Quantcast

» «
Photo

MOTW #72

94 replies to this topic

Poll: MOTW VOTING (5 member(s) have cast votes)

Vote Now

1. Rocket Man FI [Detective Officer] (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. GalacticXp1 [Gone Missing] (5 votes [100.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

3. VippersBoys(VB) [Drug Dealers] (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote
GalacticXp1
  • GalacticXp1

Senior DYOM Designer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 June 2017 - 05:23 PM

Here's my mission Gone Missing

screen.jpg

Spoiler

• Grand_Dyom and Absar J Khan like this

Aftab
  • Aftab

Da Paki Guy

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 12 June 2017 - 06:05 PM

Here's my mission Gone Missing

screen.jpg

Spoiler

Your mission is added.

Absar J Khan
  • Absar J Khan

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Unknown
  • Best USB citizen 2016

Posted 12 June 2017 - 09:46 PM Edited by Rocket Man FI, 12 June 2017 - 10:03 PM.

Aftab,there is a error in your OP,Fix it.
Spoiler

VippersBoys(VB)
  • VippersBoys(VB)

Professional Designer

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 13 June 2017 - 06:44 AM

Here is my mission http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/47745hope you enjoy

Absar J Khan
  • Absar J Khan

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Unknown
  • Best USB citizen 2016

Posted 13 June 2017 - 01:26 PM

Today is last day.Join fast guys

Aftab
  • Aftab

Da Paki Guy

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 14 June 2017 - 06:09 AM

Spoiler

You need to compete. Don't loose hope. Your mission has been added.

Absar J Khan
  • Absar J Khan

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Unknown
  • Best USB citizen 2016

Posted 14 June 2017 - 07:24 AM

Spoiler

You need to compete. Don't loose hope. Your mission has been added.

Well i removed it :( will be join next MOTW

Delaware
  • Delaware

Designer

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 14 June 2017 - 10:36 AM

Aftab, where is the voting poll?

Aftab
  • Aftab

Da Paki Guy

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 14 June 2017 - 10:44 AM

Uh! I almost forgot abt that. Just wait, I'll make the poll soon.

zgames1998
  • zgames1998

money,power and women

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 June 2017 - 04:11 PM Edited by zgames1998, 14 June 2017 - 04:13 PM.

ok here are my reviews:

1:gone missing:

your mission had no errors/glitches ect. but the mission was short and had no acction so from 1 to 10 il give you a 7.

2:drug dealers:

your mission had grammar errors and the checkpoints were put wrong for example when your inside the police department

it says get in the car as a cut scene and when the cutscene finishes then says climb climb what and when the cutscene tells you to steal the drugs or something when the cutscene finishes it tells you to go back to the department without shooting a single bullet so from 1 to 10 il give you a 4

3.detective oficer:cant download mission so no reviews for u

so my bote goes for

galacticxp1gone missing

congrats

orangecop
  • orangecop

Van Society/YouTuber

• Members
  • India

Posted 14 June 2017 - 05:45 PM

Alright. I just played those two missions. Galatic's 'Gone Missing' and Vipper Boys's Drug Dealers

Here are my ratings :-

Gone Missing

Spoiler

Drug Dealers

Spoiler

I can't play Rocket Man FI's Detective Officer due to an unknown error.

After all my vote goes to

Spoiler

• GalacticXp1 likes this

Rinovare90
  • Rinovare90

The Idiot

• Members
  • United-Arab-Emirates

Posted 14 June 2017 - 06:26 PM Edited by Rinovare90, 14 June 2017 - 06:48 PM.

Finally! Exams are over, gonna try to participate the next MOTW. It will be my first mission ever created!

Razor8182
  • Razor8182

IT'S MY OPINION.

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 14 June 2017 - 09:35 PM Edited by Razor8182, 14 June 2017 - 09:53 PM.

http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/47764

This is rocket man's mission, even if he doesn't want people to play it, its still in MOTW #72 so I decided to re-upload it for a better rating.

EDITED : forgot to rate the other 2.

Meh I'm lazy so I will point out the cons,

Gal's mission

A bit short (meh), Picture cops as idiotic, stupid and ignorant fa**ots, if the neighbors knew where the couples went, then why didn't the cops ask them as real cops would, your mission gotta have common sense gal, and also how did the neighbors know?, (-1). There is no shooting or doing anything, just phone call, meet parents, go investigate nothing, go to the couples location, investigate the barn, call cops and mission accomplished. (-1)

In a scale from 1 to 10 you get an 8 my friend.

VB's mission

Horrible grammar(-1), Weird story and non-sense (-2)(sorry bruh, story is the most important thing.), weird mistakes and also no work done. (-2) (A mission is called a mission, you gotta do something serious in it not just go have a small talk with this weird retired OH, and also if he's retired why is he working? he wouldn't give a damn about the case AND AH (leg is itchy af atm gonna die), ANYWAYS THE MISSION IS JUST A SMALL TALK, ANNOYING DRIVE AND GOING BACK.)

IN A SCALE FROM 1 TO 10 YOU GET A 6 I GOTTA GO BYE.

EDITED AGAIN : You're lucky that I can't get out another con VB. but next time I won't go easy on you in my ratings ok :)

• GalacticXp1 and Absar J Khan like this

zgames1998
  • zgames1998

money,power and women

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 June 2017 - 04:42 AM

This is rocket man's mission, even if he doesn't want people to play it, its still in MOTW #72 so I decided to re-upload it for a better rating.

Gal's mission

A bit short (meh), Picture cops as idiotic, stupid and ignorant fa**ots, if the neighbors knew where the couples went, then why didn't the cops ask them as real cops would, your mission gotta have common sense gal, and also how did the neighbors know?, (-1). There is no shooting or doing anything, just phone call, meet parents, go investigate nothing, go to the couples location, investigate the barn, call cops and mission accomplished. (-1)

VB's mission

Horrible grammar(-1), Weird story and non-sense (-2)(sorry bruh, story is the most important thing.), weird mistakes and also no work done. (-2) (A mission is called a mission, you gotta do something serious in it not just go have a small talk with this weird retired OH, and also if he's retired why is he working? he wouldn't give a damn about the case AND AH (leg is itchy af atm gonna die), ANYWAYS THE MISSION IS JUST A SMALL TALK, ANNOYING DRIVE AND GOING BACK.)

EDITED AGAIN : You're lucky that I can't get out another con VB. but next time I won't go easy on you in my ratings ok :)

if the neighbors knew where the couples went, then why didn't the cops ask them as real cops would,:thats because the cops didnt know the neighbors knew  the couple.

how did the neighbors know?:probably they heard (they are neigbors)

OH, and also if he's retired why is he working? he wouldn't give a damn about the case:later he reveals that he has not retired.

Absar J Khan
  • Absar J Khan

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Unknown
  • Best USB citizen 2016

Posted 15 June 2017 - 06:47 AM

Well,my vote goes to

Spoiler

• GalacticXp1 likes this

Razor8182
  • Razor8182

IT'S MY OPINION.

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 15 June 2017 - 08:54 AM

Gal's mission

VB's mission

if the neighbors knew where the couples went, then why didn't the cops ask them as real cops would,:thats because the cops didnt know the neighbors knew  the couple.

OH, and also if he's retired why is he working? he wouldn't give a damn about the case:later he reveals that he has not retired.

Did you read my question right?

I said why didn't the cops ask the neighbors like real cops would?

IRL, if there is a crime scene there would be a lot of sirens a lot of investigating and a lot of sh*t in general. so even if the cops forgot to ask the neighbors then the neighbors would have done exactly what happened in this mission, the thing is the neighbor just came out being like, (oh boi they went to "whatever whatever I forgot")

Heard? Image this Z, if you live on a street that is headed upwards, and you live on the upper parts while your next door neighbors live on the lower part, would you hear em?, you would only hear em scream, but it would be like a bug next to your ear.

So why didn't he do a useless mission like that himself?

Razor8182
  • Razor8182

IT'S MY OPINION.

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 15 June 2017 - 12:57 PM Edited by Razor8182, 15 June 2017 - 12:57 PM.

Gal won Grats.

Delaware
  • Delaware

Designer

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 15 June 2017 - 01:20 PM

Congratulations, Galactic. Organize a decent theme, man. I'm looking forward to participating in the next MOTW.
  • GalacticXp1 likes this

Killer_Queen_37
  • Killer_Queen_37

Smile.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 15 June 2017 - 02:39 PM

ok here are my reviews:

your mission had no errors/glitches ect. but the mission was short and had no acction so from 1 to 10 il give you a 7.

your mission had grammar errors and the checkpoints were put wrong for example when your inside the police department

it says get in the car as a cut scene and when the cutscene finishes then says climb climb what and when the cutscene tells you to steal the drugs or something when the cutscene finishes it tells you to go back to the department without shooting a single bullet so from 1 to 10 il give you a 4

so my bote goes for

galacticxp1gone missing

congrats

Gal's mission

VB's mission

Just a friendly advice. Please, use the spoilers, next time, when the two of you are going to review mission(s). No offense, but the two of you just spoiled a lot of contents from the mission.

On the other hand, since everyone here is sure that GalacticXp1's mission will win and I accidentally read the reviews that spoiled, maybe, almost everything, I guess that I don't have to play the missions, then.

Speaking of that, I wish to congratulate GalacticXp1 for winning the 72nd Mission Of The Week! I might join next time if I have the time.

Huzaifa khan
  • Huzaifa khan

♠♠The Gangsta‘♠♠

• Members
  • Pakistan
  • DYOM Mission of the Year 2016 [Code Of Silence]

Posted 15 June 2017 - 03:47 PM

Congrats Galactic! :)
  • GalacticXp1 likes this

orangecop
  • orangecop

Van Society/YouTuber

• Members
  • India

Posted 15 June 2017 - 03:58 PM

Congratulations for winning this MOTW Galactic!

• GalacticXp1 likes this

zgames1998
  • zgames1998

money,power and women

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 June 2017 - 09:31 PM

Gal's mission

VB's mission

Did you read my question right?

I said why didn't the cops ask the neighbors like real cops would?

IRL, if there is a crime scene there would be a lot of sirens a lot of investigating and a lot of sh*t in general. so even if the cops forgot to ask the neighbors then the neighbors would have done exactly what happened in this mission, the thing is the neighbor just came out being like, (oh boi they went to "whatever whatever I forgot")

Heard? Image this Z, if you live on a street that is headed upwards, and you live on the upper parts while your next door neighbors live on the lower part, would you hear em?, you would only hear em scream, but it would be like a bug next to your ear.

So why didn't he do a useless mission like that himself?

what if the neigbors didnt know the couple were killers ect.

the police never told them "oh the couple were kellers"

and the neigboors didnt know the couple were being searched by cops.

zgames1998
  • zgames1998

money,power and women

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 June 2017 - 09:39 PM

ok here are my reviews:

so my bote goes for

galacticxp1gone missing

congrats

Gal's mission

VB's mission

Just a friendly advice. Please, use the spoilers, next time, when the two of you are going to review mission(s). No offense, but the two of you just spoiled a lot of contents from the mission.

On the other hand, since everyone here is sure that GalacticXp1's mission will win and I accidentally read the reviews that spoiled, maybe, almost everything, I guess that I don't have to play the missions, then.

Speaking of that, I wish to congratulate GalacticXp1 for winning the 72nd Mission Of The Week! I might join next time if I have the time.

uhhh i dont wanna enberres me but how do you use the spoilers.

Razor8182
  • Razor8182

IT'S MY OPINION.

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 15 June 2017 - 10:13 PM Edited by Razor8182, 15 June 2017 - 10:15 PM.

it's not on the quick reply thingy, if you wanna use it type [spoiler]

And You're not understanding my point so don't reply to my review if you don't read it carefully.

Real cops, ask everyone near the crime scenes and if they know who the criminals are after a bit of investigating, they search for their houses and they crack it open and start roaming around to find clues, if they don't find enough proof they will go to the neighbors and ask them if they knew anything about the case. and I told you all the upper ground and lower ground bullsh*t. so if you still didn't get my point zgames you better stop complaining about my opinion, IDC if you're too stupid to understand common sense so don't argue if you don't care either.

GalacticXp1
  • GalacticXp1

Senior DYOM Designer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 June 2017 - 11:59 PM

Thanks for everybody that voted for my Mission

Many people decide to join or not depending on the Theme, so I was wondering I will give you guys 4 Themes to decide on, so vote for the best Theme that you would like for the next MOTW.

#1 Robbery

#2 Treasure-Hunter

#3 Rouge

#4 Assault

will make the topic in a couple of hours, so decide on the Theme you like.

Also tell me if it's a good idea what I did.

zgames1998
  • zgames1998

money,power and women

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 June 2017 - 12:40 AM Edited by zgames1998, 16 June 2017 - 12:42 AM.

it's not on the quick reply thingy, if you wanna use it type [spoiler]

And You're not understanding my point so don't reply to my review if you don't read it carefully.

Real cops, ask everyone near the crime scenes and if they know who the criminals are after a bit of investigating, they search for their houses and they crack it open and start roaming around to find clues, if they don't find enough proof they will go to the neighbors and ask them if they knew anything about the case. and I told you all the upper ground and lower ground bullsh*t. so if you still didn't get my point zgames you better stop complaining about my opinion, IDC if you're too stupid to understand common sense so don't argue if you don't care either.

ok 1st of all thanks for telling me how to use it

2 of all im treating you with respect and thats how you should treat others with respect not just telling uhh you so stupid ect if you dont treat people with respect how the fu*k do you whant to be respected or you whant me to treat you like you do to me with the stupid,fu*k,bi*ch ect just tell me?

comon and act like a human being not like cats and dogs.

orangecop
  • orangecop

Van Society/YouTuber

• Members
  • India

Posted 16 June 2017 - 01:51 AM

Many people decide to join or not depending on the Theme, so I was wondering I will give you guys 4 Themes to decide on, so vote for the best Theme that you would like for the next MOTW.

#1 Robbery

#2 Treasure-Hunter

#3 Rouge

#4 Assault

All these themes are very interesting. For me, I will choose Robbery. Because it can contain gunfight and the designer will show some creativity by making a plan.

Absar J Khan
  • Absar J Khan

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Unknown
  • Best USB citizen 2016

Posted 16 June 2017 - 06:14 AM

Robbery.

Aftab
  • Aftab

Da Paki Guy

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 16 June 2017 - 06:43 AM

Congrats Galactic.
It depends on you to chose the theme, not us.
If I have to chose between them, I would've chosen Assault.

Delaware
  • Delaware

Designer

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 16 June 2017 - 08:33 AM

#1 Robbery

#2 Treasure-Hunter

#3 Rouge

#4 Assault

I would go with Robbery or Assault, but I don't think it's a good idea for what you did, since you're sort of breaking the point of MOTW. You, alone should decide what theme we should create missions on next, not us.

• zgames1998 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users