So guys, this is year i will be again creating the new FIFA topic and updating it when official news or rumors comes out. Since we still haven't got any official confirmation about the new FIFA 18, I am going to add a wishlist so you guys can add yours and let's see if some of them make it to the game:
Update 1 - Oficial cover Released.
Update 2 - First Oficial Trailer
1. More European leagues: Let's try to have ALL European leagues. That Should include leagues from Countries like Ucraine, Serbia, Greece or Croatia to small countries like Andorra, Luxembourg and San Marino.
2. More Second Division leagues or even Third Division leagues for European countries like; Italy, France, Spain, Russia, Germany, Portugal, Netherlands... just like England that has a total of FOUR leagues available
3. Russian league players should have their names written in Russian characters on their Jerseys when playing in the Russian league and in Normal Alphabet when playing Europa League or Champions League.
Just like this:
4. If FIFA can make a WorldCup game in 2010 and 2014 and add ALL the FIFA National teams (209 to be exact), i would like to have them as well in FIFA 16. It would be great to start a New offline Player carrer and make yourself from any nationality and be able to represent your country and not be restricted to only be able to play on 47 nations.
5. More Stadiums. But not only World's best stadiums also please, make more generic stadiums for small teams with a capacity of 12,000 to 30,000.
6. Let us put our OWN chants for our team. EA Sports, Find a solution with Sony and Microsoft so this can happen.
7. Realistic fans, Crowd. STOP the useless and retarded crowd. Make it more real with people waving flags, behind the goal.
8. Put the same effort you guys put on Graphics in the Physics and Gameplay. Let the player experience a realistic gameplay of FIFA without crazy things going on like a ball hitting a player hand and the ref not stopping the game.
9. Their should be an option so when you pass the ball to your player and he is offside, he doesn't go for the ball and the game doesn't stop.
10. NO crazy/unrealistic transfers. Start a career with any team and you will see Cristiano Ronaldo go to Bayern, Messi to Manchester City... And FC Barcelona/Real Madrid signing players nobody knows
who they are.
11. In Offline player career mode, Your player should be able to discuss his salary with the team, and also, be able to contact other teams so you could ask if they want to make an offer for you. That way you don't have the same 5 teams making offers for you all the time and you can chose a team you want to play for.
12 Let's have more Countries too send Youth Scouts.