Para quem estiver interessado, a R* Lincon está novamente a recrutar testers para trabalhar em traduções para PT-BR:
- Analyse Rockstar Products and Services to identify and correct issues related to localisation.
- Accurate, detailed and complete reporting and subsequent revision of those errors or problems.
- Proofreading and looking for inconsistencies in context and style throughout large text files – ensuring the language text matches the English.
- Ensuring that any localised 1st party terminology is compliant with latest naming convention documentation.
- Providing translations when required.
- Tracking and ensuring consistency of in-game terminology between languages and projects.
- Researching topics relating to our games to ensure authentic and accurate contextual use of language.
- Providing critical analysis and feedback in report form, in a clear and concise way.
- Working closely with peers and other departments to share ideas and suggestions, involving others in decision-making.
- Completing assigned tasks within the allocated deadline; working extra hours when necessary to finish those tasks.
- Learning about and adhering to our internal systems and processes, as well as detailed publisher guidelines and standards.
- Excellent language ability in the specific language (written/spoken), as well as cultural knowledge of the target territory.
- A keen interest in video games.
- A good level of spoken & written English.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office suite – especially Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of all the current generation of games consoles and PCs, and the latest mobile platforms.
- Previous games industry or localisation/translation experience.
- Experience with a variety of relevant software and hardware.
- An interest in and understanding of the video game industry.
- Comfortable in expressing thoughts and opinions constructively.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CMS tools.
- The ability to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Self-motivation and a proactive attitude.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to work productively and collaboratively within a team environment, and respect others' opinions.
- Flexibility regarding unsociable and extended working hours to meet the demands of the role.
- An aptitude for and a keen interest in languages and translation.
- Salary: £19,000 plus benefits.
- If you have a work permit, provide details of your nationality, the issue date of your visa and the expiration date. If you are short-listed for interview, you will be asked to provide documentation in support of your legal right to work in the UK.
Mais informações aqui: