Photo

Official GTA V Appreciation Thread

72 replies to this topic
simonp92
  • simonp92

Whodunit?

• Members

Posted 20 October 2017 - 11:32 AM

Again with this? You really should get out more. Atleast add something to the topic, instead of just posting the same sh*t in every thread. 

Okay?

1. I really appreciate that V improves everything IV had
2. The map really look beautiful with the great layout
3. I really loved the story
4. I really love V gameplay (no longer restrictive like IV)

Thank you. 

On topic: I really like the mission variety, so many good and fun missions, it's almost impossible for me to pick a favourite. Furthermore the dialogue is often very well written. 

• CGFforLife likes this

raebbitos
  • raebbitos

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2017 - 12:45 PM Edited by raebbitos, 20 October 2017 - 12:48 PM.

Trevor killing Johnny was the most satisfying moment in the gaming history

SNIP

Again with this? You really should get out more. Atleast add something to the topic, instead of just posting the same sh*t in every thread. 

Exactly. he f*cking goes on every topic copies chirovette and tries to be edgy like" haha I liked it when this character died "

on topic: I loved the dialogue, the dynamic between michael and trevor, the map ,the side activities ,like races ,parachuting, bountyhunting,  rampages ,great game love 80 percent of it

• simonp92 and Journey_95 like this

just do it bob1
  • just do it bob1

GTA Vehicle Collector and Enthusiast

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 November 2017 - 02:08 AM

By far I love the new introduction of using 3 characters and all of them being friends as well as being able to switch between them in single player free roam. (GTA IV Did This But I Like GTA V's System Better) 

Fosteroid
  • Fosteroid

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 November 2017 - 07:54 PM

Its a great game because it gives me the freedom to destroy players supplies as I please.

LaercioM
  • LaercioM

Player Hater

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 23 November 2017 - 11:37 PM

I love multiplayer on GTA

And also the ambiance.
I feel like walking around Los Angeles, because that's the only way I can do it right now.

Zenar
  • Zenar

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 07 December 2017 - 07:28 AM Edited by Zenar, 07 December 2017 - 07:30 AM.

Planes dude, I really miss them in GTA IV now i can able to steal a military jet.

ChiroVette
  • ChiroVette

GTA V = The Anti-Snore (IV) AKA The Snore Killer!

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 December 2017 - 07:23 AM Edited by ChiroVette, 31 December 2017 - 07:24 AM.

Yeah, the military jets are huge in this game! You know, one of the things that defines a truly great company like Rockstar is their ability to learn from even an egregious mistake. If nothing else, V absolutely proves that Rockstar has the ability to get up off the mat, and five years later, improve the franchise immeasurably.
  • CGFforLife likes this

BigBadMF
  • BigBadMF

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 09 January 2018 - 04:10 AM

This is going to sound crazy.

Driving along in the Vinewood Hills and I came upon the scene where the two naked old bastards are assaulting this hot chick.

And the thought occurred to me....this is what makes GTA V so damn cool.

Out of nowhere, you get a chance to save a hot chick, shoot a couple of criminals in the balls, and get paid 80 bucks for it!

Woohoo! :D

Sleepwalking
  • Sleepwalking

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 January 2018 - 06:34 PM

After four years, golf is still amazing mini game for me. I hope they carry it over next GTA.

You can also learn all insults exist in English while Franklin, Michael and Trevor trio playing golf.

NumberNineLarge
  • NumberNineLarge

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Why exactly do people not like this game? It's different from the 3D Universe for sure, but it has its own take on the franchise. Like every game, it has its faults, but the depth of things to do and achieve shows you how evolved the franchise is from GTA III, as much as I still love it.

Journey_95
  • Journey_95

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Journey_95, 3 weeks ago.

I agree OP that at times this games gets too much hate here. Its flawed but there is still a lot of enjoyment to be found (my favourite by far is still GTA IV though).

I love the open world, exploring LS and Blaine County is so much fun. No doubt one of the best open world enviroments Rockstar has created, alongside GTA IV's LC and RDR's areas. There is just so much detail there.

I also liked Michael and Trevor as protagonists. Michael is very human and overall well written. Trevor less so and is too cartoony but damm is he entertaining.

i love this game. i think it is either the best gta or tied with gta 4. the graphics are great. the story is great and has a lot of unique missions. unlike gta 4. the characters were good. trevor ftw!. the map is amazing. its very diverse. i love the desert its my favorite part. i like the multiplayer. its not perfect but it is so fun. especially with a great crew. there are very few bad things about this game. i just wish more people liked it. all these gta 5 sucks and gta 4 is better threads are annoying and stupid. i love gta 4 too. i think they are both masterpieces. gta 5 is such a great game and does not deserve the hate.

Its more like  there are  every GTA game is better than V threads. Not just with GTA IV.

Trevor killing Johnny was the most satisfying moment in the gaming history

Dude move on. sh*t like this makes GTA V fans look childish

• Gummy  likes this

SynthGTA
  • SynthGTA

Player Hater

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by SynthGTA, 2 weeks ago.

I really like that in this game, the sidemissions required to 100% it are all fun and include things from previous gta games (spaceship parts from the myth about aliens in the previous gta games and letter scraps from the myth about the serial killer), the graphics are really beautiful, the map has a lot of interesting places to explore, it also has some great characters, my favorites being Michael Townley and Lamar Davis. I also really liked the cutscenes, they're so smooth, entertaining and really make the storyline replayable. Another thing that i also really liked was the incredible sidemissions that weren't required to 100% the game, like the submarine parts, the murder mystery, the wildlife photography challenge, the stock car races, the rampages, the therapy cutscenes/phonecalls, and many other more. And, to finish, other thing that i really loved was the character customization, the variety of clothing and haircuts each one of the three protagonists had, along with the variety of customization most vehicles had.

• Journey_95 likes this

Soulshroude
  • Soulshroude

We who are, not as others...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

I'm going to go ahead and appreciate a forum member by the name of ERAM, who created a really cool thread which is around 300 paqe's before being locked:

http://gtaforums.com...mysteries-hunt/

Very well done, Chummer!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users