APC Appreciation Thread

248 replies to this topic
Voodoo-Hendrix
  • Voodoo-Hendrix

Slight Return

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 07 January 2018 - 02:17 AM

I f*cking love my APC, but the SAM Battery should behave like one IMO.
  • Nossirag likes this

LordLoff
  • LordLoff

MC Biker

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 07 January 2018 - 02:37 AM

J8fiT8Mg8UOAKHPRwtz2hQ_0_0.jpg

That's my APC, im very happy with it, makes the Resuply missions for the Bunker much more easy butit also haves it's bad sides... it's slow, can't be stored on the MOC or Bunker and playing as SP... it use to be tricky to switch from driver to gunner; but it's a great vehicle, does what it appears to do, stand a lot of lead, have a decent main gun (even when i would have preffered a 14.5x115 KPVT HMG rather than an HEI cannon as the russian BTR-60 have), it's amphibious... and with that swedish look alike camo it's pimp like hell. But i wish it could be permanently stored on the bunker, on a hangar or on the MOC rather than on a regular garage.

I have goid news for you, it can be stored on the MOC, permanently as long as you dont put the double bay on the MOC and keep the vehicle storage - you can head fast to.missions spots on a fast bike or car and when you get there you go to interaction menu tham Mob Op Centre and do not need to call the MOC, just request personal vehicle and your APC, if previously stored on the MOC will spawn right next to you

You will loose the vehicle workshop on the MOC but if you plan to get the Avenger you can get it back later, cheers

J8fiT8Mg8UOAKHPRwtz2hQ_0_0.jpg

That's my APC, im very happy with it, makes the Resuply missions for the Bunker much more easy butit also haves it's bad sides... it's slow, can't be stored on the MOC or Bunker and playing as SP... it use to be tricky to switch from driver to gunner; but it's a great vehicle, does what it appears to do, stand a lot of lead, have a decent main gun (even when i would have preffered a 14.5x115 KPVT HMG rather than an HEI cannon as the russian BTR-60 have), it's amphibious... and with that swedish look alike camo it's pimp like hell. But i wish it could be permanently stored on the bunker, on a hangar or on the MOC rather than on a regular garage.

I have goid news for you, it can be stored on the MOC, permanently as long as you dont put the double bay on the MOC and keep the vehicle storage - you can head fast to.missions spots on a fast bike or car and when you get there you go to interaction menu tham Mob Op Centre and do not need to call the MOC, just request personal vehicle and your APC, if previously stored on the MOC will spawn right next to you

You will loose the vehicle workshop on the MOC but if you plan to get the Avenger you can get that workshop back later on it, cheers

The First Hunter
  • The First Hunter

Praise The Moon

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 January 2018 - 03:27 AM

I f*cking love my APC, but the SAM Battery should behave like one IMO.

Unlimited or hell even 40 more rockets would make me use sam.
This thing fires 2 rockets per second, you run outta ammo really fast.
  • Nossirag likes this

II_J3D_II
  • II_J3D_II

First 9

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 07 January 2018 - 03:46 PM

The APC is on discount - half a mill off at 1.7mil.

Should I buy it? 

I already have the insurgent pickup custom and the deluxo, but money isn't an issue.

Aslad
  • Aslad

I didn't mispell Salad, I swear

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 07 January 2018 - 03:51 PM

The APC is on discount - half a mill off at 1.7mil.

Should I buy it? 

I already have the insurgent pickup custom and the deluxo, but money isn't an issue.

If money isn't an issue, then why not buy it?

I enjoy mine although I don't use it a huge amount. 

II_J3D_II
  • II_J3D_II

First 9

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 07 January 2018 - 04:04 PM

Also, which weapon should I use if I already have an insurgent? 

Are the SAM battery any good?

LordLoff
  • LordLoff

MC Biker

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 07 January 2018 - 05:04 PM

SAM is limited, itgoes off on an.instant, keep the original gun, is accurate, powerfull and quite instant, with good range, not like sliding missiles that give enemies some chance to run

You will get used very fast to change between drive-shoit-drive-shoot, no limitssss

Mattoropael
  • Mattoropael

Proud Killer of Rate The Car Above You

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 07 January 2018 - 05:07 PM Edited by Mattoropael, 07 January 2018 - 05:11 PM.

SAM battery isn't actually SAM battery at all. It's a rapid-fire RPG (with full RPG damage), loaded with 60 rockets before you need to refill. Its damage output is crazy, but rewards good aim and trigger discipline, since the rockets are slower than cannon shots and you have limited ammo. But if you're unskilled you can still spam something to death, you'll just have to refill more often.

And no, it's not good against aircraft. Limited elevation and slow unguided projectiles aren't exactly what you want for anti-air work.

• Nossirag likes this

MaxBazooka01
  • MaxBazooka01

GTA's Resident Tryhard and Squeaker Killer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 January 2018 - 06:48 PM

Pro-SAM over here. It depends on what you are looking for.

I think because of the armor on the new SR aircraft and the other weaponized vehicles, the SAM is better for PVP because of high fire rate. 

But, if you are looking to use it in Missions, resupply, and crate resupplies stick with the stock gun because it's unlimited. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users