpm1
  • jpm1

Vice city citizen

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 13 June 2017 - 02:42 PM Edited by jpm1, 13 June 2017 - 02:42 PM.

Can you do the challenges solo, and do the turrets need other players to work?

you can do challenges alone, but they are God damn hard..

not tested yet but i guess they need at least one person to operate them

• Punished Jeb likes this

Skip The Skippy
  • Skip The Skippy

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 June 2017 - 02:42 PM

Anyone got pics of their custom hauler/phantom with custom rims, xenon lights or tinted windows so I can confirm they customizable?. I don't have my ps plus and getting it Friday so I'm gunna be late to the party, guys.

I don't have pics but so far you can customize the primary and secondary colors of the cabs and trailers (secondary color acts as an trim similar to the red trim we saw in the trailer), you can add the xenon lights & tinted windows, as far as I can tell there are no custom rim options. But you can add bulletproof tires and all the usual engine/performance upgrades. i.e. armor, engine, suspension (lowered), transmission, turbo, brakes etc. There is a "livery" option for the trailer but no actual entries yet. The hauler seems to have armored front plating and armored windows stock (as seen in trailer), the Phantom doesn't have these options stock, not sure if you can add them or not. 

If you get the weapon and vehicle customization modules for the trailer you can't store a PV in it, which is bullsh*t IMO. But you can get a weapon customization module and a PV storage module, you just can't customize the new vehicles in it. Not sure if you can store any of the new "weaponized vehicles" in the vehicle customization module.  

Appears to only be parking for one vehicle inside the bunker. Plus an array of caddys.

You can't control your bunker operations from the command center of the MOC, that module only allows you to start the weaponized vehicle "contact missions", and also allows you to operate any turrets the MOC has, seating for three with one front turret and two rear turrets, front turret comes with the module, rear turrets have to be unlocked via research. Vehicle contact missions are unlocked by sourcing supplies. 

You can do gunrunning as either VIP, CEO, or MC. There is no restriction basically the title you hold while running the business grants you with the benefits of said title. You can be a CEO while sourcing supplies for the mobility of the buzzard. But then register as a MC when you're ready to sell to have the extra hands. You're not locked into one organization. 

All of the bunker operations are ran from the computer terminal within the bunker. You need supplies to start manufacturing, research, or you can order your workers to do both. As far as I can tell you can't order your workers on what you want them to research, they have a predetermined research path to follow. Correct me if i'm wrong on this.  

Prices honestly aren't too bad IMO, and if the prices on the drip feed hold any truth, those look fairly reasonable as well. 

Sorry if this is offtopic, couldn't find a better thread for this vomit of information. 

• Dan Dark, MerryPranxtr and Punished Jeb like this

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Egg schmegg

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 13 June 2017 - 02:47 PM

Turrets - you need one person per gun. There's one on front and (once unlocked and purchased) two more on the rear, for a total of 3.

Nice guns :D

P34NUTZ
  • P34NUTZ

Captain Cockmunch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 June 2017 - 02:49 PM

the bike refers to a mythical 80s TV series called street hawk nothing more, nothing less ;)

*when unlocked

to unlock discount you need to do the mission, i guess :whuh:
I meant how do I unlock the mission. I just figured out you gotta do it through resupplies

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users