Photo

Very Rare Drug Dealer In LS.

46 replies to this topic
Simply_Wasted
  • Simply_Wasted

You can't stop me! You BUSTA Carl!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 June 2017 - 07:54 PM Edited by Simply_Wasted, 13 June 2017 - 07:57 PM.

The travel off the map trick only works well on PS2v1. The glitch is still active on PCv1 but works in a slightly different way. The corruption that can glitch about 170 extra turf on PS2v1 only glitches about 12 new turfs and introduces corruption to other parts of zone memory that can lead to the Taxi Glitch, where no passengers ever spawn, the Toreno Glitch, where the game can't recognize that CJ is in a Doherty zone as required by the Mike Toreno mission, as well as minor issues with zone name corruption. It's my understanding that Xbox v1 players have the same Taxi Glitch, so I assume their zone corruption is similar to PCv1.

There are legitimate strategies for adding gang turfs to other zones. On all systems except Xbox (I can't verify), these strategies involve changing which zone or gang will get the bonus from the end of a gang attack. The some of the common names for these tricks are, Satchel Trick, Hood Abuse, Mastermind Glitch and Pomor Maneuver,  All of these tricks involve exploiting the 3rd Kill mechanic that usually starts a gang war during different stages of gang attack.

I've read a number of reports that the 3rd Kill exploits don't work during Gang Attacks on Xbox, but Gang Wars offer a similar strategy. 

Added: Technical Reference on  zone settings I used to spawn Hispanic Dealers in the custom Chain Game saves. Gang density codes were not included.

Spoiler

Seems interesting. I have yet to try this on mobile. But the best to do this is by Ps2. This also works on the PC v1.0 game. Speaking about Ps2 I assume this works on the Ps4 since this version is a Ps2 emulation. I don't think R* patched these bugs for the Ps4. Gotta check this out on mobile/Ps4.

GTA_The_Series
  • GTA_The_Series

Long Live Tupac Shakur. Legends Never Die.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 June 2017 - 08:30 PM Edited by GTA_The_Series, 13 June 2017 - 08:41 PM.

The travel off the map trick only works well on PS2v1. The glitch is still active on PCv1 but works in a slightly different way. The corruption that can glitch about 170 extra turf on PS2v1 only glitches about 12 new turfs and introduces corruption to other parts of zone memory that can lead to the Taxi Glitch, where no passengers ever spawn, the Toreno Glitch, where the game can't recognize that CJ is in a Doherty zone as required by the Mike Toreno mission, as well as minor issues with zone name corruption. It's my understanding that Xbox v1 players have the same Taxi Glitch, so I assume their zone corruption is similar to PCv1.

There are legitimate strategies for adding gang turfs to other zones. On all systems except Xbox (I can't verify), these strategies involve changing which zone or gang will get the bonus from the end of a gang attack. The some of the common names for these tricks are, Satchel Trick, Hood Abuse, Mastermind Glitch and Pomor Maneuver,  All of these tricks involve exploiting the 3rd Kill mechanic that usually starts a gang war during different stages of gang attack.

I've read a number of reports that the 3rd Kill exploits don't work during Gang Attacks on Xbox, but Gang Wars offer a similar strategy. 

Added: Technical Reference on  zone settings I used to spawn Hispanic Dealers in the custom Chain Game saves. Gang density codes were not included.

Spoiler

Seems interesting. I have yet to try this on mobile. But the best to do this is by Ps2. This also works on the PC v1.0 game. Speaking about Ps2 I assume this works on the Ps4 since this version is a Ps2 emulation. I don't think R* patched these bugs for the Ps4. Gotta check this out on mobile/Ps4.
The glitch works with the Ps4. I've seen vids on Youtube explain it. It's the same methods with the Ps2. If your on the Xbox original grates hits/360 version. Type 2 works well with it. Place those charges on to the enemy gang and go somewhere where it's not occupied. Then blow them up and the location where your at turns green for GSF family turf to show up. Again thanks to Official General. I had new territory near Mulholland after this and family's started appearing on the street. This method is useful if you want to spread GSF across the map other than in LS. Remember in the beta the entire SA map had gang territory. And it's still present by doing these glitches on the Ps2/Xbox versions. PC works aswell. Haven't tried mobile yet.

Edit: Totally forgot to mention this works with the PS3 versions aswell. The best method using type two with the bomb charges and sticking them onto enemy gangs.
  • Official General likes this

GamesBoy316
  • GamesBoy316

Grove Street

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 June 2017 - 01:18 AM Edited by GamesBoy316, 14 June 2017 - 01:19 AM.

After playing countless hours of San Andreas on the PS2, PS3, and PC, I don't remember seeing that drug dealer at all. I guess you were lucky that he spawned if he was a beta pedestrian.

GTA_The_Series
  • GTA_The_Series

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 June 2017 - 03:20 AM

After playing countless hours of San Andreas on the PS2, PS3, and PC, I don't remember seeing that drug dealer at all. I guess you were lucky that he spawned if he was a beta pedestrian.

Yeah he's a un-used beta dealer. I've doing the gang terrtitory glitch to see if he would spawn again. Still though only the biker dealer has spawn. He's really rare to apprear on the streets.

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, we always carry heat around here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 June 2017 - 08:18 PM

Spoiler

The glitch works with the Ps4. I've seen vids on Youtube explain it. It's the same methods with the Ps2. If your on the Xbox original grates hits/360 version. Type 2 works well with it. Place those charges on to the enemy gang and go somewhere where it's not occupied. Then blow them up and the location where your at turns green for GSF family turf to show up. Again thanks to Official General. I had new territory near Mulholland after this and family's started appearing on the street. This method is useful if you want to spread GSF across the map other than in LS. Remember in the beta the entire SA map had gang territory. And it's still present by doing these glitches on the Ps2/Xbox versions. PC works aswell. Haven't tried mobile yet.

Edit: Totally forgot to mention this works with the PS3 versions aswell. The best method using type two with the bomb charges and sticking them onto enemy gangs.

I can confirm this glitch works on the PS4, because I did it myself on my PS4 version of SA not too long ago, and it definitely worked. 

Brooklynzsmac
  • Brooklynzsmac

Say it with me homies! Grove Street is king!

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 4 weeks ago

All 4 dealers have enough data in main.scm and pedgrp.dat to make them spawn on streets, looks like something is broken with randomizer in .exe, that's why white and black ones are the most common.

• Jeansowaty likes this

Simply_Wasted
  • Simply_Wasted

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

All 4 dealers have enough data in main.scm and pedgrp.dat to make them spawn on streets, looks like something is broken with randomizer in .exe, that's why white and black ones are the most common.

Seems like the most reason. I forgot about this topic if not i would have posted my damn pictures :whuh: I ended up spotting the hispanic dealer in LV as long with the biker dealer as well. Same with me though i only saw him once that day i played SA. The biker dude spawns the most when you have this gang territory glitch.

Fluxion Cavalier
  • Fluxion Cavalier

GTA Veteran

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Fluxion Cavalier, 3 weeks ago.

>rare

>sees one of these character models on the streets within 5 minutes of loading the game

So, because you haven't noticed this character model before, it's "rare"? lol

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 3 weeks ago

Well... yeah. That's one of the special conditions. The biker dealer is frequently seen around Jefferson immediately after starting a new game. Outside of that window he doesn't usually spawn without some glitches or exploits.

• GTA_The_Series likes this

GTA_The_Series
  • GTA_The_Series

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by GTA_The_Series, 3 weeks ago.

Well... yeah. That's one of the special conditions. The biker dealer is frequently seen around Jefferson immediately after starting a new game. Outside of that window he doesn't usually spawn without some glitches or exploits.

The biker dealer is more common. He appears during the early missions as you mentioned. As for the Hispanic dealer, na he's the rarest of all four.

Simply_Wasted
  • Simply_Wasted

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

>rare
>sees one of these character models on the streets within 5 minutes of loading the game

Just because you seen him once doesn't make him common. Have you seen this hispanic dealer commonly selling drugs on the streets like the other two common dealers? No right? He's rare because he isn't meant to spawn in the game. He's is one of the beta pedestrains. The same with the biker dealer but he is scripted to spawn on the streets during early gameplay. Other than spotting them in rare occasions, they can sometimes apppear on the streets when the gang territory glitch is active.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 3 weeks ago

The biker dealer isn't scripted to spawn by the intro missions. My hypothesis for why he spawns near CJ when the player first gains control in the back alley in Jefferson is that for a brief instant the map is using the default zone settings as populated by data files. The standard zone properties are set by the intro missions.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 3 weeks ago.

Since I see a lot of talk on the Territory Glitch to get the entire Map Colored Green with GSF everywhere, why don't you guys look at Rhans' Youtube Channel?  He has like 200 Videos showing the Satchel Charge Method and making the entire Map Green and he's playing on PC.

Fluxion Cavalier
  • Fluxion Cavalier

GTA Veteran

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Fluxion Cavalier, 3 weeks ago.

>rare

Just because you seen him once doesn't make him common. Have you seen this hispanic dealer commonly selling drugs on the streets like the other two common dealers? No right? He's rare because he isn't meant to spawn in the game. He's is one of the beta pedestrians. The same with the biker dealer but he is scripted to spawn on the streets during early gameplay. Other than spotting them in rare occasions, they can sometimes apppear on the streets when the gang territory glitch is active.

And just because you've only saw him once doesn't make him rare, either. I saw this model a few times before, hanging around in the Vagos' turf, but when I took over all of their turf, he made no more appearances. He could, perhaps, be a member of the Los Santos Vagos, I don't know. When the Vagos (and other gangs) are permanently wiped out, their members cease to exist, as they have no more territory. I am purely speculating this, as I don't know what the intention was with this character.

I'm not completely disagreeing with what you're saying, as your stance seems plausible. Maybe he is a glitched beta character? Maybe a beta Vagos character model? Who knows.

PC version, vanilla game.

GTA_The_Series
  • GTA_The_Series

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by GTA_The_Series, 3 weeks ago.

Since I see a lot of talk on the Territory Glitch to get the entire Map Colored Green with GSF everywhere, why don't you guys look at Rhans' Youtube Channel?  He has like 200 Videos showing the Satchel Charge Method and making the entire Map Green and he's playing on PC.

https://www.youtube....dEKGxq7sfuCfVur

Cool. Thanks i'll check out his channel :^: I've been doing the classic Ps2 method so far. I'll try this stachel method on my Xbox greatest hits version.

>rare

Just because you seen him once doesn't make him common. Have you seen this hispanic dealer commonly selling drugs on the streets like the other two common dealers? No right? He's rare because he isn't meant to spawn in the game. He's is one of the beta pedestrians. The same with the biker dealer but he is scripted to spawn on the streets during early gameplay. Other than spotting them in rare occasions, they can sometimes apppear on the streets when the gang territory glitch is active.
And just because you've only saw him once doesn't make him rare, either. I saw this model a few times before, hanging around in the Vagos' turf, but when I took over all of their turf, he made no more appearances. He could, perhaps, be a member of the Los Santos Vagos, I don't know. When the Vagos (and other gangs) are permanently wiped out, their members cease to exist, as they have no more territory. I am purely speculating this, as I don't know what the intention was with this character.

I'm not completely disagreeing with what you're saying, as your stance seems plausible. Maybe he is a glitched beta character? Maybe a beta Vagos character model? Who knows.

PC version, vanilla game.
He's just a ordinary beta dealer. His only intention was to appear in the mission Ice Cold Killa. Other than that he's just a cut beta dealer.

Roger Cheeto
  • Roger Cheeto

Gangsta

• Members
  • Nigeria

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Roger Cheeto, 3 weeks ago.

That image does not look like any PlayStation 2 game.
Looks to be a Mobile Game.

Beta_crack_dealer.jpg
An image search (Google) says that is a Beta Crack Dealer.

So it would appear you have a Modded Game.

It's the 360 version, buggy as hell, and it's a port of the mobile version, which has better graphics in some areas. To me the character models all look plastic.

Also, all the cutscenes are f*cked because the FOV was turned up and you can see what happens when characters walk off screen, freezing in place and whatnot.

Simply_Wasted
  • Simply_Wasted

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Simply_Wasted, 3 weeks ago.

That image does not look like any PlayStation 2 game.
Looks to be a Mobile Game.
 Beta_crack_dealer.jpg
An image search (Google) says that is a Beta Crack Dealer.

So it would appear you have a Modded Game.

It's the 360 version, buggy as hell, and it's a port of the mobile version, which has better graphics in some areas. To me the character models all look plastic.

Also, all the cutscenes are f*cked because the FOV was turned up and you can see what happens when characters walk off screen, freezing in place and whatnot.
Could this be the reason why this rare dealer spawned? Considering how buggy it is. The Ps3 version is the same sh*t but i haven't seen him on Ps3 yet?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users