Photo

What storyline would you want to see?

39 replies to this topic
PHARKIN CHERKOV
  • PHARKIN CHERKOV

Nightman Sneaky Mean

• Members

Posted 25 May 2017 - 01:40 AM

Keep the three characters but expand the story over a timeline.

Start out in a snowing Carcer City in the 1970s, where you are a member of a small-time crime family who are being taken over the new Bureaucratic/Corporate organized crime outfit (with offices and all). Leads to a war where you manage to escape as your crime family is taken out.
Move to Vice City, it's the 80s and you're can commit petty crimes where you can snatch purses or stand-over people. You save another criminal who is a lot more experienced than you, who becomes the second playable character and he schools you on the 1980's cocaine wars of Vice City. He introduces you to his partner, a South American immigrant and everything is more in-depth and complex as he has a kilo of cocaine to sell. Here, you can meet others who could rip you off, try to kill you, arrest you and reveal themselves to be apart of the FIB or Agency of Drug Enforcement. It's all about relationships. You can gain the good graces of a Vice City Cartel or criminal organization by how well you are as a criminal, how good you are in selling/buying cocaine. Leading to your trio rising up the ranks to the point where you can set up your own operation - with or without the Cartel's blessings. Buying property to launder money, set routes for your coke, create meth, hire lawyers and being a distributing genius as you slowly build your criminal organization through out the 80s in Vice, with each year passing by. Until, you build your organization up so much you can expand to other cities and by 2018, you are entirely invisible with the Law, Rival Cartels or a Trillionaire family as the main antagonists. Bringing back the relationship system. Cities would include Vice, Venturas and Fierro. (along with Carcer) 

So going from small-time to large-scale with the theme being the construction and prosperity as a criminal organization.

• MojoGamer likes this

R3D-RAB1T
  • R3D-RAB1T

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 June 2017 - 01:43 PM

I would like to see something that takes place in vice city that doesnt take place in the 80s, my idea is a female journalist with some acting experience and becomes different people when she meets someone new...its basicly a paraody of Burn Notice with some seriousness in it

Eternal Moonshine
  • Eternal Moonshine

Thug

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 11 June 2017 - 03:52 PM

maybe something with a more political agenda. it could be set in rendition of Washington D.C. i can see this working quite well in GTA universe. the story could work in past as well as in modern day setting

Typhus
  • Typhus

OG

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 11 June 2017 - 04:59 PM

Modern day. Set in Washington DC/San Francisco - The two political capitals of America, two vastly different cities with different values. Donald Love is the President, and the main villain, and one of the underlying plots of the game is a Nixon/Trump-esque scandal which the player gets involved in.

They've courted controversy in the past, but I wonder if they'd be able to have the player actually assassinate a US President - even if they were shown to be evil, treacherous and corrupt. It would be an interesting angle that the series hasn't approached for a long, long time (Not since the 2D era, I believe).

Zello
  • Zello

Hired gun

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 June 2017 - 05:49 PM Edited by Zello, 28 June 2017 - 06:01 PM.

Modern day DC is boring I live here. Even with Trump modern day DC works more for a game like Watch dogs not GTA and after V I've had enough of the work for/heavily involved government storyline. What I do want is a GTA game set in DC in the past with all the fun people.

Like this guy
ed86230041270b4a5a7e7b0ec4721755-most-ep

• Official General likes this

Mayochiki
  • Mayochiki

︻デ═一

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 June 2017 - 06:28 PM

I think we should have more realistic expectations. Multiple cities (maps) and different times sounds almost impossible. I mean, how many maps would they need for that? I think two maps can happen, but going to the 80s and then current times seems like a no-go.

I don't know the US that much, but Baltimore, Philadelphia or Boston could make great settings. It's most likely they'll settle with current times because gameplay features such as the smartphone/internet/Snapmatic, who play an important part for the Online portion (something that will be a big focus from now on).

Focusing on parodies like Trump shouldn't be important, if anything we need less social comentary and more focus on actual storytelling and character arcs. I agree that Rockstar could implement mechanics from The Warriors and allow us to create organizations. If they implemented the main features from GTA Online and allowed us to create organizations with NPCs, they would be making something huge with something we're already familiart with.

I think they should go back to one character after the disaster on V, but with an organization give us the ability to play missions with multiple characters.

orangecop
  • orangecop

Van Society/YouTuber

• Members
  • India

Posted 22 June 2017 - 04:53 PM

Fred Plufflekins, a sergeant who was respected well in army was sent to 'Operation: Cold Bear'. A mission to Verkhoyansk, Russia, one of the most coldest places in world to kill an unknown man hiding in Russia, known by the name of 'Bear'. Where the most skilled pro murderer of Bear, James Heightman, was tasked to protect him when anybody comes to attack him. When Alan O'Burg, a secret FIB agent was also tasked to stop and make Bear surrender. Where the army was unknown that FIB was also involved in the mission as the FIB was too unknown.

Basically you have to choose between Fred, James, Alan. Kill, Protect, Surrender.

PaeganLoveSong
  • PaeganLoveSong

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 June 2017 - 05:17 PM

I don't know the US that much, but Baltimore, Philadelphia or Boston could make great settings. It's most likely they'll settle with current times because gameplay features such as the smartphone/internet/Snapmatic, who play an important part for the Online portion (something that will be a big focus from now on).

A GTA city based on Boston would have to nearly impossible to navigate once off the highway, just like the real thing. 

The Baltimore suggestion, though, makes me hope for something in the vein of The Wire. Multiple warring gangs/families, corrupt cops, a vigilante or two...

GTA-Biker
  • GTA-Biker

Let's Rock

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 22 June 2017 - 07:07 PM

I'd love to see the rest of San Andreas state (San Fierro and Las Venturas,with some countryside/desert between them) in the 70s.The SF part could focus on outlaw biker gangs (Angels Of Death were said to be from SF) and Asian gangs (triads, yakuza, Golden Dragon massacre...),while LV part could focus on the Italian mob and gambling.

• Official General and ClaudeSpeed1911 like this

GoodOl'Eddy
  • GoodOl'Eddy

Player Hater

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 28 June 2017 - 04:07 PM

I just want a russian alcoholic or something like that as the next protagonist or one of the next protagonists

DimitriFaustin
  • DimitriFaustin

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 June 2017 - 05:58 PM Edited by DimitriFaustin, 28 June 2017 - 05:59 PM.

Some of my ideas:

- Considering the amount of times the Yakuza has appeared in the series (1, 2, 3 and LCS), I'd greatly want a protagonist to be with the Yakuza. San Fierro and Los Santos work as possible settings,

though for some reason, I see incredible potential in a 2010s Vice City for this kind of story. Having watched 2 Fast 2 Furious, I've always wondered why a Yakuza storyline in a modern Vice City

couldn't work. Perhaps, Rockstar would need to rely less on exaggerating stereotypes and more on making characters more true to real life for this to flourish.

- I remember seeing a fictional GTA concept on some wiki devoted to fictional GTA concepts where a protagonist served in the military and was honorably discharged, and he moves back to the U.S.,

but a guy he meets strongly resembles someone who was a former ally of his during the war. Not Niko Bellic, but this was a War on Terror veteran who served in Afghanistan, I think. That'd be a great

idea, though it might conjure up images of IV a little too much.

Funnily enough, what's now Mafia 3 was an idea I had as far back as 2009. Though I wouldn't want anything overly political, even during the age of Trump.

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, we always carry heat around here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 June 2017 - 08:13 PM

I'd love to see the rest of San Andreas state (San Fierro and Las Venturas,with some countryside/desert between them) in the 70s.The SF part could focus on outlaw biker gangs (Angels Of Death were said to be from SF) and Asian gangs (triads, yakuza, Golden Dragon massacre...),while LV part could focus on the Italian mob and gambling.

Either this, or a modern-day VC/South Florida setting with Hispanic drug trafficking syndicates as the main theme.  

• ClaudeSpeed1911 and GTA-Biker like this

VictorVince1239
  • VictorVince1239

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 June 2017 - 03:12 PM Edited by VictorVince1239, 29 June 2017 - 03:15 PM.

The story starts out in Los Santos where Tracy, Amanda and Jimmy leave Michael's Funeral. They're pissed and want answers so they find out what happened then Tracy, having already been pissed that her credit cards have began to decline wants revenge so her and her brother set out to go after Franklin, but then she realizes they need a change of clothes so they attempt to rob a clothing store. Things go wrong and Jimmy speeds off when he hears a siren. Tracy gets busted.

While inside Tracy meets Ashley Butler. She's terrified of her at first but eventually they come together when they find out about each others stories and makes a pact to break out and go after the men who killed their loved ones (Franklin and Trevor). They need some help so Amanda recommends they go see Lester and they do. Unsurprisingly he's more than willing to help them out. He puts Paige Harris with them to prepare them for that life and assist them since he obviously can't. Anyway they eventually kill Trevor and Franklin. The cops come after them and they all flee for Vice City with Amanda and Jimmy with them. 

Amanda abandons them shortly after they get there by riding off with some new guy that she arranged to pick her up. Tracy and Jimmy are freaking out when they find out that their mom had all of the money left over from Michael so they have to find their way in this new location with only the money they had in their pockets. 

Then the story switches over to the beginning of a new character. We get a 80s flashback about his father for a bit then the story moves over to his son a few years later walking out on his father after he turns 18. You complete a mission or two then run into Jimmy and we go from there with that guy, Tracy, Jimmy,  Paige Harris being the 4 playable characters of the story who do their own thing and come together when its necessary to survive. 

Ashley and Amanda appear more throughout the story as it progresses along with some new ones. 

The New GTA Online having both Los Santos and Vice City open to travel back and forth to. 

Zello
  • Zello

Hired gun

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 June 2017 - 06:45 PM

I want to play as a crazy Dominican cab driver in Liberty City that doesn't speak any english

Spoiler

Racecarlock
  • Racecarlock

The floor here will kill you, try to avoid it.

• Members

Posted 03 July 2017 - 06:57 AM

"My name is John Earnheardt Schumacher, and I steal cars for cash. From who do I steal? Anyone. For whom do I steal? Anyone with cash. I'm a bit of a mercenary. Gangs don't like me, and truth be told the cops don't exactly love me either. But if there's one thing I know, it's that I love fast things. Fast cars, fast women, fast guns, fast cash. I do things my way, and it isn't always pretty. But if I do know one thing, it's that I love my life. You think you can keep up with me? Prove it."

John Earnheardt Schumacher is a for hire car thief. He's a no frills 70's action man stereotype, right down to the leather jacket, white t-shirt, and denim jeans. He's his own man. He doesn't hate the criminal lifestyle, nor is he trying to escape it. On the contrary, he loves this sh*t. Every minute of it. And he doesn't try to hide it. He's having fun because the player is having fun. No more angsty angry crap, our new hero enjoys every second of his wild ride. He'll steal any car for anyone. He'll steal a politician's sports car, he'll steal a mob boss's car, he'll steal any car so long as he gets paid enough. Sometimes he'll steal just for fun.

I know GTA is more about mayhem than cars, but hey, why not make it about stealing cars? Why not put a fun starsky and hutch or guy ritchie-esque character in a modern setting and see what sh*t he gets up to? Why not have a little more fun in the story this time around? Because frankly, I'm tried of serious stuff. I'm tired of the organized crime stuff, whether it be mafia or hood rats or even bikers although bikers haven't been done that much. So while all of those gangs would be there, all of their dealings would essentially be just background noise for our character, who is only in this for the adrenaline rush and the fun.

I mean, I liked GTA V, and GTA IV was... technically a good game, but I'm tired of soul crushing seriousness even in areas of bright sunlight and colors. And as much as I like Saint's Row, it's not like they're going to do a 70's aesthetic game set in modern day. No more of this betrayal shtick, no more of the "Oh my god you're my best friend and you abandoned me" stuff, no more mafia because frankly if it gets jerked off anymore it's gonna go into a coma, just a guy who loves life, speed, stealing cars, f*cking women, and 70's action movie tropes. He's there to kick ass, take names, take cars, and spout off dumb action movie one liners because it's fun.

There's my idea. Take it or leave it.

• Algonquin Assassin, ClaudeSpeed1911 and Payne Killer like this

Algonquin Assassin
  • Algonquin Assassin

Osho's Assassin

• Australia
  • Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 04 July 2017 - 05:06 AM

"My name is John Earnheardt Schumacher, and I steal cars for cash. From who do I steal? Anyone. For whom do I steal? Anyone with cash. I'm a bit of a mercenary. Gangs don't like me, and truth be told the cops don't exactly love me either. But if there's one thing I know, it's that I love fast things. Fast cars, fast women, fast guns, fast cash. I do things my way, and it isn't always pretty. But if I do know one thing, it's that I love my life. You think you can keep up with me? Prove it."

John Earnheardt Schumacher is a for hire car thief. He's a no frills 70's action man stereotype, right down to the leather jacket, white t-shirt, and denim jeans. He's his own man. He doesn't hate the criminal lifestyle, nor is he trying to escape it. On the contrary, he loves this sh*t. Every minute of it. And he doesn't try to hide it. He's having fun because the player is having fun. No more angsty angry crap, our new hero enjoys every second of his wild ride. He'll steal any car for anyone. He'll steal a politician's sports car, he'll steal a mob boss's car, he'll steal any car so long as he gets paid enough. Sometimes he'll steal just for fun.

I know GTA is more about mayhem than cars, but hey, why not make it about stealing cars? Why not put a fun starsky and hutch or guy ritchie-esque character in a modern setting and see what sh*t he gets up to? Why not have a little more fun in the story this time around? Because frankly, I'm tried of serious stuff. I'm tired of the organized crime stuff, whether it be mafia or hood rats or even bikers although bikers haven't been done that much. So while all of those gangs would be there, all of their dealings would essentially be just background noise for our character, who is only in this for the adrenaline rush and the fun.

I mean, I liked GTA V, and GTA IV was... technically a good game, but I'm tired of soul crushing seriousness even in areas of bright sunlight and colors. And as much as I like Saint's Row, it's not like they're going to do a 70's aesthetic game set in modern day. No more of this betrayal shtick, no more of the "Oh my god you're my best friend and you abandoned me" stuff, no more mafia because frankly if it gets jerked off anymore it's gonna go into a coma, just a guy who loves life, speed, stealing cars, f*cking women, and 70's action movie tropes. He's there to kick ass, take names, take cars, and spout off dumb action movie one liners because it's fun.

There's my idea. Take it or leave it.

I've got the same thoughts too. I would really like to be a professional car thief this time around. They could pay homage to famous 60s, 70s and 80s car action flicks like Bullitt, Gone In Sixty Seconds (The original one. Not the 2000 remake), Canonball Run, Smokey And The Bandit etc.

Even some nods to The Dukes Of Hazard would be pretty cool.

• ClaudeSpeed1911, ProKiller93 and Payne Killer like this

ClaudeSpeed1911
  • ClaudeSpeed1911

J.E.C.

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 04 July 2017 - 08:53 AM Edited by ClaudeSpeed1911, 04 July 2017 - 08:54 AM.

I think Bikers could also work in LV, which would tie the story with the things happening in the rest of the state.

I said it before but Rockstar shouldn't care about real life because it limits them allot. What I mean is modern Vice City could work if they wanted to make it work. I mean how many times do you see things like what happened in IV and even 5 in real life? They allready went past that. Somekind of Scarface inspired GTA in modern Vice City could work and be awesome. Just make the player a heartless monster (with a few redeeming qualities) and let them loose. Someone similiar to Claude or Tommy Vercetti or even Toni would be a welcome change. Make it about the cartel (which I hope that if the Scarface remake comes do and won't be the same story about the 80's version).

I would also like them to remove the feds from the story and make them a small part of it. Say killing a cop who gets close or helping them out on a few missions to get them to work for us, basicly make THEM become our bitch and not US.

• Official General and GTA-Biker like this

anthony
  • anthony

Nobody cares, nobody f*cking cares.

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 July 2017 - 01:28 PM

I would love to have a story where you can feel the impact of the characters actions. Something much more deeper than GTA IV.
  • Rico44, theGTAking101, ProKiller93 and 3 others like this

theGTAking101
  • theGTAking101

Get out of my sight, or I'll kill you.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 July 2017 - 07:17 PM Edited by theGTAking101, 06 July 2017 - 07:18 PM.

With the way Online is being treated, I'd just like to see A storyline. I'll take what I can get at this point.

• Official General, Rico44, (Ambient) and 2 others like this

The Deadite
  • The Deadite

DONT YOU WANT A 🅱ALLOON???

• The Yardies
  • None
  • 2nd Prettiest Snowflake 2017
    Most Improved 2016
    Crew Poster Booby Prize 2016
    Most Unwanted Medal 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 07 July 2017 - 01:19 AM

...Somekind of Scarface inspired GTA in modern Vice City could work and be awesome...

So... gta Vice City again?
  • (Ambient) and Payne Killer like this

Richie Makyura
  • Richie Makyura

Drunken :v

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 07 July 2017 - 02:18 AM Edited by Richie Makyura, 07 July 2017 - 02:19 AM.

French Protagonist, Based on Hollywood with a criminal who escape from the jail and try change his life, but the troubles coming and his ¨change¨ is no more than simple dream and some characters with some gimick of superstar shows :)

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, we always carry heat around here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 July 2017 - 09:29 AM

French Protagonist, Based on Hollywood with a criminal who escape from the jail and try change his life, but the troubles coming and his ¨change¨ is no more than simple dream and some characters with some gimick of superstar shows :)

Errrrr...........no

VictorVince1239
  • VictorVince1239

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 July 2017 - 01:31 PM Edited by VictorVince1239, 07 July 2017 - 01:35 PM.

I wouldn't mind playing as an eventual high school dropout. Young kid around 17/18 who's bad as any character in movies with a similar background has ever been. Victor Duncan from the 1987 movie called "The Principal" comes to mind. A kid that's so deep into that lifestyle that there's no hope to guiding him back a normal life. 

You start out in the school with the task of taking over, The school is terrible anyway with drugs being sold in the halls ran by you, and you have a gang backing you up so you're pretty much on top of the world (of the school) until eventually a new teacher shuts you down and gets you sent off to prison. 

You break out later and begin the chapter of life after school. Out in the real world of whatever city the games in and things get even more interesting. 

Richie Makyura
  • Richie Makyura

Drunken :v

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 07 July 2017 - 04:15 PM Edited by Richie Makyura, 07 July 2017 - 04:15 PM.

Errrrr...........no

Its a simple basic idea, Rockstar Games have Every surprise in each GTA Games, its only a sugestion of for a protagonist, maybe hollywood and Gimicks of Superstar shows sound a bad idea, but the game needs a new fragance just like the other GTA Games  :*( ore you want a Game a smilar like other GTA?  :colgate:

BJBooBoo
  • BJBooBoo

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 July 2017 - 07:07 AM

Hi, long time lurker, first time poster.

I had this idea while, totally not running over hookers.

​ In 2020 Vice City; A prostitute gets beaten and dumped by her pimp and left in the care of an opiate addicted woman. The former prostitute goes on a tour of redemption coming up from being the product in a human trafficking ring, and breaking through the male dominated crime world to street boss and gets her revenge on her former pimp and abductor ring leader in the process.

Harbin
  • Harbin

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 July 2017 - 08:57 PM

I would like to see a walter white like character, some guy who has been a good law abiding citizen his entire life, until something happens to him or his family, which forces him to turn to a life of crime.

And over the course of the games story, depending on what choices you make you can keep him kinda good, killing and doing crime because he has no other choice or you can make him a real badass who goes  beyond any kind of redemption.

If there is more than one main character again next time, perhaps all of them could share the good to bad theme.

the consigliere
  • the consigliere

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 July 2017 - 12:35 AM

I would like to see a walter white like character, some guy who has been a good law abiding citizen his entire life, until something happens to him or his family, which forces him to turn to a life of crime.

And over the course of the games story, depending on what choices you make you can keep him kinda good, killing and doing crime because he has no other choice or you can make him a real badass who goes  beyond any kind of redemption.

If there is more than one main character again next time, perhaps all of them could share the good to bad theme.

I like this idea, starting out as an average guy makes sense if you have to work on shooting skill, driving skill etc to be better able to do certain missions and working your way up on how large scale the missions become. Surprised GTA 5 didn't take more ideas from breaking bad given that Trevor does cook meth out in the desert but thats about it and Breaking bad was out during the time of GTA 5 development. 

Mister Pink
  • Mister Pink

XMD5A

• The Connection
  • None
  • Best Poster [Music] 2016
    Best Poster [Music] 2015
    Best Poster [Music] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Music] 2013
    Best Contributor [Music] 2012

Posted 22 July 2017 - 01:31 PM Edited by Mister Pink, 22 July 2017 - 01:44 PM.

Baltimore, basing on The Wire. The police, the drug trade, the politics. Would like to see some late 90's early 2000's style cars and clothes again. Basically play as a foot soldier starting off on the corners doing petty drug deals and making a name for yourself on the Baltimore streets. Work your way up the ranks to eventually control your own tower block and beyond, maybe even controlling the whole trade in the city.  Fend off enemies of your drug business from rival gangs. Become an enforcer and so a series of stealthy hits and lead some gang wars. Take the drug business and smuggling game from GTA O and have it singleplayer. The show has all the right elements to make a good GTA.

The Wire chronicles the failures of the cities institutions from the police departments up to the mayor's office to the school system and everything in between. The show is very much about the city and it's failures. GTA's cities are often a character in and of itself, just like Baltimore is in The Wire. I could really picture Rockstar doing a more mature, realistic and serious in tone game when it comes to the story but can manage to keep comedy on the radio in the story at times just not on a goofy level but the level you would see humour in The Wire or The Sopranos as in life is funny but don't go for cheap laughs. 

Basically a really intelligent take on the city, the drug trade, the war on drugs farce and basically "the system." Some police corruption but also show some good police. Show people being good and bad on both sides of the law. 

Something that deals with all these themes.. 

Could have a second character playing as a cop. 

• Zello, The Deadite and the consigliere like this

the consigliere
  • the consigliere

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 July 2017 - 04:18 PM Edited by the consigliere, 22 July 2017 - 04:19 PM.

Baltimore, basing on The Wire. The police, the drug trade, the politics. Would like to see some late 90's early 2000's style cars and clothes again. Basically play as a foot soldier starting off on the corners doing petty drug deals and making a name for yourself on the Baltimore streets. Work your way up the ranks to eventually control your own tower block and beyond, maybe even controlling the whole trade in the city.  Fend off enemies of your drug business from rival gangs. Become an enforcer and so a series of stealthy hits and lead some gang wars. Take the drug business and smuggling game from GTA O and have it singleplayer. The show has all the right elements to make a good GTA.

The Wire chronicles the failures of the cities institutions from the police departments up to the mayor's office to the school system and everything in between. The show is very much about the city and it's failures. GTA's cities are often a character in and of itself, just like Baltimore is in The Wire. I could really picture Rockstar doing a more mature, realistic and serious in tone game when it comes to the story but can manage to keep comedy on the radio in the story at times just not on a goofy level but the level you would see humour in The Wire or The Sopranos as in life is funny but don't go for cheap laughs. 

Basically a really intelligent take on the city, the drug trade, the war on drugs farce and basically "the system." Some police corruption but also show some good police. Show people being good and bad on both sides of the law. 

Something that deals with all these themes.. 

Could have a second character playing as a cop. 

This. Could use the docks for smuggling missions, Washington DC nearby, other nearby cities like Philadelphia or NY could be used for laying low after a certain point in the game, contacts for drug supplies up in NY could have missions trying to get past police back into Baltimore. 

• Mister Pink likes this

BigEzmok
  • BigEzmok

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2017 - 09:26 AM

Play as a corrupt cop, and storyline about gangs, drug dealing, prostituiton , killing , just like San Andreas, i like the carachter be like Tenpenny
  • The Deadite likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users