Photo

Expanding GTA IV/EFLCs Gameplay & Lore

4 replies to this topic
Wakka387
  • Wakka387

Ss4gogeta0

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 June 2017 - 05:05 PM Edited by Wakka387, 12 June 2017 - 05:14 PM.

I was thinking that the GTA Online Biker stuff could fit in TLAD. being able to buy different drug businesses online (using "Craplist" which is a parody of Craigslist that exists in GTAIV or porting The Open Road from GTA V) and such, building up a clubhouse and so forth... (possibly using the Feinberg & Van Wyck Reality building in star junction or bringing back Wolf's International Reality website from CTW as a way to buy empty buildings)

would be a nice addition and would offer replayability. especially during the end game (where once you complete the storyline missions, there isnt anything left to really do.)

Auto Eroticar's Website could also be expanding to allow for vehicle purchasing much like the Vehicle sites in GTA V/Online

AmmuNation.net could make a return from CTW as a legitimate website that can be used to have weapons dropped off near the safehouse. Probably good as a way to distribute added EFLC weapons in GTA IV instead of having to rely on the Simple Native Trainer

these are just some of the ideas I came up with this morning. maybe others can contribute to this aswell :)

• Pastry and MrBellicLC like this

Sprunkadelic
  • Sprunkadelic

"Ecola Is Better"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 June 2017 - 04:17 AM

AmmuNation.net could make a return from CTW as a legitimate website that can be used to have weapons dropped off near the safehouse. Probably good as a way to distribute added EFLC weapons in GTA IV instead of having to rely on the Simple Native Trainer

That'd actually sounds like a good feature. the only problem is, Ammu-Nation and Guns were banned in LC for IV/EFLC 

by CTW the ban was lifted. Instead of Ammu-Nation it should be a contact you can meet and he has a trunk full of weapons you can buy.

Anyways, one thing i would like to be added is Drug dealing. It obviously can't be touch screen like CTW but you should be able to select which drug you want and maybe the ability to stash it in your safehouses.

Pastry
  • Pastry

you know i had to ring-a-ding do it to em

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 16 June 2017 - 07:32 PM

You could probably somehow include the arms running part of the new Gunrunning update to TLAD. Maybe when you call up Terry you get an option to do a job for him? Improve Stevie's car stealing missions by letting you sell them off to buyers after storing them (deals can go wrong, you can get wanted etc). You could also bring back Dynasty 8 and make some of the many interiors available as safehouses. New parking spots and all. You could turn Brucie's garage into a proper mod shop that would focus on letting you pick the extras for cars that normally spawn randomly. I could go on and on. Hell, some already exist; Skorpro's Safehouse mod and LC Customs for example.

• Wakka387 and MrBellicLC like this

Wakka387
  • Wakka387

Ss4gogeta0

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 June 2017 - 04:28 PM

another thing would be adding new clothng companies & clothing items to IV/EFLC... in the beta it shows that Binco would have existed, hell GTA V has some Liberty city based clothing, so I dont see why they couldnt be ported to GTA IV/EFLC

Sprunkadelic
  • Sprunkadelic

"Ecola Is Better"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 June 2017 - 09:06 AM

One thing from the beta that should make a return. Barber shops. if you look around Liberty city enough you'll see random barbershops that you can't enter. it'd be pretty cool if there was a script to get a few different haircuts for Niko.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users