Quantcast

» «
Photo

MOTW #70

72 replies to this topic

Poll: Mission Of The Week (11 member(s) have cast votes)

MOTW #70 - Drug Cartel

1. Springfield - "Drug Negotation" (1 votes [9.09%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 9.09%

2. GalacticXp1 - "Drug Addict" (9 votes [81.82%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 81.82%

3. Grand_Dyom - "War On Drugs" (1 votes [9.09%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 9.09%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Aftab
  • Aftab

Da Paki Guy

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 01 June 2017 - 03:47 PM

vOteD FoR GaLacTiC
DBPs3QQXcAAo504.jpg

Razor8182
  • Razor8182

IT'S MY OPINION.

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 01 June 2017 - 05:37 PM

Wow. A simple mission which consists only a dealer who is addicted and kill only two mans and got the drugs from dealer got the competition. I'm impressed with those all reviews!

Anyway, if i got time now i'll surly participate in the next MOTW.

Your mission was impossible so that's a -2

You didn't explain why the swat team ambushed you so that's -1

and most of the mission's grammar is not that great -1

but galactic, He starts of by explaining the mission, and then he makes you go to loc and after a bit of talking, you go kill some guys to get dope for free from loc.

That's the mission, short and simple but short is one of its cons, however he did explain the story, he should have at least made another part where you need some dope again and go do another intense mission though.

His mission's cons are that its short and there is a little bit of grammar mistakes. Which is all just A -1

Galactic doesn't even give you anything to create a con against him in his mission. only the grammar and how short the mission is.

Delaware
  • Delaware

MartZ2

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 01 June 2017 - 07:02 PM Edited by Delaware, 01 June 2017 - 07:05 PM.

I guess the time has come for me to finally do those reviews I promised. Anyway, in advance, I want to let you know that offending someone is none of my intentions here, therefore any negative statements made in the reviews are supposed to be taken as criticism.

Springfield

Drug Negotation

Spoiler

GalacticXp1

Drug Addict

Spoiler

Grand_Dyom

War on Drugs

Spoiler

Anyway, the voting deadline is up. I want to thank you all for participating in this MOTW, and after taking my ratings into account, I am finally voting for Galactic, which is also now the winner of this MOTW. Congratulations!

• GalacticXp1 likes this

Springfield
  • Springfield

I gave my certificate. Bye!

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 June 2017 - 07:10 PM

but galactic, He starts of by explaining the mission, and then he makes you go to loc and after a bit of talking, you go kill some guys to get dope for free from loc.

That's the mission, short and simple but short is one of its cons, however he did explain the story, he should have at least made another part where you need some dope again and go do another intense mission though.

His mission's cons are that its short and there is a little bit of grammar mistakes. Which is all just A -1

Galactic doesn't even give you anything to create a con against him in his mission. only the grammar and how short the mission is.

1) It's impossible for you! not for others and me! I complete that mission in second time. Tell me what kinda mission you want then?

Selecting the enemies health to 100? huh? Is that it? making the mission easy so, the other peoples will complain that the mission is easy? Hard mission gives fun to everyone. That's another matter if you take it too much hard and besides, i also enable the headshot which makes the mission x1000 easy and if it still hard then clap on that person!

2) Tell me when swat or police investigate a place. They tell everyone that we're investigating especially their enemies, huh? 

3) Grammar error is actually common. I agree with that.

Rinovare90
  • Rinovare90

Crackhead not

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 June 2017 - 07:18 PM Edited by Rinovare90, 01 June 2017 - 07:18 PM.

Congrats GalacticXp1!

• GalacticXp1 likes this

Springfield
  • Springfield

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 June 2017 - 07:23 PM

Congratulation GalaticXp1. You've deserve that. Hope, you'll select a good theme.

• GalacticXp1 likes this

Rinovare90
  • Rinovare90

Crackhead not

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 June 2017 - 07:28 PM

Yep.

zgames1998
  • zgames1998

money,power and women

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 June 2017 - 10:13 PM

ok here is my reviw

1 war on drugs: you had many grammar mistakes but who doesnt and i like how it began with a sniper characters do look like mafia/cartel members i didnot  know what moto was so you should put a check point mark on the map but it wwas good from 1 to 10 i will give you an 9 just for the errors ect.

2.drug negotiations: you had a few of grammar mistakes but like i said who doesnt i like the way you organized in the begining but the characters look like low life hobos they dont look like mafia/cartel members and the swat appears in front of you outa nowhere like they magical people but the drivethru shooting was good but you should put more ammo in the smg so from 1 to 10 i will give you a 7 1/2 just for the errors 2.

3.drug addict:i just foun like 1 grammar mistake idk maby there was more .the intro begining story ect was good but it was way to easy and short with 3 people to kill annd no driving any time idk man maby if it had more enemis and longer it would be better but still no errors glitches ect so from 1 to 10 i will give you a 6 just for being easy and short.

i aint saying that there are bad missions there all good so dont be like a 5 year old and start telling me unmature stuff ok.

so the winner for me is war on drugs .

Talks about bad grammar, yet has even sh*ttier grammar than the guy he is criticizing.

Well.Fracking.Played.

didnt you read i said every one has grammar mistakes even ME so you should learn to read and then comment ok.

GalacticXp1
  • GalacticXp1

Senior DYOM Designer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 June 2017 - 11:34 PM

Thanks guys, I will give a good Theme for sure.

Really appreciate the Reviews, I was busy so I was unable to make any reviews for this MOTW, but I'll sure will for the next one, I hope.

Razor8182
  • Razor8182

IT'S MY OPINION.

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 02 June 2017 - 09:28 PM

1) It's impossible for you! not for others and me! I complete that mission in second time. Tell me what kinda mission you want then?

Selecting the enemies health to 100? huh? Is that it? making the mission easy so, the other peoples will complain that the mission is easy? Hard mission gives fun to everyone. That's another matter if you take it too much hard and besides, i also enable the headshot which makes the mission x1000 easy and if it still hard then clap on that person!

2) Tell me when swat or police investigate a place. They tell everyone that we're investigating especially their enemies, huh? 

3) Grammar error is actually common. I agree with that.

1st I meant the drive-by part, you get killed cuz you don't have a machine gun to shoot back at the enemies, and you don't have bullet proof tires.

atleast give us one so that we could make it to the destination.

2nd Why would they check that area? Why an area that's not on the road ? and why do they come by helicopters ?

3rd yes but its still a con if you mess up a lot.

Aftab
  • Aftab

Da Paki Guy

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 03 June 2017 - 04:20 AM Edited by Aftab, 03 June 2017 - 04:22 AM.

Springfield
Spoiler

Gran_Dyom
Spoiler

Galactic
Spoiler

One more thing, some reviews above said that Springfield has bad grammer. I don't agree with that. His grammer was alright.

Delaware
  • Delaware

MartZ2

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 03 June 2017 - 06:04 AM

@Aftab
He made a lot of grammar mistakes.

Springfield
  • Springfield

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 June 2017 - 11:53 AM Edited by Springfield, 03 June 2017 - 12:28 PM.

@Aftab - Actually, i don't see any potential in myself for making a good mission, these days and on other hand, the theme was kinda hard for me because i never ever design these type of missions but i'm feeling something this time. 

• Aftab likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users