Quantcast

» «
Photo

100% completion before the last mission .

2 replies to this topic
DariusRoda222222
  • DariusRoda222222

Player Hater

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 29 May 2017 - 05:54 PM

Recently I repaired my old PSP, and one of the games I wanted so badly to play was Vice city stories. But I'm a bit confused, first of all I achieved 100% completion , without the side mission Skywolf , and before the last mission , I finished the Vigilante side mission, and it gave me 100% completion. As I remember , the last time I played the game , I had to do the last mission in order to get 100% completion. Has anyone else experienced this ?

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 29 May 2017 - 05:59 PM Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 29 May 2017 - 06:05 PM.

All the time.  It has something to do with an Empire Site and Hostile Takeover.  I don't know the exact cause of it, but it WAS explained by a Forum Member named Arsen Vitiuk in a Topic I believe he created, but perhaps it was just a Comment in an already made Topic by someone else.  I read it over a year ago...

You CAN do the game (with the knowledge) where Skywolf will be what gives you 100%, but you can also do the game (again, with the knowledge of why this happens) where you can skip Skywolf all together and reach 100%.  Strange how you mention this and make a Topic about it since I just got 100% today in a new VCS Save and reached 100% also WITHOUT Skywolf, but this isn't new to me.  It happens often.  50% of the time I reach 100% after Last Stand and the other 50% of the time, I have to do Skywolf after Last Stand for 100%...

It's also true for all Versions, PSP and PS2...

Fact of the matter is, YOU didn't do anything wrong.  The game is just a glitch factory of sorts when it comes to the percentage.  I believe some bug exists where you can't reach 100%, as well.  Glitchy mess...

READ THIS

DariusRoda222222
  • DariusRoda222222

Player Hater

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 29 May 2017 - 06:11 PM

If i had known this , I would've skipped the Hover races, or one of them at least, because those side missions are just extremely hard . 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users