Dewbauchee Vagner Appreciation Thread

445 replies to this topic
Prince_Polaris
  • Prince_Polaris

Where did I park my Tornado?

• Members
  • United-States
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner

Posted 10 October 2017 - 05:55 PM Edited by Prince_Polaris, 10 October 2017 - 06:52 PM.

Do any purchasable colours give you a black accent?

Apologies if this is obvious but why would you need it to? I thought the accent color was changeable.
Black isn't an option. My Vagner because I purchased black gave me an unobtainable neon purple accent.

Ah alright, didn't realize black wasn't an accent option. Yeah I ordered the black one too, the accent on it is slate blue which only being available as a wheel color, I thought looked neat as the cars accent color. Threw on the Cheetah Carbon R's with slate blue color as well and they compliment each other nicely.

Edit: just checked and yeah you're right, that's a bummer, not even any of the midnight colors are available.

Does anyone know what the purchasable Vagner accent colors are? 

Black gives you slate blue, but what is the orange accent on the green Vagner? It does not look purchasable at LSC. Thanks!

Yeah, black gave me slate blue, I f*cking love it, but I went to sleep and now the accent color is gone!  f*cking why?  I love slate blue, I finally have a car with it, and the game's like "hahaaaaaaaaaaaa f*ck you"

Edit:  Man, I'm not pissed, just....  really, really disappointed and sad.  I've always loved slate blue, it's a beautiful shade of purple but it's only available for wheels.  I get the vagner, and yay!  It has slate blue accents!  Finally I can base a car off this color I love!

And then.....   nope.  Gone.  So I said fine, f*ck it, I'll redo the paint, but it's f*cking impossible to match up the wheels, accent color, and secondary!  All of them have different rules!  Like, holy sh*t, just let me paint the damn thing!  Sigh....   I know a lot of things in this game are unnecessarily hard, but this one is just...  disheartening :(

• Arms Dealer and Nugsy like this

Chrome Toyota Prius
  • Chrome Toyota Prius

Satorukashi Tezuma

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 October 2017 - 12:50 AM

I don't know how many times I've seen that same purple Vagner with fluorescent blue dollar rims and white walls in stunt races. Because of that thing, every time I see this car it comes to mind. I cannot unsee that thing. I wish I could since this seems like a really nice car.

MitchMaljers
  • MitchMaljers

Only thing better than getting pissed is picking a fight.

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 11 October 2017 - 11:53 AM

I really need to buy this car again... I'm gonna do it in the same colour Kushology has done his.. Because it looks unique and sexy as hell.

• Kushology likes this

Kushology
  • Kushology

Bleeding Green

• Members
  • Canada
  • Biggest Pervert
    Nicest Canadian

Posted 11 October 2017 - 12:56 PM

I really need to buy this car again... I'm gonna do it in the same colour Kushology has done his.. Because it looks unique and sexy as hell.

Hey, thanks man. ♡

It is VERY sexy. Pictures don't do it justice!

My friends/crew have started to call it "the Duracell car", because the scheme matches. xP
  • dead goon and MitchMaljers like this

MitchMaljers
  • MitchMaljers

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 12 October 2017 - 12:03 PM

Hey, thanks man. ♡

My friends/crew have started to call it "the Duracell car", because the scheme matches. xP

What accent color did you use?

Kushology
  • Kushology

Bleeding Green

• Members
  • Canada
  • Biggest Pervert
    Nicest Canadian

Posted 13 October 2017 - 06:12 AM Edited by Kushology, 13 October 2017 - 06:13 AM.

Hey, thanks man. ♡

What accent color did you use?
Frost White, I believe. Looks good with a few different ones. Frost White rim colour too.

Sorry for late reply, had just seen your question.
  • MitchMaljers likes this

MitchMaljers
  • MitchMaljers

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 13 October 2017 - 11:11 AM

Would love to show it right now, but some turd landed me a communication ban on XB1 for a week. lol

Foxwolfe
  • Foxwolfe

Entering your birthday is optional

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 October 2017 - 03:39 AM

I agree with you Polaris, huge bummer that certain colors are locked behind arbitrary walls.

superfreak18
  • superfreak18

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 October 2017 - 06:01 PM

OlgRofn.jpg

• Arms Dealer, MitchMaljers, crsN and 2 others like this

MitchMaljers
  • MitchMaljers

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 21 October 2017 - 03:53 PM

cLW3Wp-0LEmrTEb_J8BB-A_0_0.jpg

• Kushology, Touge Spirit Leader, crsN and 1 other like this

Voodoo-Hendrix
  • Voodoo-Hendrix

Slight Return

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 22 October 2017 - 11:41 PM

I love the Vagner, but the only thing I don't like is the ugly unfitting steering wheel.

The Visione has a revamped X80/Vagner interior, complete with a new steering wheel.

Wish it could get updated later, but knowing R*...

FR_Player-One
  • FR_Player-One

NO BULLSHlT ALLOWED Pew Pew Pew - - -

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2017 - 11:51 PM

4 weeks without a post and here I come lol
Showcase was done a long time ago, but couldn't manage to put it in a video yet, so there you go

Vagner : from 2:15 to end
Music : Disturbed - Inside the Fire

• kenmy13999 likes this

kenmy13999
  • kenmy13999

Gangsta

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 21 November 2017 - 10:47 AM

4 weeks without a post and here I come lol
Showcase was done a long time ago, but couldn't manage to put it in a video yet, so there you go

https://www.youtube....h?v=wil64kyRb8s
Vagner : from 2:15 to end
Music : Disturbed - Inside the Fire

You got a like for your choice of music
  • FR_Player-One likes this

IbrahimLafayette
  • IbrahimLafayette

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 December 2017 - 03:07 AM

32LlJB6.jpg
hQfZm3q.jpg
GxkvHv5.jpg
VCHbWGI.jpg
Spoiler
  • 1bbaxter likes this

Giantsgiants
  • Giantsgiants

Boss

• Members
  • Mauritius

Posted 09 December 2017 - 10:40 PM

I needed another good-performing supercar, so I picked it up.

lsUvqZh.jpg

And here's its theme song.

• Mattoropael, Forza Harrd, Pininfarina and 1 other like this

Imr4nXYZ
  • Imr4nXYZ

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 December 2017 - 02:26 AM

Anyone else noticed the movement of the tiny rear license plate to the back right of the car? bit of a random change introduced with the doomsday heist dlc but I do prefer it since the plate is at least now at a normal size.

• Arms Dealer likes this

AlphaSierra111996
  • AlphaSierra111996

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2017 - 03:04 AM

Anyone else noticed the movement of the tiny rear license plate to the back right of the car? bit of a random change introduced with the doomsday heist dlc but I do prefer it since the plate is at least now at a normal size.

I did while I was on my way to sell. I understand its a very good car for racing, but thats the thing. I dont race anymore. People just suck at it. No need for it. Also didnt really look the best. Traded it for my new Raiden and I have no regrets.
  • MitchMaljers likes this

Imr4nXYZ
  • Imr4nXYZ

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 December 2017 - 03:32 AM

I did while I was on my way to sell. I understand its a very good car for racing, but thats the thing. I dont race anymore. People just suck at it. No need for it. Also didnt really look the best. Traded it for my new Raiden and I have no regrets.

Yeah I get you i did the same thing with the Grotti X80. also today I had a huge debate on what had to go to help fund the new facility and make space for the new cars. I sold my Pegassi Tempesta which I was just not driving anymore and I sold the Grotti Visione which I liked but the front just didn't sit right with me. My third sale was probably my hardest since it has been my favorite car for a while but I sold my Progen T20 reasoning that I could always just drive it in single player.

Of the 4 new cars I avoided the Raiden since i'm not a fan of electric cars but it does look very nice (i'm holding out for possibly the Ubermacht Revolter as my new super saloon). For now I decided to get the SC1 over the pariah and i'm enjoying it a fair amount.

AlphaSierra111996
  • AlphaSierra111996

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2017 - 04:07 AM

I would never sell my T20 but thats only because its based on one of my favorite hyper cars. I agree with you on the Visiones front end. The Pariah is an okay looking car, just reminds me too much of the Massacro, Rapid GT, Furore GT and Lynx. They look all too similar, but the thing with the Pariah is that it appears to be really quick fully upgraded at least thats the folks on the Pariah thread are saying.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy
  • Best Poster [Vehicles] 2016

Posted 4 weeks ago

YY2PdPY.jpg

Q7LDyOp.jpg

oXT6MEf.jpg

Spoiler

Seeing this makes me want it. What's the color code? For both the blue/green and yellow?

Kushology
  • Kushology

Bleeding Green

• Members
  • Canada
  • Biggest Pervert
    Nicest Canadian

Posted 4 weeks ago

I don't like the new plate placement but whatever..should've stayed centered.

I also hated when they added one to the Zentorno.
  • M*A*R*I*N*A likes this

Aslad
  • Aslad

I didn't mispell Salad, I swear

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 4 weeks ago

This thing is hella fun in the snow. I went off-road with it in the desert and couldn't keep it in a straight line lol. It just wheelspins itself round and round, it's great entertainment.

M*A*R*I*N*A
  • M*A*R*I*N*A

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • South-Georgia-and-the-South-Sandwich-Islands

Posted 4 weeks ago

I don't like the new plate placement but whatever..should've stayed centered.

I also hated when they added one to the Zentorno.

Agreed. I liked the cute small centered plate

JBurke96
  • JBurke96

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Ireland

Posted 2 weeks ago

36403988036_28fca1805e_h.jpg
Vagner Garage Blue & Bronze

This paint job is awesome! Can you tell me the color scheme used please I want to create it for my Vagner.

DeBleuchamp
  • DeBleuchamp

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 2 weeks ago

I'm on the fence of selling it now. Call me crazy, but that off-centre plate really rubs me the wrong way.

Dr.Rosenthal
  • Dr.Rosenthal

Car Collector

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted A day ago

Thisll be my next purchase I think. Bought the Autarch, and now I feel like I want another similar beast in my super garage. I really like the looks of this one, and I love a car with good handling.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users