Night Shark Appreciation Thread

373 replies to this topic
the J is for Julia
  • the J is for Julia

T-Virus Survivor

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 05 November 2017 - 08:43 PM

I look forward to your results. I’m currently at work and cannot test it myself.

Gaffa™
  • Gaffa™

GTA Forums Decade Member

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness [GTAO]
    Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 05 November 2017 - 11:08 PM Edited by Gaffa™, 05 November 2017 - 11:10 PM.

Nah didn't seem to have any resistance on PC in freeroam. Tested in a private session: 

• the J is for Julia likes this

the J is for Julia
  • the J is for Julia

T-Virus Survivor

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 06 November 2017 - 12:33 AM

Yep sorry for the false alarm. I just tested with a friend in a private session. Though the plating around the windscreen does deflect bullets, the drivers and passengers sides are still wide open once the glass breaks. I guess that guy really was that bad of a shot.
  • Gaffa™ likes this

Ryancoke66
  • Ryancoke66

Stack Bundles

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 28 November 2017 - 03:19 PM Edited by Ryancoke66, 28 November 2017 - 05:13 PM.

Sold my Insurgents a long time ago because I got bored of them (even my insurgent pick up custom) so I think I'm gonna purchase a nightshark on sale.

I think the speed and explosive resistance will help against all SR content and, of course oppressors.

My question is: should I lower it so the pea shooters aim more at the tires or keep it standard for off roading?

Edit: damnit! You guys make me wanna purchase a luxury apartment again so I can store my weaponized vehicles there >.<

CobraX
  • CobraX

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 4 weeks ago

Is there a way to use your own pistols/micro smg in this car (as the driver)? Cause I'm finding that a major drawback and it makes me almost never use it. Maybe it's because of my armor plating on the windows?

Coninefan
  • Coninefan

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Is there a way to use your own pistols/micro smg in this car (as the driver)? Cause I'm finding that a major drawback and it makes me almost never use it. Maybe it's because of my armor plating on the windows?

Yeah, dont put on whatever armor covers the windows. Its only cosmetic anyway
  • CobraX likes this

FukNRekd
  • FukNRekd

Rekd Em

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Love this thing, minus the plating issue. I bought an insurgent after this to compare and ended up selling it just about a week later. The NS is almost everything the insurgent is in my little world so it's a no brainer.

The pea shooters kill well enough, almost as well as I do with SMG while driving because of the auto aim the pea shooter has.

I got 5 stars yesterday just driving while mashing the shoot button then was able to drive from polito bay all the way to LSIA before I died with those 5 stars. And the only reason I died is because I couldn't see from all the tears I was LOLing so hard.

Arrows to Athens
  • Arrows to Athens

Far, far away...

• Members
  • England

Posted 4 weeks ago

Nah didn't seem to have any resistance on PC in freeroam. Tested in a private session: 

You can snipe the driver through the windscreen, though it's hard.

The First Hunter
  • The First Hunter

Praise The Moon

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

How's the pushing power compared to Insurgent?

Arrows to Athens
  • Arrows to Athens

Far, far away...

• Members
  • England

Posted 3 weeks ago

How's the pushing power compared to Insurgent?

Not as great, I would say. The Insurgent is more heavier (and maybe has even more torque?), thus more ramming power, but the Nightshark is faster.

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 2 weeks ago

So I came in to ask, but it seems it's already been answered, is there any reason to armor plate the windows? Am I understanding that it doesn't provide additional protection, kind of like the Weaponized Tampa's armor plating? If so I'm gonna stick with keeping the windows unarmored, the truck looks more baller without the armor plates, and I can still shoot and throw bombs from the windows.

The First Hunter
  • The First Hunter

Praise The Moon

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

So I came in to ask, but it seems it's already been answered, is there any reason to armor plate the windows? Am I understanding that it doesn't provide additional protection, kind of like the Weaponized Tampa's armor plating? If so I'm gonna stick with keeping the windows unarmored, the truck looks more baller without the armor plates, and I can still shoot and throw bombs from the windows.

Side windows don't work at all as with any other car with armor plating.
Front and back plates do deflect bullets but the window is still vulnerable.
Personally i wouldn't make them armored even though they look cool.
  • Cutter De Blanc likes this

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 2 weeks ago

I think they make the SUV look too much like something a third world dictator would ride around in

I'm not that kind of criminal.

The First Hunter
  • The First Hunter

Praise The Moon

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

I think they make the SUV look too much like something a third world dictator would ride around in

I'm not that kind of criminal.

*Meanwhile sells weapons, all kinds of drugs, fake money, forged document, steals cars, smuggles drugs and other stuff and kills thousands of people everyday*
Yeah totally...
  • AboveAndBeyoncé and Arrows to Athens like this

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users