GTA UZDA v3.0 FINAL

SA Released
9 replies to this topic
ALEX_GAME_COMPANY
  • ALEX_GAME_COMPANY

Player Hater

• Members
  • Belarus

Posted 30 May 2017 - 09:04 PM Edited by ALEX_GAME_COMPANY, 30 May 2017 - 09:30 PM.

EeYxCEkSFAA.jpg

GTA-UZDA is a global modification of the game GTA San Andreas, which transfers the player to the UZDAN area of Belarus, where the game's events unfold. Moved like a real city of Uzda and its environs, there are several tasks that will not let the player get bored, in addition, a single fairly large location is available. From previous versions, the location has increased significantly, the game map has been completely redesigned. There were many fields, villages and settlements. Game has not a completely plot,but there are only a few tasks that have no connection with each other. Cars are quite diverse on roads that can be met, as well as foreign cars that were taken from GTA 4 and the domestic auto industry, which was created from scratch. All the radio stations in the game were completely reworked, more attention was paid to radio stations: radio wave, radius fm, radio electronics and humor fm. 
Also in addition to radio stations, car sounds, voice of characters, etc. have been replaced. I would also like to note that GTA UZDA is one of the only mods in one of the regions of Belarus. In general: a good mod that is worth playing!

DOWNLOAD LINK:

SCREENSHOTS:

srqj9_8Y5i8.jpg0NRDO3q21vQ.jpgrjYBVPqR6Uo.jpgOivlTGmL4C0.jpg

cQiIjq2lOJ0.jpgPmA3meAcSSc.jpg3fnhNmZsFzg.jpgrnDnpFAd72E.jpg

• deltaCJ and asilas like this

deltaCJ
  • deltaCJ

BUSTED!

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 June 2017 - 03:32 AM Edited by deltaCJ, 01 June 2017 - 03:35 AM.

This looks pretty good! I'm going to try it out!

EDIT: the download is pretty heavy... 3.2 gbs?

did you make the cars yourself?

and if not did you get permission??

EDIT EDIT: Do you have skype?

Lozano71
  • Lozano71

Retrocop

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 01 June 2017 - 04:41 AM

Прикольно! / Funny!

ALEX_GAME_COMPANY
  • ALEX_GAME_COMPANY

Player Hater

• Members
  • Belarus

Posted 01 June 2017 - 08:09 AM Edited by ALEX_GAME_COMPANY, 01 June 2017 - 08:46 AM.

deltacj, In the fashion there are cars from gta 4, but Russian and Belarusian cars we did, Skype is, but we are from Belarus and English pyftv is not very

deltaCJ
  • deltaCJ

BUSTED!

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 June 2017 - 11:21 AM

deltacj, In the fashion there are cars from gta 4, but Russian and Belarusian cars we did, Skype is, but we are from Belarus and English pyftv is not very

What is your Skype?  I could try to code some missions for you.

ALEX_GAME_COMPANY
  • ALEX_GAME_COMPANY

Player Hater

• Members
  • Belarus

Posted 01 June 2017 - 01:49 PM

deltaCJ

This is the latest version of the mod

deltaCJ
  • deltaCJ

BUSTED!

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 June 2017 - 06:57 PM

deltaCJ

Ah okay, I just had some questions for you

Ryhan'ZFX
  • Ryhan'ZFX

Crackhead

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 02 June 2017 - 12:25 PM

belarus? cool man! add some dyom mission too, Niko Bellic dyom mission would be awesome!
synopsis :
"After gave up crime and got his revenge in LC, Niko Bellic now return to Europe as private army" just for suggestion...sorry, my grammar sucks

ALEX_GAME_COMPANY
  • ALEX_GAME_COMPANY

Player Hater

• Members
  • Belarus

Posted 02 June 2017 - 11:51 PM

belarus? cool man! add some dyom mission too, Niko Bellic dyom mission would be awesome!
synopsis :
"After gave up crime and got his revenge in LC, Niko Bellic now return to Europe as private army" just for suggestion...sorry, my grammar sucks

Hmm, a bad idea, soon to come out a revised version of the mod, so let's consider when creating, thanks!

deltaCJ

Ah okay, I just had some questions for 

Although most likely we will do a modified version, my Skype S.P.A.R.E.

deltaCJ
  • deltaCJ

BUSTED!

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 June 2017 - 12:26 AM Edited by deltaCJ, 03 June 2017 - 12:27 AM.

EDIT: Nevermind

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users