FNxJopL.jpg

• ARTHUR. likes this

Gtaman_92
  • Gtaman_92

Securing the bag.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 January 2018 - 01:44 AM

Am I the only one who would rather have a vikings AC game over a Samurai/Ninja one?
  • MrBellicLC likes this

ARTHUR.
  • ARTHUR.

narc

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 04 January 2018 - 10:43 AM

ye

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 04 January 2018 - 03:32 PM

I always found the Armor of Brutus to be terribly ug

to each their own, ofc

FNxJopL.jpg

That looks quite similar to the Brutus armor, really like it. What armor is that? 

jpm1
  • jpm1

Vice city citizen

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 04 January 2018 - 03:56 PM

you have the answer 2 posts before. centurion pack

Original Light
  • Original Light

You Float Like a Feather

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 04 January 2018 - 06:08 PM Edited by Original Light, 04 January 2018 - 06:09 PM.

The graphics in this game continue to surprise me. Some scenes are nearly photo-realistic, mainly interior scenes where you're looking outside towards the doorway. You have crisp textures, perfect lighting, and accurate shadows. 

• BenMitchell90 likes this

fashion
  • fashion

Do not be sorry. Be better.

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Mars
  • Most Desperate For a Ban 2017

Posted 04 January 2018 - 10:49 PM

The DLC is suppossed to come this month, if nothing was delayed.

I can't decide whether to grab the season pass or not. It's very expensive and doesn't include all premium gear. WD2's SP content was very mediocre and I kinda lost my trust in Ubi with it and a few previous season passes.

I could just grab the first dlc and the 2nd later if it's good but that leaves me with no outfits at all. The first dlc is the only one that really interests me. The 2nd might be cool but it's not what I hoped for.

They could've made it about Aya
Spoiler

Everyone would buy that.

My problem is, I'd rather get the SP cheaper but that means waiting for sale and missing out the DLC while everyone plays it and spoils it sooner or later. Not talking about GTAF, but some retarded youtube thumbnail for example.

K0ol-G-R4P
  • K0ol-G-R4P

QB Representor

• Members

Posted 06 January 2018 - 09:24 PM Edited by K0ol-G-R4P, 06 January 2018 - 09:31 PM.

I can't decide whether to grab the season pass or not. It's very expensive and doesn't include all premium gear. WD2's SP content was very mediocre and I kinda lost my trust in Ubi with it and a few previous season passes.

I could just grab the first dlc and the 2nd later if it's good but that leaves me with no outfits at all. The first dlc is the only one that really interests me. The 2nd might be cool but it's not what I hoped for.

Spoiler

Everyone would buy that.

My problem is, I'd rather get the SP cheaper but that means waiting for sale and missing out the DLC while everyone plays it and spoils it sooner or later. Not talking about GTAF, but some retarded youtube thumbnail for example.

Your best bet is to wait for reviews.

UBIsoft can never be trusted when it comes to DLC.

On another note to this day I still feel Altair's outfit is the best.

Kenways was awesome in BF but clearly doesn't fit well in Origins.

1FkzdK3.jpg

Dbzk1999
  • Dbzk1999

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 January 2018 - 10:16 PM

Spoiler

Everyone would buy that.

Your best bet is to wait for reviews.

UBIsoft can never be trusted when it comes to DLC.

On another note to this day I still feel Altair's outfit is the best.

Kenways was awesome in BF but clearly doesn't fit well in Origins.

Eh, Id say that when it comes to single player expansions for the AC franchise, Ubisoft does good. Freedom Cry and The Da Vinci Disappearance were great, while Dead Kings and Jack the Ripper were arguably better than its base game

• BenMitchell90 and MrBellicLC like this

jpm1
  • jpm1

Vice city citizen

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 07 January 2018 - 01:52 AM

The graphics in this game continue to surprise me. Some scenes are nearly photo-realistic, mainly interior scenes where you're looking outside towards the doorway. You have crisp textures, perfect lighting, and accurate shadows. 

as i played Far cry: primal and TheHunter:CallOfTheWild before i wasn't 'astonished' myself. but definitely among the best games in term of graphics

season pass is a commercial bait to me whatever the game. i mean how can you be sure, you'll love the upcoming content

ARTHUR.
  • ARTHUR.

narc

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 07 January 2018 - 05:11 PM

27782913699_0eecc965a9_o.jpg

25689134128_4a76d7f6c5_o.jpg

39559151381_4a1158896c_o.jpg

38850374444_520b6a6883_o.jpg

38663202325_2a198b93e3_o.jpg

One thing that's rubbing me is i'm doing all this side stuff like completing forts, destroying statues etc and it's not affecting sh*t in the world around me, so what's the point?

• Azazel and Puss in Boots like this

jpm1
  • jpm1

Vice city citizen

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 07 January 2018 - 08:48 PM

in term of realism it's logic. how do you want a one man to defeat the Roman empire. plus i think it's better to still have few enemies around

ARTHUR.
  • ARTHUR.

narc

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 07 January 2018 - 09:02 PM

Yeah I think you missed my point.

jpm1
  • jpm1

Vice city citizen

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 07 January 2018 - 09:37 PM

i think you missed mine. you grab xp point

DexMacLeod
  • DexMacLeod

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 January 2018 - 09:53 PM

Yeah, it would be nice if at the very least when you free civilians or rebels in outposts they stayed free and didn't just respawn back in their cages the next time you rolled through.

Normally I'm a bit disappointed in a game when the outposts don't reset after I've beat it because I want to be able to try it again but in Origins that's really all there is. Like, 90% of the missions are retrieving or rescuing something or someone from an outpost and there's so damn many of them there's really no reason to go back and do the same one again. Except maybe some of the really big and elaborate outposts.
  • ARTHUR. likes this

ARTHUR.
  • ARTHUR.

narc

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 07 January 2018 - 10:06 PM

The Witcher 3 did it well. Having settlements/shrines you freed of monsters causing the populace to return and open up shop.

Algonquin Assassin
  • Algonquin Assassin

We're all looking for that special someone

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Australia
  • Best Moderator 2017
    Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 08 January 2018 - 03:22 AM Edited by Algonquin Assassin, 08 January 2018 - 03:23 AM.

Something I really like about this game is taking over outposts/camps at night when the guards are sleeping. Feels badass stabbing them in their sleep. Don't remember if this was in the other games, but it's a nice touch.

• jpm1 and BenMitchell90 like this

ARTHUR.
  • ARTHUR.

narc

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 15 January 2018 - 06:31 PM

tfw level 37 and can't assassinate a level 32 brute nor 31 captain. they should just remove Assassins from the title and call it quits at this point.

Dbzk1999
  • Dbzk1999

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 January 2018 - 06:57 PM

tfw level 37 and can't assassinate a level 32 brute nor 31 captain. they should just remove Assassins from the title and call it quits at this point.

Uh, have you not been upgrading your hidden blade? Im level 33 and Im able to assassinate those levels with ease

ARTHUR.
  • ARTHUR.

narc

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 15 January 2018 - 07:01 PM

My blade is upgraded almost fully, just one more bar to go. Levelling system is a meme to increase game length, has no place in an Ass Creed game.

fashion
  • fashion

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Mars

Posted 15 January 2018 - 10:17 PM Edited by fashion, 15 January 2018 - 10:24 PM.

http://www.eurogamer...and-map-regions

Interesting. Big patch coming tomorrow, adding two new regions. However, it unknown whether they will be explorable without the dlc. Also, there will be a new quest.

Still can't decide if I should buy the season pass or not. The first DLC shapes to be a must have for me because I loved the story and would like to see how it continues. But the 2nd main dlc? I'm not sure. It could be half assed.
  • MrBellicLC likes this

jpm1
  • jpm1

Vice city citizen

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 16 January 2018 - 04:15 PM

Something I really like about this game is taking over outposts/camps at night when the guards are sleeping. Feels badass stabbing them in their sleep. Don't remember if this was in the other games, but it's a nice touch.

in Black flag, you could storm warehouses. in Far cry it's the game backbone. if i remember correctly there was some infiltration phasis in Watch dogs 2 too.

the patch seems to be available, but not the expansion

fashion
  • fashion

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Mars

Posted 16 January 2018 - 04:21 PM Edited by fashion, 16 January 2018 - 04:22 PM.

The update is now live on all platforms.

Also, a few lucky xboners grabbed the DLC and play it right now. Ubi released it early on xbone by accident it seems but removed it already.

One guy claims it's 2 hours of main story and no new gameplay mechanics. 2 hours without doing any side content at all.

Knowing me, I'll probably squeeze at least 20 hours and 200 screenshots out of the 2 new regions lol.

The DLC is supposed to launch on 23rd this month.

jpm1
  • jpm1

Vice city citizen

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 17 January 2018 - 05:08 AM Edited by jpm1, 17 January 2018 - 05:09 AM.

The update is now live on all platforms.

Also, a few lucky xboners grabbed the DLC and play it right now. Ubi released it early on xbone by accident it seems but removed it already.

One guy claims it's 2 hours of main story and no new gameplay mechanics. 2 hours without doing any side content at all.

Knowing me, I'll probably squeeze at least 20 hours and 200 screenshots out of the 2 new regions lol.

The DLC is supposed to launch on 23rd this month.

did he tell the price of the new stuff

fashion
  • fashion

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Mars

Posted 17 January 2018 - 06:26 AM Edited by fashion, 17 January 2018 - 06:26 AM.

Another article claimed that it's going to cost 9.99 and the second DLC will be 19.99.

I was wrong btw, it's one new region per DLC.
  • jpm1 likes this

ARTHUR.
  • ARTHUR.

narc

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 17 January 2018 - 09:00 PM

Uh, have you not been upgrading your hidden blade? Im level 33 and Im able to assassinate those levels with ease

Okay, went back to the Fort and still cannot take them. I'm level 40 and they're 32. Name of the place is Fort Boubastos if you want to try for yourself - located in Haueris Nome district. Assassinating them only takes an 1/8 of their health. 

Chaise
  • Chaise

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 January 2018 - 09:49 PM

Finally decided to pick this up and played it about 4 hours last night and definitely very impressed so far. I've played every main console AC games besides Unity and I'm glad they finally seem to have gone away from the main AC formula in this game and change things up a bit. Only complaint would be the controls are a little strange, but I'm guessing once I get use to it won't be a big deal.

ROCKSTAR MANIC
  • ROCKSTAR MANIC

The Vice City Coke Baron

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2018 - 02:22 AM

Bias aside. I haven't played AC since 2. Is it worth it in the sense of gameplay, does micro transactions break this game in obtaining everything. You know, loot boxes, etc. I love that ancient egypt theme. 

DexMacLeod
  • DexMacLeod

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2018 - 03:25 AM

Bias aside. I haven't played AC since 2. Is it worth it in the sense of gameplay, does micro transactions break this game in obtaining everything. You know, loot boxes, etc. I love that ancient egypt theme. 

Everything you'll need is pretty easy to come by without microtransactions. From a gameplay standpoint though, it can be very repetitive. It feels like 95% of the missions/"sidequests" devolve into infiltrating an enemy outpost to retrieve/rescue the thing/person. 

• ROCKSTAR MANIC and ARTHUR. like this

jpm1
  • jpm1

Vice city citizen

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 20 January 2018 - 12:46 PM

very repetitive, or very fun. personnally i love these 'Metal gear solid' things

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users