39559267931_2f8961238c_o.jpg

• El Diablo likes this

fashion
  • fashion

ಠ_ರೃ

• Members
  • Mars
  • Most Desperate For a Ban 2017

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by fashion, 4 weeks ago.

Spoiler

Can't wait.

I spoiler tagged the trailer because the thumbnail has a spoiler. Trailer for tomorrow's DLC.

Just started it. The new outfit is amazing. For those who thought Bayek's outfits weren't assassin-ish enough, you're in for a treat. Looks great in-game.

I purchased the DLC for 10 euros btw.

Leftist Bastard
  • Leftist Bastard

Like tears in rain

• Daily Globe
  • Syria
  • Best New Member 2017

Posted 3 weeks ago

someone post a screenshot of the outfit please?

fashion
  • fashion

ಠ_ರೃ

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by fashion, 3 weeks ago.

Screenshots you say?

ywaEjWa.jpg

BlCh2pC.jpg

zwzb3Dj.jpg

SJ8DABG.jpg

jTsO4Ub.jpg

xVzGnEk.jpg

Really loving the dlc so far. It feels good to be back. Doing missions, discovering new parts of the world, exploring, taking screenshots. Reminds me why I enjoyed this game so much.

For that price it's a steal, considering it's Ubisoft DLC. I'm maybe 5 hours in and far from done. Gonna get 10+ out of it.

The new map looks great and I like exploring it, but it reuses ingame assets a lot. You'll see the same houses, same-ish cliffs, same statues and so on. Might be the reason for a lower price tag.
That doesn't mean the locations feel bad or anything like that. Been to two bigger locations so far and they've been great, despite being somewhat recycled..

HaRdSTyLe_83
  • HaRdSTyLe_83

☆★RIP Open IV★☆

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

tbh im not that excited about the DLC, Hidden assassin league... been there, done that.

the main game was a breath of fresh air, but the hidden ones are far from being original, so im just taking it as an extension of the same game and something that could/should have been there from the start.

the second DLC should be far superior

Wu-Tang Forever
  • Wu-Tang Forever

This plan *sucks*

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

The Hidden Ones was okay. It didn't really blow me away, but I found it a nice epilogue of sorts to the main game, and if they're really going where I think they're going for the next game, I am on board completely. My favorite part of it was easily the new Hidden One outfit, it just looks so badass. There are definitely some Altair vibes there, but I also see some older Ezio if you give Bayek the beard. Either way, it's just cool to have a "proper" Assassin outfit for the game at last.

As for the next DLC, I dunno. I'll get it either way (especially since I was a good Ubisoft junkie and bought the season pass :p), but I'd have rather seen a more "typical" story instead of an Undead Nightmare (or more appropriately, The Tyranny of King Washington). That said, it still looks cool. Giant scorpions, hell yeah.

I'm actually considering starting a new playthrough. I kind of rushed through my first one near the end, which is probably why the whole final act felt so... well, rushed near the end. So I think it'd be cool to both take it slow, and go in with the lessons I learned during my first playthrough (Upgrade your gear instead of buying new sh*t, as most of the best stuff is earned anyway, and don't blow money on outfits since I mainly just stick with the default), and I did end up selling off some items I came to regret (namely, the Medjay Shield and Alexander's Shield - I know they're not the best shields in the game, but they just look so badass and iconic.

Jvaz615
  • Jvaz615

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

I did end up selling off some items I came to regret (namely, the Medjay Shield and Alexander's Shield - I know they're not the best shields in the game, but they just look so badass and iconic.

I think I read somewhere that you can buy the medjay shield at the assassins bureau now

K0ol-G-R4P
  • K0ol-G-R4P

QB Representor

• Members

Posted 3 weeks ago

Thought the DLC was pretty good.

Nice 5-6 hour epilogue to the game and for $10 what more could you ask for?

The new map is sizeable, handful of new side quests, new outfits reskins and new weapons (love the new dual blades) to go along with the storyline.

MOgLvef.jpg

fashion
  • fashion

ಠ_ರೃ

• Members
  • Mars

I played for around 8 hours so far and not even finished yet. I don't think there's a lot of story ahead of me. I must be reaching the conclusion soon.

Last thing I did was getting those blades you mentioned. I agree, they're amazing. I also like the various reskins of vanilla outfits and the new camel you can buy from the store is my favorite. I also progressed a little further to the... plot twist. I think you know what I mean.

The cutscene quality is still great, even though some are still a little short. The way you're introduced to the DLC is probably my favorite part. The intro cutscene was dope.

Very enjoyable DLC.

Oh and the side mission where you
Spoiler
was very good too and tied in nicely to a loose end of the main game.

DexMacLeod
  • DexMacLeod

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Has the mission variety changed at all in the DLC? I'm interested in picking this up for the story but I'm not really in any rush to do a whole ton of retrieve/rescue the thing/person from the enemy outpost missions again.

K0ol-G-R4P
  • K0ol-G-R4P

QB Representor

• Members

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by K0ol-G-R4P, 3 weeks ago.

Has the mission variety changed at all in the DLC? I'm interested in picking this up for the story but I'm not really in any rush to do a whole ton of retrieve/rescue the thing/person from the enemy outpost missions again.

DLC quests are mostly assassinations

I can only remember one rescue/retrieve quest

They have a few treasure locations to like the main game/

fashion
  • fashion

ಠ_ರೃ

• Members
  • Mars

There are also two side missions where you gain a new recruit for the cause.. those are my favorite.

But if you're looking for an entirely new kind of experience, you won't find it here. It's basically more AC Origins. If you love the main game, you will probably love this too. Parts of the map are recycled using the main game's assets but they did it in a good way, making the new areas look very good. The main "city" and village are good.

Ubi confirmed NG+ incoming, hell yes!

fashion
  • fashion

ಠ_ರೃ

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by fashion, 2 weeks ago.

https://assassinscre...rigins-february

25 playable characters confirmed for discovery mode!! I didn't expect that. I wonder if we will be able to climb cliffs and perform leaps of faith as Cleopatra lol. Hopefully they won't cut off any freedom from the exploration and we can still use photo mode. I cannot wait to do some Caesar themed pics too. I can already tell, the feature is going to be amazing to the point that I won't even care if the tours are lackluster or suck, I'm just happy to be able to explore the world and take pics of all the different characters.

Sure, photomode isn't officially confirmed for DM, but it would be plain retarded to lock it. It would cause an outrage and I would personally log into Ubi forums and be a big part of the sh*tstorm lol.

NG+ is also incoming this month. I plan to play it in a few months or so. I do love the continued support for this game. I don't think I ever liked an Ubisoft game this much.

Sorry for double post.
  • HaRdSTyLe_83 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users