Quantcast

» «
Photo

MOTW #72

94 replies to this topic

Poll: MOTW VOTING (5 member(s) have cast votes)

Vote Now

1. Rocket Man FI [Detective Officer] (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. GalacticXp1 [Gone Missing] (5 votes [100.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

3. VippersBoys(VB) [Drug Dealers] (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote
orangecop
  • orangecop

Thug Life!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

@Aftab, Delaware- Agreed.
  • Aftab likes this

Razor8182
  • Razor8182

IT'S MY OPINION.

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Razor8182, 4 weeks ago.

Stupid can be used as a harassment word or it can have the meaning of someone that doesn't know something and he just blabbing about it.

Mate, stop judging my review, its my own review and you're not allowed to even say anything about it, cuz it's not related to you,

and if you harass a lot it doesn't mean people won't respect you, you can harass, but if it crosses the limits, you are gonna be atta the game. and you should read my posts and see how much I harass. even if I do its only to add more expression to my post, when you read someone's post you gotta feel like they're talking not feel like he's a robot that is so straight to the point.

And Gal, I'm not a designer so I'll leave that to the participants

• Aftab likes this

zgames1998
  • zgames1998

money,power and women

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Stupid can be used as a harassment word or it can have the meaning of someone that doesn't know something and he just blabbing about it.

Mate, stop judging my review, its my own review and you're not allowed to even say anything about it, cuz it's not related to you,

and if you harass a lot it doesn't mean people won't respect you, you can harass, but if it crosses the limits, you are gonna be atta the game. and you should read my posts and see how much I harass. even if I do its only to add more expression to my post, when you read someone's post you gotta feel like they're talking not feel like he's a robot that is so straight to the point.

And Gal, I'm not a designer so I'll leave that to the participants

i was not judging your coments it was only an opinion

guys yasa asked me on my dyom profile what happend to gta forums but what happend to yasa?

Delaware
  • Delaware

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 4 weeks ago

@zgames1998 don't talk to him, please.

GalacticXp1
  • GalacticXp1

Senior DYOM Designer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

I would go with Robbery or Assault, but I don't think it's a good idea for what you did, since you're sort of breaking the point of MOTW. You, alone should decide what theme we should create missions on next, not us.

I'll chose the Theme, and thanks for pointing that out I did said tell me if it was a good idea or not, MOTW #73 is about to be added.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users