Photo

Forza Motorsport 7 [2017]

128 replies to this topic
HaRdSTyLe_83
  • HaRdSTyLe_83

☆★RIP Open IV★☆

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2017 - 08:50 PM Edited by HaRdSTyLe_83, 04 November 2017 - 08:50 PM.

auction house is now available :)

pe2L7wl.jpg

IjY4vI2.jpg

• ARTHUR. likes this

Algonquin Assassin
  • Algonquin Assassin

We're all looking for that special someone

• Members
  • Australia
  • Best Moderator 2017
    Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 05 November 2017 - 12:13 PM

Got the Samsung QLED pack. The new cars are pretty cool, but I really don’t get the point of off roaders in this game when there’s no suitable tracks for them.

As much as I love the gave it feels like they’re trying t make it too much like Horzion. Horizon’s great clearly, but please Turn 10 keep them with their own identities.
  • Ivan1997GTA likes this

Maxxi
  • Maxxi

The One and Only

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • United-States

Posted 08 November 2017 - 06:38 PM

Got the Samsung QLED pack. The new cars are pretty cool, but I really dont get the point of off roaders in this game when theres no suitable tracks for them.

As much as I love the gave it feels like theyre trying t make it too much like Horzion. Horizons great clearly, but please Turn 10 keep them with their own identities.

Trucks have always been in the Forza series. It began with street trucks and SUVs, and when Horizon kicked off the offroaders, they became a fan favorite. When they became popular, they entered the Motorsport series. Many Motorsport enthusiasts hate them, but it is a way to draw the Horizon crowd to buy more than just Horizon.
  • Ivan1997GTA likes this

Algonquin Assassin
  • Algonquin Assassin

• Members
  • Australia
  • Best Moderator 2017
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014

Posted 08 November 2017 - 11:03 PM

Got the Samsung QLED pack. The new cars are pretty cool, but I really dont get the point of off roaders in this game when theres no suitable tracks for them.

As much as I love the gave it feels like theyre trying t make it too much like Horzion. Horizons great clearly, but please Turn 10 keep them with their own identities.

Trucks have always been in the Forza series. It began with street trucks and SUVs, and when Horizon kicked off the offroaders, they became a fan favorite. When they became popular, they entered the Motorsport series. Many Motorsport enthusiasts hate them, but it is a way to draw the Horizon crowd to buy more than just Horizon.

I don't really have an issue with them being in the game. As you said they started off with street ones and whatnot, but they really should have some off road kind of tracks like Pikes Peak or something. It's just weird having dune buggies and stadium trucks, but they can only race on tarmac.

I'm not a fan of the Horizon games having race cars for a similar reason. Project Cars 2 does a pretty good job of this IMO to balance it out where it makes more sense.

Maxxi
  • Maxxi

The One and Only

• United-States

Posted 09 November 2017 - 03:25 AM

I don't really have an issue with them being in the game. As you said they started off with street ones and whatnot, but they really should have some off road kind of tracks like Pikes Peak or something. It's just weird having dune buggies and stadium trucks, but they can only race on tarmac.

I'm not a fan of the Horizon games having race cars for a similar reason. Project Cars 2 does a pretty good job of this IMO to balance it out where it makes more sense.
totally understandable :) different strokes for different folks. I am an all around player, who will drive just about anything on just about any terrain.

Hell, back in FM4 I tuned a Bentley Speed 7 LMP to drift Maple Valley, and tune muscles to drift or hit the dirt in Horizon 3.
  • Algonquin Assassin likes this

TG_Stig
  • TG_Stig

Playa

• Facade Corporation
  • Hong-Kong
  • Best Workshop 2017 (co-creator)

Posted 20 November 2017 - 12:44 PM

38538313171_7d5bd4e537_h.jpg

38514664711_7344f5d392_h.jpg

• Testarossa, Audi, Ivan1997GTA and 1 other like this

Maxxi
  • Maxxi

The One and Only

• United-States

Posted 28 November 2017 - 12:44 PM

Aww man do I have photos to spam this place with. 4K HDR shots that are absolute perfection

Algonquin Assassin
  • Algonquin Assassin

• Members
  • Australia
  • Best Moderator 2017
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014

Posted 08 December 2017 - 01:51 AM

This one's pretty cool.

Maxxi
  • Maxxi

The One and Only

• United-States

Posted A day ago

aPCTz.png