Quantcast

» «
Photo

How do you get to the Pegasus aircraft at the airport?

2 replies to this topic
ERTERT
  • ERTERT

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

I order the aircraft and follow the GPS to the location. It takes me to a gated fence. The thing is sitting there on the other side but I can't get in.

Gate doesn't open, can't get over fence. I drove around the whole place. All fenced.

The only way I could get in was to go by the flight school and jump in, take the helicopter and fly to it but that is way to much work/time.

AiŽaŠobŽa
  • AiŽaŠobŽa

Godfather

• Members
  • Nauru

Posted 2 weeks ago

I order the aircraft and follow the GPS to the location. It takes me to a gated fence. The thing is sitting there on the other side but I can't get in.

Gate doesn't open, can't get over fence. I drove around the whole place. All fenced.

The only way I could get in was to go by the flight school and jump in, take the helicopter and fly to it but that is way to much work/time.

If you're talking about SP You need to own the hanger inside the airport, Once you do the gates will open for you.

If Online the gate should've opened for you, If it didn't try difference entrance or jump the fence

leo3487
  • leo3487

Player Hater

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 2 weeks ago

Jump with a bike or a sport/super car using the trash container, and into airport tracks take a long trael (oposite direction of the hangar of Titan job)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users