Photo

Decent GTA 5 RP Servers

4 replies to this topic
MReefer
  • MReefer

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by MReefer, 2 weeks ago.

I just bought GTA 5 again for PC as I heard all about the RP servers being back in it. This interested me as I used to play the sa:mp servers alot, particularly the Valhalla RP server as this was one of the top more populated servers with -decently- enforced rules and RP. If I remember correct on sa:mp it was generally goto Valhalla Gaming or LS-RP for a good while as they were the two top servers.

Anyway after doing some research I have found a few names suggested around the net but no real clue as to which ones really are decent and which aren't. All I am looking for is a populated, progression kind of RP server with time needed to be spent on your character to cement yourself into things within the servers world. Aswell as decent RP and enforced rules of course.

So far I have heard of

- State of Emergency

- Revolution RP

- FiveRP

- Highspeed Gaming

- FiveM

Has anyone had, or still has experience of these servers and would mind suggesting which one seems to suit what im looking for best? or can suggest any I might have missed?

Thanks alot

ash-274
  • ash-274

Guru of the Gang Cars and Special items

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

I thought PC was all peer-to-peer connections like the consoles.

Are people now able to add in their own "rules" or is this basically a group of players running the same scripts to emulate "server rules"?

MReefer
  • MReefer

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

Its a server with rules yeah, its to prevent just logging in and having a deathmatch session.

DoorsOfStone
  • DoorsOfStone

I try to be nice

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

I thought PC was all peer-to-peer connections like the consoles.

Are people now able to add in their own "rules" or is this basically a group of players running the same scripts to emulate "server rules"?

IIRC the whole thing runs off of the FiveRP mod, which is basically a mod for singleplayer (hence why it's allowed) that has its own custom multiplayer stuff.

CuteFaceJay
  • CuteFaceJay

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

I've been playing a bit of FiveM. Good fun doing RP every no n then.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users