Night Shark Appreciation Thread

343 replies to this topic
Mattcarnes
  • Mattcarnes

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Seen the armored version of it with Windows almost blocked out seems like a get sh*t done in hostile lobby car I mean true I've been able to kill griefers in it with armored car but the main threat is hydras and oppressors both who would have to put in a day's work to break it

LordMarvel
  • LordMarvel

Born to Reign.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 weeks ago

OolCZDz.jpg

• Iroquois, Arrows to Athens and 1bbaxter like this

WFD1992
  • WFD1992

Inactive in GTA V until getting an Xbox One

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Am I the only one (when I heard the name but hadn't seen the pictures yet) who thought it was going to be a sea vehicle, like maybe a gun boat?

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by SilverRST, 4 weeks ago.

Nightshark is useless and I wrecked players while they were hiding in Nightshark with the "Full amor" windows.

I knew the front side windows are glitched and I used that to kill players. And I also killed players in front of their windows.

However, it's only good against Oppressors. But... as a horrible person as I am, I request my Oppressor 2nd time via MC and I destroyed the Nightshark.

But I like a challenge and the Nightshark adds it. R* is truely incompetent these days and they keep failing hardcore by locking out the Nightshark

in Stunt races and the machineguns can't do sh*t. Insurgent Pickup Custom is truely lovely and I keep using that vehicle in setups, even in Pac setup Vans :lol:

Despite what I said about the Nightshark, I bought it instantly when it got unlocked and I like it.

• Goingcrowd9 likes this

Arrows to Athens
  • Arrows to Athens

Kings and Thieves

• Members
  • England

Posted 4 weeks ago

Nightshark is useless and I wrecked players while they were hiding in Nightshark with the "Full amor" windows.

I knew the front side windows are glitched and I used that to kill players. And I also killed players in front of their windows.

However, it's only good against Oppressors. But... as a horrible person as I am, I request my Oppressor 2nd time via MC and I destroyed the Nightshark.

But I like a challenge and the Nightshark adds it. R* is truely incompetent these days and they keep failing hardcore by locking out the Nightshark

in Stunt races and the machineguns can't do sh*t. Insurgent Pickup Custom is truely lovely and I keep using that vehicle in setups, even in Pac setup Vans :lol:

Despite what I said about the Nightshark, I bought it instantly when it got unlocked and I like it.

To sum it all up, you just don't bring a Nightshark to a gunfight, but you certainly bring it to an explosive fight.

White Shark
  • White Shark

Russian Insurgent

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

It's so fun to troll people with this. I wouldn't let this guy get in any car:

Hahaha this cracked me up!! 

• Arrows to Athens, Mr.Smith187 and Goingcrowd9 like this

LestersSiesta
  • LestersSiesta

Snitch

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 3 weeks ago

Can we call this a depreciation thread? Machine gun worse than just firing a pistol out the window, fast, easy to blow up, absolutely useless, god I wish I researched this before buying it.

My night shark is based on the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles tactical truck.

teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-out-of-the-

DIWh4SYVYAAS73E.jpg

• White Shark, Arrows to Athens and Daedalheidis like this

White Shark
  • White Shark

Russian Insurgent

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by White Shark, 2 weeks ago.

Wow, I think I love this thing just as much as the Oppressor!  And those saying the machine guns aren't strong enough, it's probably because your tactics are all wrong with these things!  They're not meant to be used like a single shot cannon etc.  They're just a back up.  I find them perfect for shredding tyres and disabling a vehicle.  Makes it easy to ram off the road.  Great for those missions where you have to retrieve documents etc.  And the guns are plenty strong if you combine it with some serious ramming.  And oh yes, I only fight against NPCs, not into the PvP thing.

Seriously, this thing and the Oppressor has breathed new life into the Contact Missions.  I'm enjoying them all over again.  So much fun wiping out Lost bikers with the guns, only to run them over just for good measure, and wiping the cocky smirks off the faces of Merryweather.

• Arrows to Athens likes this

Chang
  • Chang

Co-Owner of CMG

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago

Dig the weight.
Solid.
Nice bouncings over short drops.
Forest Green Black armor plated options.

:) I Chang

We Are Ninja
  • We Are Ninja

Supposed Contrarian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Does anyone know if the armored windows have been patched? I was going rounds against two of them last night and, while I was able to shoot the drivers out of them from the side, I couldn't do it as easily or as consistently as I used to be able to. IIRC, the side windows used to be as susceptible to gunfire as an unarmored vehicle...
  • Arrows to Athens, Goingcrowd9 and Nossirag like this

BuLLeT104
  • BuLLeT104

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by BuLLeT104, A week ago.

I personally have a love hate thing for this truck. It is very fast and tought with collisions and bombs but........the bulletptoof window plates that costed hundreds of thousands dont work at all. But in spite of it being fast and tough with machine guns. I advise you to ram while shooting the machinguns at someone. I advise you to buy if you know how to use it😉
  • White Shark likes this

Daedalheidis
  • Daedalheidis

The Owner Of "S"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Why haven't I bought one of these yet?

• White Shark likes this

Iroquois
  • Iroquois

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

iAtdT_yoLE6_r038Ju7eFA_0_0.jpg

Mattoropael
  • Mattoropael

Proud Killer of Rate The Car Above You

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted A week ago Edited by Mattoropael, A week ago.

Can we call this a depreciation thread? Machine gun worse than just firing a pistol out the window, fast, easy to blow up, absolutely useless, god I wish I researched this before buying it

What?

It takes as many explosions as an Insurgent Pick-up Custom. What are you comparing it to? The MOC Cabs?

• Arrows to Athens, 79'Blazer4x4 and Nossirag like this

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users