Photo

driver san fierro (mission series)

16 replies to this topic
zgames1998
  • zgames1998

money,power and women

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 June 2017 - 12:32 AM Edited by zgames1998, 3 weeks ago.

mission series status:on progress.

xXsXonh.jpg

hello im back with a mission series i am the creator of sanandreas chainsaw massacre and now im going to work on this driver san fierro series this will have some parts from the original game driver san fransisco and some other parts that im going to do for my self.

so when you finish the mission series coment me and give me a feed back thank you.

for the ones who still dont know this is a driver san fransisco remake on the gta sa

trailer:

theme song:

what would you do if you had the powers to shift from person to person,

one year after the events in istanbul where john tanner a detective from san fierro charles cericho a cold killer bastard also tanners worst enemy gets injured of bullet wounds both survived tanner gets back to usa san fierro and jericho is in a hospital at istanbul but escaped to san fierro but later tanner and his partner tobias jones persues and captures him and jericho gets transported to a high security jail but with the help of a hired assasin leila shernan fires at the police cars blockade with an rpg and jericho takes the chanse to escape  tanner and tobias persues him again but when they loose jericho he takes tanner and tobias by surprise and crashes the car to the wall tobias doesnt get  injured  but tanner falls in to a big coma and in his dreams has an ability to shift to diferent persons and uses this ability to find jericho.

characters:

Skin_59.png

john tanner

the main protagonist of the missions. A veteran detective and brilliant driver, Tanner is charming, witty and focused. However, his obsession with his latest case has taken him to the limit. It‘s affecting his relationships, his health and his judgment. He‘s still a dry, funny guy but now he‘s even more determined. Tanner's goals are to bring justice to the city, to take down Jericho, and to experience the thrill of the chase. He is 38 years old.

Skin_20.png

tobias jones

Tanner's partner on the force and his closest friend. He tries to act as a calm, counter-balance to Tanner the voice of reason. They both want to take Jericho down, but Jones won't let the case rule his life as Tanner does. Jone's goals are for justice to be served, to put Jericho behind bars, and for his partner to lighten up. He is 36 years old.

Skin_1.png

charles jericho

the main antagonist of the missions and boss of an organized crime network that dominates the city. He is Tanner‘s nemesis and represents everything that Tanner hates about the city. He‘s a bad guy, with a history of violence, but the cops have never managed to get any charges to stick. Jericho's goals are absolute power, to evade and be rid of Tanner, and to complete his crime wave. He is 42 years old.

Skin_192.png

leila sharan

is a key player in Jericho’s escape and subsequent plan to rescue Rufus Russel, Leila is the consummate assassin. A second generation American from a wealthy Egyptian Middle Eastern family, in the gameplay they found out that she entered the America from Egypt so the family might be from Egypt, she has severed all ties with her past and cut short a promising academic career to do the only thing she enjoys: crime. Leila's goals are wealth, complete control of her affairs, and to be flawless in her work. She is 27 years old.

minor characters:

ordell williams and darious spencer:

ordell:is a small-time crook working for Jericho's crew along with his pal Darius. Ordell is also a wheelman. Tanner uses Ordell to shift into so he can rise up through the ranks of Jericho's crew and find out more information. Eventually, Tanner is discovered and it is unknown if Ordell was killed by the crew.

darious:is also a small-time crook workign for Jericho's crew. He is friends with Ordell. Like Ordell, Darius is also a wheelman. After Ordell advances through the ranks of Jericho's crew, Darius isn't heard from again.

sarah allen:is a chemist. She is abducted by Jericho's crew to help build a cyanide-gas bomb but the plan is foiled by Tanner and Jones.

(some characters are not here due to side characters)

btw john tanner and tobias jones skin:http://www.mediafire...to skin.img.rar

chapter 1:

the beggining

http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/48033

chapter 2

it gets tuffer

http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/48326

chapter 3

detective work

http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/49785

chapter 4

manhunt

comming soon.

the dyom site is fully working again,so im uploading there again.

• DidSomebodySayYouga and Killer_Queen_37 like this

Killer_Queen_37
  • Killer_Queen_37

Smile.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 12 June 2017 - 12:25 PM

Hm... From what it looks like, it looks like a unique story. I guess I'll look forward to it.

But, just a friendly advice, please, improve the topic. Remember, you'll attract more players if your topic is attractive. Not that it's bad. It just needs a big improvement.

Also, if you need some additional help, you can tell me.

Bryyel
  • Bryyel

Get Away from me, and fast!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 June 2017 - 12:31 PM

I don't think it's honestly going to be that good, to tell you the honest truth.

The grammar and the sentences are not that good, plus the topic is unattractive, not really encouraging many to look forward to it.

I think the obvious thing you need to do, Is look at other peoples MP's and SL's, and see how they make up their topics.

Otherwise, this is just a lost cause, I wouldn't play this if the grammar in the missions is this bad.

Killer_Queen_37
  • Killer_Queen_37

Smile.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 12 June 2017 - 01:20 PM

I don't think it's honestly going to be that good, to tell you the honest truth.

The grammar and the sentences are not that good, plus the topic is unattractive, not really encouraging many to look forward to it.

I think the obvious thing you need to do, Is look at other peoples MP's and SL's, and see how they make up their topics.

Otherwise, this is just a lost cause, I wouldn't play this if the grammar in the missions is this bad.

First of all, I don't know who are you talking to because of the first sentence and the fact that you didn't quote my reply so forgive me if I misunderstood your reply.

Well, to be honest with you, I'm giving my feedback to something that caught my attention. The story is unique and that's what caught my attention. The grammar may be bad, but at least, I can understand it. Feedback encourage someone, in my opinion. Speaking of that, we are entitled to our own opinions.

I've stated what I can state to you. Hopefully, you will not take offense.

Bryyel
  • Bryyel

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 June 2017 - 01:39 PM

First of all, I don't know who are you talking to because of the first sentence and the fact that you didn't quote my reply so forgive me if I misunderstood your reply.

Well, to be honest with you, I'm giving my feedback to something that caught my attention. The story is unique and that's what caught my attention. The grammar may be bad, but at least, I can understand it. Feedback encourage someone, in my opinion. Speaking of that, we are entitled to our own opinions.

My post wasn't referring to yours, it was to the topic.

And by far this is my opinion. I don't believe this MP is going to be a success, because the actual plot is not that great, and in essence - is added into the "fantasy" category.

"but tanner falls in to a big coma and in his dreams has an ability to shift to diferent persons and uses this ability to find chericho."

It literally speaks for itself, falling into a big coma(even though there's no such thing) grants you magical powers to shift your mind into different people, and use them to find your friend. Even though there are like, 7.3 billion people on Earth.

This is just a simple recreation of MindJack , to which I am not a fan of at all.

• Killer_Queen_37 likes this

Grand_Dyom
  • Grand_Dyom

Life 4 Life

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 12 June 2017 - 02:07 PM

Just - goodluck.  :p

Killer_Queen_37
  • Killer_Queen_37

Smile.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 12 June 2017 - 02:13 PM Edited by Killer_Queen_37, 12 June 2017 - 02:31 PM.

My post wasn't referring to yours, it was to the topic.

And by far this is my opinion. I don't believe this MP is going to be a success, because the actual plot is not that great, and in essence - is added into the "fantasy" category.

"but tanner falls in to a big coma and in his dreams has an ability to shift to diferent persons and uses this ability to find chericho."

It literally speaks for itself, falling into a big coma(even though there's no such thing) grants you magical powers to shift your mind into different people, and use them to find your friend. Even though there are like, 7.3 billion people on Earth.

This is just a simple recreation of MindJack , to which I am not a fan of at all.

Alright, I respect your opinion. Thank you for your decent reply.

Anyway, good luck for this mission series, zgames1998.

zgames1998
  • zgames1998

money,power and women

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 June 2017 - 04:15 PM

@killer_queen_37 thanks man il try to make the topic more interesting.

@bryyel idk if you played or seen the plot of the original game driver san fransisco but here it ishttps://en.wikipedia...:_San_Francisco

and i did make missions 1 and 2 from the series like a month ago but the missions dont work because of the problem from the dyom page but i recorded mission 1 so i am going to remake them longer and better but here is the video

lets say this is the demo.

Bryyel
  • Bryyel

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 June 2017 - 04:31 PM

@killer_queen_37 thanks man il try to make the topic more interesting.

@bryyel idk if you played or seen the plot of the original game driver san fransisco but here it ishttps://en.wikipedia...:_San_Francisco

and i did make missions 1 and 2 from the series like a month ago but the missions dont work because of the problem from the dyom page but i recorded mission 1 so i am going to remake them longer and better but here is the video

lets say this is the demo.

Cool. Will be happy to play it, and see If it lives up to the expectations of the MP.

zgames1998
  • zgames1998

money,power and women

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 June 2017 - 09:20 PM Edited by zgames1998, 18 June 2017 - 02:38 AM.

Spoiler

zgames1998
  • zgames1998

money,power and women

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 June 2017 - 06:08 PM

4 missions done

zgames1998
  • zgames1998

money,power and women

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 June 2017 - 10:08 PM

ful chapter 2 up now http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/48033

Rytuklis
  • Rytuklis

Best Mission Designer 2015

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 12 July 2017 - 12:43 PM

I am sorry, but this is a very blatant remake of Driver: San Francisco. 

I mean

VERY BLATANT

zgames1998
  • zgames1998

money,power and women

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 July 2017 - 02:37 PM

I am sorry, but this is a very blatant remake of Driver: San Francisco. 

I mean

VERY BLATANT

thats what i sayd iim making a remake. lol

zgames1998
  • zgames1998

money,power and women

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2017 - 08:03 PM

ch 3 first mission out

zgames1998
  • zgames1998

money,power and women

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 September 2017 - 10:46 PM

due to the dyom site not working i can't upload mission by mission so what im going to do is upload chapter by chapter,some of them will be in mediafire.

thankyou.

zgames1998
  • zgames1998

money,power and women

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

dyom site is working again!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users