Quantcast

» «
Photo

MOTW #70

72 replies to this topic

Poll: Mission Of The Week (11 member(s) have cast votes)

MOTW #70 - Drug Cartel

1. Springfield - "Drug Negotation" (1 votes [9.09%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 9.09%

2. GalacticXp1 - "Drug Addict" (9 votes [81.82%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 81.82%

3. Grand_Dyom - "War On Drugs" (1 votes [9.09%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 9.09%

Vote Guests cannot vote
zgames1998
  • zgames1998

money,power and women

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 May 2017 - 06:22 PM

hello im afraid im not going to participate on this mission my pc got some problems and took it to fix it so everything got erased so good lick to yall.

Rinovare90
  • Rinovare90

The Idiot

• Members
  • United-Arab-Emirates

Posted 29 May 2017 - 06:32 PM

The deadline is pretty much over with no submissions.

Delaware
  • Delaware

Designer

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 29 May 2017 - 06:33 PM

The deadline will be up when atleast 2 people post their mission

Yasa B
  • Yasa B

The Player

• BUSTED!
  • Pakistan

Posted 29 May 2017 - 07:27 PM

Damn it my mission will not be added

Springfield
  • Springfield

Stars looks beautiful? Just imagine about creator!

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 May 2017 - 09:46 AM

Here: http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/47560

Sorry, for being late!

GalacticXp1
  • GalacticXp1

Senior DYOM Designer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 May 2017 - 12:53 PM

Here's my Mission : Drug Addict

I though many people said they were going to participate for this MOTW, I wonder what went wrong.

Here: http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/47560

Sorry, for being late!

Can't download your mission from the DYOM website, upload it some where else.

Delaware
  • Delaware

Designer

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 30 May 2017 - 03:33 PM Edited by Delaware, 30 May 2017 - 03:33 PM.

Alright, unfortunately the ammount of participants did not live up to my expectations, which is strange. I really thougt that some more people will aparticipate, just like Galactic mentioned. Regardless, Springfield and Galactic have posted their entries. Though everything would be fine, but Springfield's mission is unavailable for download. Currently, I will delay the deadline until he comes back with a working link, so in the meantime there is a bright opportunity for everyone else to finish up their missions if they are creating them for this MOTW. If someone is intending to ask for an extended deadline, they should do it right now. If the situation keeps on like this and no more entries are seen coming up, we will continue and start a voting poll for Galactic's and Springfield's competition. Have a good day.

• Grand_Dyom likes this

Grand_Dyom
  • Grand_Dyom

Life 4 Life

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 30 May 2017 - 04:01 PM

Alright, unfortunately the ammount of participants did not live up to my expectations, which is strange. I really thougt that some more people will aparticipate, just like Galactic mentioned. Regardless, Springfield and Galactic have posted their entries. Though everything would be fine, but Springfield's mission is unavailable for download. Currently, I will delay the deadline until he comes back with a working link, so in the meantime there is a bright opportunity for everyone else to finish up their missions if they are creating them for this MOTW. If someone is intending to ask for an extended deadline, they should do it right now. If the situation keeps on like this and no more entries are seen coming up, we will continue and start a voting poll for Galactic's and Springfield's competition. Have a good day.

I just complete my mission.Wait for me  :lol: .

Springfield
  • Springfield

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 May 2017 - 04:06 PM Edited by Springfield, 30 May 2017 - 05:08 PM.

Here is my mission: Drug Negotiation

The mission is kinda absurd but hope you'll like it.

Grand_Dyom
  • Grand_Dyom

Life 4 Life

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 30 May 2017 - 04:22 PM Edited by Grand_Dyom, 30 May 2017 - 04:22 PM.

Hope you like it  :p.

War On Drugs

Delaware
  • Delaware

Designer

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 30 May 2017 - 06:18 PM

The voting poll will be up in an hour or so due to personal issues. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Delaware
  • Delaware

Designer

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 30 May 2017 - 07:08 PM Edited by Delaware, 30 May 2017 - 07:14 PM.

[NEWS]

The voting poll has been opened! The deadline has been set to be established on June 1st, 8:00 PM (GMT+0). Good luck to the designers!

Spoiler

• Grand_Dyom likes this

Yasa Abb
  • Yasa Abb

Unban my account!

• BUSTED!
  • Pakistan

Posted 30 May 2017 - 07:26 PM

Voted for galactic nice mission

Bryyel
  • Bryyel

Get Away from me, and fast!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 May 2017 - 07:58 PM Edited by Bryyel, 30 May 2017 - 07:59 PM.

Cool missions.

Yasa Abb
  • Yasa Abb

Unban my account!

• BUSTED!
  • Pakistan

Posted 31 May 2017 - 10:43 AM Edited by Yasa Abb, 31 May 2017 - 12:11 PM.

Yeah finally played all the missions now my reviews about the missions

Spoiler

Grand_Dyom
  • Grand_Dyom

Life 4 Life

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 31 May 2017 - 02:23 PM Edited by Grand_Dyom, 31 May 2017 - 02:26 PM.

My opinion (Nobody needs but nevermind).

Galactic:The shortest and easiest mission in my life.Intro was so good with perfect story but "Kill 3 peoples for drugs"nah. 7/10

Springfield:Mapping is perfect.The "Start" was good but- "From Base to deal-Cops teleport-some no logic moments". 7/10 (Drive-By was pretty good).

Vote for: Springfield .

Thank you very much  :lol: 

Springfield
  • Springfield

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 May 2017 - 02:50 PM

"From Base to deal-Cops teleport-some no logic moments".

That's DYOM my friend. If you have any other logic then please tell me because i see everyone do this. Anyway thanks for your vote.

• Grand_Dyom likes this

Razor8182
  • Razor8182

IT'S MY OPINION.

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 31 May 2017 - 03:27 PM Edited by Razor8182, 01 June 2017 - 05:28 PM.

First, I will start with springfield.

Beside from your mission being impossible cuz you didn't give us bulletproof tires at the escape part, you didn't even give us a machine gun. I'll talk about the story.

Grammer needs a bit of fixing and more look over. but beside from that, there is not that much of story in this mission its straight up forward to the deal. you're are in some kind of weird cowboy gang member and the thing start with you killing some traitors, and back in the day you dealt with some weird mafia but you got robbed by them the first deal, (its robbed not scam, in my opinion but its ok not a con in general, and if you wanted to put a better word in the cutscene then it would be fool). Oh and its not a negotiation since you and the other dealer don't spend the entire deal talking. after you go to the deal they are a bit late but they do arrive eventually, after that the swat team ambushes you, but I got one question, how did the swat team know this was a deal and how did they even know in general? who told em? after that there is a drive-by which is impossible without using cheats for a machine gun cuz you can't shoot and you don't have bulletproof tires. I played the mission twice and I couldn't beat it so I gave this mission an impossible rating cuz you can't beat it without using cheats.

In a scale from 1 to 10 you get a 6 because of the grammer mistakes and the fact that the mission is impossible and the swat team ambushing for no reason.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now lets see galactic's,

The story is about a guy that had everything he wanted, he then got into drugs, after a couple of times from asking his parents for money they kicked him out. after staying under that bridge for a while, one time he wanted some drugs from Loc, but he owed loc some money, so loc asked him if he would do a job he would give him the drugs for free, after that the protagonist go do the job and tell him that he did it, and then loc ask him to keep working with him, which is a bit weird don't you think?, "I just gave somebody that owes me some money a job and he did it, I will just give him what he wants and then he will leave, so I don't really have to give a damn about him at the moment, next time though, I might give him another job and if he does it I might give chance to work with me, that if he proves himself worthy though". that is what I would think if I was loc I wouldn't just tell him to come back for a job from the first time. but this one is ok not gonna count it as a con, I'm just saying that he needed to prove himself worthy to loc first.

in a scale from 1 to 10, you got a 9 for a bit of grammer mistakes and how short the mission is.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now lets go for Grand_Dyom.

Beside from the mission not being published.

The start explains nothing, and the grammer is bad, and you just don't understand anything from the mission. and the it's so easy and short.

so In a scale from 1 to 10 you get a 5.

My vote will go for gal.

• Grand_Dyom likes this

Gregorio150
  • Gregorio150

Senior Student

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 31 May 2017 - 03:38 PM Edited by Jhan Dave, 31 May 2017 - 03:44 PM.

So, tried to play the participant's missions for a short free time. Here's my review

Springfield
Spoiler

Galactic
Spoiler

Grand_Dyom
Spoiler

My vote goes to:
Spoiler

Sorry for my bad review. I was just giving some time here, due to home problems.
  • Grand_Dyom likes this

Grand_Dyom
  • Grand_Dyom

Life 4 Life

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 31 May 2017 - 03:49 PM

I really forgot to "publish mission"  :*(

Springfield
  • Springfield

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 May 2017 - 03:53 PM

Seems, my mission actually sucks. I think i done too much hard work on objects not on plot. Sorry, will try to make a good mission next time. 

Bryyel
  • Bryyel

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 May 2017 - 07:07 PM

Seems, my mission actually sucks. I think i done too much hard work on objects not on plot. Sorry, will try to make a good mission next time. 

It doesn't suck, it simply can't be compared to the level of Galactic's mission.

zgames1998
  • zgames1998

money,power and women

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 May 2017 - 10:33 PM

ok here is my reviw

1 war on drugs: you had many grammar mistakes but who doesnt and i like how it began with a sniper characters do look like mafia/cartel members i didnot  know what moto was so you should put a check point mark on the map but it wwas good from 1 to 10 i will give you an 9 just for the errors ect.

2.drug negotiations: you had a few of grammar mistakes but like i said who doesnt i like the way you organized in the begining but the characters look like low life hobos they dont look like mafia/cartel members and the swat appears in front of you outa nowhere like they magical people but the drivethru shooting was good but you should put more ammo in the smg so from 1 to 10 i will give you a 7 1/2 just for the errors 2.

3.drug addict:i just foun like 1 grammar mistake idk maby there was more .the intro begining story ect was good but it was way to easy and short with 3 people to kill annd no driving any time idk man maby if it had more enemis and longer it would be better but still no errors glitches ect so from 1 to 10 i will give you a 6 just for being easy and short.

i aint saying that there are bad missions there all good so dont be like a 5 year old and start telling me unmature stuff ok.

so the winner for me is war on drugs .

• Grand_Dyom likes this

Light Syde Riandy
  • Light Syde Riandy

LSR

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 31 May 2017 - 11:26 PM

@Razor8182 I love how you said the grammar was bad yet you misspelled grammar into "grammer".

Razor8182
  • Razor8182

IT'S MY OPINION.

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 01 June 2017 - 06:47 AM

@Razor8182 I love how you said the grammar was bad yet you misspelled grammar into "grammer".

Why you no english, Razor?

Roxie
  • Roxie

Trying my best to avoid being a Tomato

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 01 June 2017 - 10:03 AM

GALACTIC WON cONGRAts

• Grand_Dyom likes this

Delaware
  • Delaware

Designer

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 01 June 2017 - 10:31 AM Edited by Delaware, 01 June 2017 - 01:14 PM.

The deadline is not up yet.

• Gregorio150 likes this

Springfield
  • Springfield

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 June 2017 - 11:45 AM Edited by Springfield, 01 June 2017 - 11:45 AM.

Wow. A simple mission which consists only a dealer who is addicted and kill only two mans and got the drugs from dealer got the competition. I'm impressed with those all reviews!

Anyway, if i got time now i'll surly participate in the next MOTW.

• Grand_Dyom, Roxie and Delaware like this

Delaware
  • Delaware

Designer

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 01 June 2017 - 11:58 AM

@Springfield
Of course participate. Not many people did in this MOTW for some reason. I'll make sure I participate in the next one aswell.

Bryyel
  • Bryyel

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 June 2017 - 03:25 PM

ok here is my reviw

1 war on drugs: you had many grammar mistakes but who doesnt and i like how it began with a sniper characters do look like mafia/cartel members i didnot  know what moto was so you should put a check point mark on the map but it wwas good from 1 to 10 i will give you an 9 just for the errors ect.

2.drug negotiations: you had a few of grammar mistakes but like i said who doesnt i like the way you organized in the begining but the characters look like low life hobos they dont look like mafia/cartel members and the swat appears in front of you outa nowhere like they magical people but the drivethru shooting was good but you should put more ammo in the smg so from 1 to 10 i will give you a 7 1/2 just for the errors 2.

3.drug addict:i just foun like 1 grammar mistake idk maby there was more .the intro begining story ect was good but it was way to easy and short with 3 people to kill annd no driving any time idk man maby if it had more enemis and longer it would be better but still no errors glitches ect so from 1 to 10 i will give you a 6 just for being easy and short.

i aint saying that there are bad missions there all good so dont be like a 5 year old and start telling me unmature stuff ok.

so the winner for me is war on drugs .

Talks about bad grammar, yet has even sh*ttier grammar than the guy he is criticizing.

Well.Fracking.Played.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users